Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199075 times)

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 115 (In which Zathyran needs food badly)
« Reply #2805 on: July 30, 2011, 02:25:35 am »

Stab! STAB! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAB!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: July 30, 2011, 02:58:35 am »

Heal Zathyran and defend him!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: July 30, 2011, 04:41:35 am »

@Irony: Nope, there's too many zombies and all of them have a single HP, so anything that debuffs one will also kill it. But take heart; the more damage you inflict on the horde, the less attacks and bonuses they have. As a hint, once you get them down another ten HP they'll lose an attack per round...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: July 30, 2011, 04:43:10 am »

A short scream of pain rips itself from Zathyran's mouth as the Zombie clenches it's jaw, pushing it's teeth through his shoulder. His eyes flicker shut for a moment, but snap back open as one bites his ankles. "No.. not here... not already! I haven't finished... My... MISSION!!" Lightning crackles around him, and he starts to murmur raggedly under his breath. Bringing his knees up, he attempt to push the zombie's off with sheer speed/strength, his eyes filled with the will of his mentor. These Zombies are nothing... to be brought low like this would dissapoint him. To be brought down by the weakest of beings... is a shame to his mentor's name. FIGHT FOREVER!

Attempt to free self, and/or fire triple lightning at Zombie Horde.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: July 30, 2011, 05:26:47 am »

I Malleus raulat, last of my family will crush your meagre rotting brains poor restless bodies if you dont back away from my comrade, NOW
Kill whatever part of the horde that is attacking zathyran (with axe)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 09:18:38 am by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: July 30, 2011, 09:09:10 am »

Friar Greenmoore faced the horde. It wasn't the first time.

Holy Word on the zombie horde
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: July 30, 2011, 04:07:29 pm »

Losing most of her composure, Claire began ripping into the zombies at a somewhat more frantic pace, using both sword and pistol to dispose of them as quickly as possible. She wasn't used to her and her companions being mauled so badly, so quickly, and especially not by a pack of the shambling dead.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: July 30, 2011, 07:59:14 pm »

Cover Zathryan and begin turning any and all zombies into fine pieces of chopped meat. [Invuln]
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 08:14:00 pm by Grimmjow6th »
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: July 31, 2011, 09:00:23 am »

Well.. Things don't look good for me YET AGAIN, so I'm going to be pessimistic and say... Well, it can't hurt. Put me on the waiting list waiting list. and hope that I didn't need to o_o

Spoiler: Next Character (click to show/hide)

I've had that one saved up for a while now. Let's hope he isn't needed >.>

(Note: I took the bonus from the merchant class on the front page, also taking the name, but I specified high hp low mp because, well... It'll probably be needed.)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: July 31, 2011, 09:16:40 am »

...whats with the bios and werewolves.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: July 31, 2011, 09:32:46 am »

*Present day*

You would have to be pretty unlucky for them to target you again Talarion...

*1 turn later*

Damn, he was really unlucky. I feel bad I said that.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: July 31, 2011, 01:17:16 pm »

Use my "fuck you"-combo (aka double-crit cast).
And remember, it's always time to read a book.
Especially when there's enemies nearby.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: July 31, 2011, 05:09:03 pm »

Tal, if you die, get back in the game, and roll four 8s on a single turn a third time, I'll eat my frickin' keyboard. :3

Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 71 (4)
Kill whatever part of the horde that is attacking zathyran (with axe)
Quote from: Wymar Sane / Darvi: 49 (2)
Use my "fuck you"-combo (aka double-crit cast).
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath: 45 (5)
Stab! STAB! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAB!
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin: 46 (1)
Holy Word on the zombie horde
Quote from: Daniel King / Zako: 80+10 (6)
Heal Zathyran and defend him!
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 36 (1)
Losing most of her composure, Claire began ripping into the zombies at a somewhat more frantic pace, using both sword and pistol to dispose of them as quickly as possible. She wasn't used to her and her companions being mauled so badly, so quickly, and especially not by a pack of the shambling dead.
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 58 (1)
Cover Zathryan and begin turning any and all zombies into fine pieces of chopped meat. [Invuln]
Quote from: Zathyran Firsankh / Talarion: 21 (6)
Attempt to free self, and/or fire triple lightning at Zombie Horde.

Quote from: Zombie Horde / SeriousConcentrate: 14
TAAAAAANNNKKKS! (Greenmoore, Zathyran x2, Malleus x2)

Daniel worked quickly to save Zathyran. Charging at full speed, he tackled the mage from the side with enough force to rip him away from the zombies. The doctor rolled to his feet and pulled Zathyran up after him, then set to work bandaging his wounds. (6+4+20%=12 HP healed) Zathyran was going to feel the effects of the bite for some time yet, but the doctor managed to stop the worst of the bleeding and get it patched up well enough for quick work that he could use his arm normally. While he was doing that, both Malleus and Frenz moved to cover the pair. (7+3 vs 6-2; 5+3 Massive Success, 2d6x2; 16 damage. Frenz covers Zathyran, activates invulnerability, attacks with sword: 1+3 vs 4-2; 8+2 Critical Success, 2d8x2+50%; 36 damage) Their heavy edged weapons hewed through the crowd of zombies, sending limbs and bodies flying in all directions. Between the two of them, they kept the doctor and his patient well clear of any danger.

Wymar, meanwhile, stood and cracked his knuckles. It was time to get serious. (-4 MP. 7+2 vs 5-2; Auto-Massive, 2d8x2+25%; 25 damage. 5+2 vs 8-2; Auto-Massive, 2d8x2+25%; 15 damage. Total of 40 damage.) Aiming his hands at the thickest part of the horde, he unleashed a massive beam of light from each hand that cleared a path so effectively nothing was left but ashes in the wind. Greenmoore followed up his holy attack with another, a power received only by the most worthy of priests. (2d6x2; 18 damage) Hearing a word not perceivable by human ears, several zombies moaned loudly and clamped their dessicated hands to their heads... which then exploded in a brief shower of gore.

Pierre stabbed the closest zombie. (4+2 vs 4-2; 3+2 Minor Success, 1d4 damage; 3 damage) His piercing weapon wasn't really as effective as a slashing or even a blunt weapon on these enemies, but his skillful attacks impaled three zombies through the forehead, destroying their brains and dropping them in their tracks. Claire, meanwhile, was disposing of all subtlety! (Pistol: -1 MP. 6 vs 6-2; Minor Success, 1d4 damage; 3 damage. Cutlass: 7 vs 8-2; 7+2 Critical Success, 2d6x2+25%; 30 damage, 15 back. 33 total) Her pistol shot was only as effective as Pierre's rapier, but her cutlass, her first and best find as a pirate, was as trustworthy as ever. The wounds the zombies had inflicted repaired themselves, the demonic weapon leeching away the life force animating the undead as it tore them apart.

Injured and angry, Zathyran unleashed as much lightning as he could muster on the zombies! (-6 MP. 2+2 vs 3-2; 4+2 Minor Success, 1d8+1d8; 8 damage. 8+2 vs 8-2; 5+2 Major Success, 2d8+1d8; 15 damage. 8+2 vs 8-2; 8+2 Critical Success, 2d8x2+50% + 1d8x2+50%; 30+15 = 45 damage. 68 damage.) There were too many zombies for the lightning to arc between them all, but several were hit; the closer ones burnt to ashes, the ones at a medium distance collapsed and melted slightly; the ones furthest away yet still affect were merely overloaded and collapsed into heaps.

That still left several closing in on the group. (G: 4+1 vs 3+1; 7+1 Massive Success, 2d6x2; 14 damage. Frenz is invincible, soaks both attacks meant for Zathyran) Greenmoore paid the price for not watch his back closely enough as one wrapped its arms around his shoulders and started gnawing on his neck! Most of the remaining zombies went for the badly wounded hunter-mage, but Frenz was at his side, forcing them back with his shield.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Zathyran has a skill-up for fifteen 8s, and I'll put Jakob on the waitlist's waitlist. ^^

Edit: Just realized Malleus's status says 'until turn 115' when it's supposed to say 'until turn 120.' Fix'd. ^^;
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 05:13:41 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 116 (Sword of the Berserk)
« Reply #2818 on: July 31, 2011, 05:15:14 pm »

If I toss my boomerang can I cap all the zombies at once?  :P
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 116 (Sword of the Berserk)
« Reply #2819 on: July 31, 2011, 05:17:10 pm »

I was waiting for you to try it. :3 Short answer: You'll get a huge damage bonus to that 1d4+1d4, if you hit.
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 288