Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199143 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Slash sniper 2!

Movement rolls at work!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Jump into the air and stab!

Because Pierre is just that cool.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Zathyran pointed at the less wounded Sniper. "You're next." He smiled slightly as the lightning crackling around his other hand illuminated his face under the cowl.

Triple Lightning at Sniper 1. Supercharge it.

+1 defense, for my skill ^^
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Time to go to work!

Patch that silly frenchman up.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Just need Darvi to update his RTD and Grimmjow6th to post an action. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Magick won't work. Back to slashing whatever is alive at that point.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile

Well, that didn't go as planned. Let me try that again. Slash sniper one!
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 30 (6)
Shoot #2 down.
Quote from: Wymar Sane / Darvi: 90 (4)
Magick won't work. Back to slashing whatever is alive at that point.
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath: 80 (1)
Jump into the air and stab!
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin: 92 (6)
Double Fireballs on Amalric Sniper 2!
Quote from: Daniel King / Zako: 93 (2)
Patch that silly frenchman up.
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 72 (8)
Slash sniper 2!
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 31 (3)
Slash sniper one!
Quote from: Zathyran Firsankh / Talarion: 14 (3)
Triple Lightning at Sniper 1. Supercharge it.
Quote from: Jonas Weaver / SeriousConcentrate: 96 (7)
Cut down Amalric Sniper 2.

Quote from: Amalric Sniper 1 / SeriousConcentrate: 1
Arrowstorm -> Greenmoore, Pierre, Malleus x2
Quote from: Amalric Sniper 2 / SeriousConcentrate: 44
Arrowstorm -> Frenz, Jonas, Daniel, Claire

Jonas drew his revolver and ejected the bullets, then loaded it with ones made of a darker metal. (-2 MP. Jonas uses artifact Shadow Shot; Revolver now has Darkness element.) Daniel was making a move towards Pierre, and Sniper 2 looked like it was trying to draw a bead on him. He raised the revolver and fired first! (-3 MP. 7+2 vs 5+2; 8+2 Critical Success, 2d8x2+50%; 42 damage. 2+2 vs 1+2; 6+2 Massive Success, 2d8x2; 22 damage. 4+2 vs 1+2; 6+2 Massive Success, 2d8x2; 20 damage. 84 damage total and kill) Each bullet tore through the sniper, causing beams of light to emit from the holes until the sixth and final shot hit him in the heart, at which point the light faded away and the sniper fell from the sky, crashing limply to the ground. Jonas flicked his wrist, ejecting the bullets, and began loading new ones as Daniel tended to the Frenchman. (6+2+2=10+20%=12 HP. Two uses left.) The physician was well versed in working in combat situations and he did an excellent job with Pierre's injuries.

His target destroyed, Greenmoore changed his focus to Sniper 1. (-4 MP. 6 vs 2+2; 3+3 Minor Success, 1d6; 5 damage. 6 vs 2+2; 6+3 Critical Success, 2d6x2+25%; 20 damage. 25 total) The first fireball clipped him in the side, distracting him long enough for the second fireball to hit him dead center in the face! The sniper dipped low, and Wymar took his opportunity! (3 vs 7+2) The sniper was aware enough, however, that it flicked a wing and rolled to the side, avoiding the oracle's attack. Pierre shoved Daniel out of his way, sensing an opportunity to show someone up! (1+2 vs 3+2) However, he tripped and nearly fell on his face, barely recovering in time to not ruin his looks by smashing them into the rock-covered ground.

(6 vs 2+2; 8+3-1 Critical Success, 2d6x2+50%; 27 damage, no need to regen) Perhaps Pierre had, ahem, passed his ability to show people up to Claire back at the inn, for she managed to outdo both of the guys by grabbing the sniper by the arm, flinging him to the ground, and cutting him deeply across the chest through his light armor! He scrambled across the ground away from her as quickly as possible... (8 vs 2+2; 8+1 Critical Success, 2d8x2+25%; 40 damage) ...only for Frenz's massive blade to come down seemingly out of nowhere, crushing and severing the sniper's left arm! With an inhuman yell of pain the sniper scrambled to his feet and backed away from Frenz, his hand at the stump of his shoulder.

Malleus had taken out his rifle and loaded it during this time, and now he was aiming at Sniper 1. (Interpreting it as a called shot to slow him down. -1 MP; 8+2 vs 3+4. Sniper defensive/movement bonuses halved!) His bullet struck the sniper in the left knee, shattering the bone and dropping him to the ground again! Unable to get to his feet, he couldn't take off into the air again. Zathyran looked to finish the fight, his entire body crackling with electricity. Blue streaks of light zipped across his fingers and in his footsteps as the smell of burning ozone filled the air. (-6 MP. 6+2 vs 2+1; 6+2 Massive Success, 2d10x2; 30 damage. 3+2 vs 1+1; 8+2 Critical Success, 2d10x2+50%; 30 damage. 5+2 vs 1+1; 7+2 Critical Success, 2d10x2+25%; 35 damage and kill.) The lightning shot from his fingers and fried the sniper in his armor, producing a hideous burning smell and a corpse in which the armor was mostly melted into the flesh and bones of the unfortunate target.

Tal: You meant -1 damage, right? Defense is kind of armor-based. ^^;
Zako: +1 to healing rolls was a lame base class power. >.> I boosted it to 20% added to the sum of the healing roll. (Ahra's +1 to defense is fine though since that's ALWAYS useful.)

General: Jonas has 3 8s to distribute, I believe. So... 7, 1, 2. Frenz, Malleus, and Wymar all get an 8.

Skill-ups earned: Frenz has three; an unspent one, one for 20 8s, and one for three 8s in a row. Malleus has one for 25 8s. Wymar has one for 30 8s.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 07:40:26 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 113 (In which... yeah, these guys WERE underpowered.)
« Reply #2753 on: July 22, 2011, 09:42:47 am »

Whyyyyy did I get an 8?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: July 22, 2011, 09:44:50 am »

Hey, you can't just cheat me out of 5 MP like that. :P

Loot loot loot loot loot!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: July 22, 2011, 09:53:33 am »

'Cause you got lucky on a random roll, Darvi. :P

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: July 22, 2011, 10:03:01 am »

Dust myself off and gape at Claire's ability to show even Pierre up.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: July 22, 2011, 10:05:58 am »

All I got were a 4 and a 3. Does not add up.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: July 22, 2011, 10:14:38 am »

Friar Greenmoore scoffed.

"These must have been the expendable ones."

Use a heart on Zathyran, Daniel and Myself. Scavenge the battlefield for more hearts afterward!

OOC: I now realize my chance of getting killing blows with 7 other players in the group is vastly diminished.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: July 22, 2011, 10:21:50 am »

+5 mp also why do i have 4/5 paladin was supposed to give me 5 more?

come on guys lets get going
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 288