Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199150 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

Fallen servants of god stand in our path? I. shall. grind. your meagre traitorus skulls to frozen sand.
action? weell how about warhammer no:2s face
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 12:53:55 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Greenmoore encircles Amalric Sniper 2 with a ring of fire, to burn him, his arrows and his bow
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Vent my frustration by flinging a dagger at Sniper 1!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile

Better luck next time my french friend. Take out my giant sword and slash at sniper 1!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 06:34:08 pm by Grimmjow6th »
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Disarm Sniper 1!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Triple Lightning at Sniper 2.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Yeah, I don't get why everyone is bashing on that frenchman. Maybe he just looks like a punching bag for some reason?

Warhammer attack on Sniper 2!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not his fault that he's appropriately shaped :3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Oh right, skill. I guess I'll take +5 MP.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 22 (4)
Fallen servants of god stand in our path? I. shall. grind. your meagre traitorus skulls to frozen sand. warhammer no:2s face.
Quote from: Wymar Sane / Darvi: 68 (4)
Dualcast lightbolts against sniper 1.
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath: 14 (7)
Vent my frustration by flinging a dagger at Sniper 1!
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin: 41 (6)
Greenmoore encircles Amalric Sniper 2 with a ring of fire, to burn him, his arrows and his bow
Quote from: Daniel King / Zako: 73 (7)
Warhammer attack on Sniper 2!
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 35 (7)
Disarm Sniper 1!
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 80 (1)
Take out my giant sword and slash at sniper 1!
Quote from: Zathyran Firsankh / Talarion: 76 (8)
Triple Lightning at Sniper 2.
Quote from: Jonas Weaver / SeriousConcentrate: Autolast (2)
Ain't no grave, can hold my body down

Quote from: Amalric Sniper 1 / SeriousConcentrate: 95
Arrowstorm -> Wymar, Malleus, Pierre, Frenz
Quote from: Amalric Sniper 2 / SeriousConcentrate: 29
Arrowstorm -> Frenz, Malleus x2, Claire

The first sniper beat his wings once, creating a huge gust of wind that forced the party back a step as he took the air, a dazzling light emerging from his form! He spun once and leveled off, the arrows surrounding him multiplying exponentially as he notched four in his bow. (-15 MP. W: 3+3 vs 8. M: 6+3 vs 3+4; Wax Doll. P: 5+3 vs 2+4; Massive Success, 2d4x2; 10-2=8 damage. F: 6+3-1 vs 2+4; Major Success, 2d4; 7-2=5 damage.) He unleashed the arrows in a massive blast, peppering the front line of the party! Wymar ducked behind Malleus, letting the knight take all the arrows meant for both of them, while Pierre and Frenz were hit several times as well. Malleus, however, simply shrugged them off and brought a gauntlet down across his torso, dislodging all of the spectral arrows just before they vanished.

Frenz grimaced and put away his whip in favor of his sword. He leaped into the air after Sniper 1! (2+1 vs 7+2) He almost reached the sniper... but with a powerful flap of his wings the fallen angel sent Frenz right back to the ground. Zathyran raised his hands, focusing on the other archer in an attempt to take him out before he could imitate the attack. (-6 MP. 3+2 vs 7+2. 7+2 vs 1+2; 8+2 Critical Success, 2d8x2+50% + 1d8x2+50%; 30+24=54 damage. 3+2 vs 2+2; 6+2 Massive Success, 2d8x2 + 1d8x2; 26+10=36. 90 damage. >.>) Focusing his will on the Amalric Sniper, he shot arc after arc of electricity into him, bringing him to his knees! Daniel charged in as soon as Zathyran's hands crackled and stopped glowing. (6+2 vs 5+2; 7+1 Massive Success, 2d6x2 + 1d6x2; 22+4 = 26 damage) His warhammer came up in an arc, cracking the sniper on the point of his chin and snapping his head back hard enough to take him off of his knees. He flew back and rolled across the ground.

Wymar popped back around Malleus, using the knight as a sort of mobile cover, and fired off a pair of light spheres. (-4 MP. 7+1 vs 5+2; 6+2 Massive Success, 2d4x2+25%; 16 damage. 2+1 vs 7+2.) However, his target being a holy life form, his spells didn't that much damage despite the sheer power he brought to bear. The sniper batted the orbs aside with his free hand, damaging his arm but not greatly. Greenmoore finished chanting his spell and attempted to encircle the damaged Amalric Sniper with fire! (-2 MP. 7+2 vs 7+2 {3+2 vs 2+2}; 7. Arrowstorm downgraded to normal attack!) The sniper managed to escape the flames, but all the arrows he had summoned were destroyed in the purifying flames of Greenmoore's spell!

Claire had been climbing a nearby rock while Wymar distracted the sniper, and now she leaped from it, aiming at his bow arm! (4+4 vs 2+4) With a resounding snap, she broke the bow in two! The sniper could still fire arrows through will alone, but they wouldn't be as strong without the focus of the bow. (Amalric Sniper 1 loses +3 attack bonus!) Malleus charged forward, leaving Wymar behind, and targeted the greatly weakened sniper! (4+1 vs 4+2) He had regained his sense by now, and flew straight up, avoiding the blow. Pierre, meanwhile, had recovered from the arrows and drawn a knife. (-1 MP. 5 vs 1+2; Minor Success, 1d6+1d6; 10 damage) The projectile hit the sniper in the stomach and stuck there, white blood leaking from the wound and dripping down the handle.

The second sniper, now airborne, notched his bow with two arrows. (F: 3+3-1 vs 7+4. M: 5+3 vs 5+4.) Already weakened by Zathyran's magic, the doctor's attack had stunned him so much he was unable to aim properly and he missed both his targets. Meanwhile, on the ground, Jonas punched the ground with the point of his combat cross and began dragging himself to his knees, breathing heavily. I'll not die here... not while I'm so close to the castle... He coughed up blood as he finally forced himself to his feet and shook his head. After a moment, his vigor was renewed and he entered a fighting stance once more...

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)

Zathyran = 10 8s Skill-Up.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

oh do you think that will help you? say hello to technology
shoot it down.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Bluh! I am wounded! Dx

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Hmm? I don't think you got hit that turn, Darvi.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

No, but I just now noticed that I am lacking HP.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Double Fireballs on Amalric Sniper 2!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 288