Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199295 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Castlevania: Turn 17 [In which there are skeletal dragons o.O]
« Reply #225 on: March 09, 2011, 01:52:11 am »

(I dub thee Sir Drainegan, may you drain any E-guns you come across.)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 09, 2011, 01:54:53 am »

I shall rise and fight villany in all its forms with my companion Sir Drain-o! 
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 09, 2011, 02:20:26 am »

lol. Don't worry about it. I've called Darvi Darzi once and insisted on referring to Wymar as Wyman. (Sorry, Darvi. For some reason my memory hates you. :P)

Anyway, this is the thing y'all are fighting, just went to go get an image of it.

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 09, 2011, 08:52:45 am »

Oh god oh god commence the stabbity stab.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 09, 2011, 10:20:24 am »

Dun worry SC, so does mine.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 09, 2011, 03:27:23 pm »

OK, Draignean's in next turn, which will run once Dwarmin posts.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 10, 2011, 01:12:28 pm »

Friar greenmoore ducks an errant skeletal whiplash. "Hmm, calling them dragons is somewhat of an overstatement. They're more like overlarge snakes..."

I lob some of that holy water, yo
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 10, 2011, 03:23:01 pm »

Well, I did warn y'all this is the combat heavy route. ^^ Turns out they're called White Dragons, the Skeletal Dragon is a different enemy altogether. Anyway...

Spoiler: INITIATIVE (click to show/hide)

FRIAR GREENMOORE

With no hesitation, you pull out some of you holy water and chuck it at the dragons. (Random target: White Dragon 2. Greenmoore Attack Roll: 1. WD2 Defense Roll: 1. Tiebreaker Roll: 6 vs 3. The Friar loses 1 MP. Damage Roll: Minor Success, 1d4+1d4 Priest damage. 8 damage) It sails into the mass and collides solidly with the side of White Dragon 2's head, producing a light blue flame as the water splashes over it.

MARCUS RAUST

You follow Greenmoore's example and lob some holy water of your own. (Random target: WD1. Marcus Attack Roll: 4. WD1 Defense Roll: 8. Marcus loses 1 MP; WD1 evades) The dragons are ready for it though, and each moves out of the way to allow the vial to crash harmlessly against the side of the shack.

WHITE DRAGON 1

The dragon sinuously curves around in an arc, then dives in to bite Marcus! (WD1 Attack Roll: 4. Marcus Defense Roll: 8; Marcus evades) But the hunter was more than ready for a retaliation, and he jumped back. The dragon's teeth clacked together in the air as it passed through the space he had been standing just a moment ago.

WHITE DRAGON 2

The snake-like skeleton moved back and forth, trying to shake off the holy water. (WD2 Attack Roll: 7. Greenmoore Defense Roll: 2-1. WD2 Damage Roll: Minor Success; 1d4 damage. 2 damage inflicted) Still in pain, it lashed out and down, its head colliding with Friar Greenmoore's chest and knocking him down.

WHITE DRAGON 3

The dragon watched Malleus closing distance. (WD3 Attack Roll: 2. Malleus Defense Roll: 2+2; Malleus evades) It swooped down and breathed fire at him once more, but his armor shielded him as he charged through it, raising his axe...

MALLEUS RAULAT

(Malleus Attack Roll: 6. WD3 Defense Roll: 1. Malleus Damage Roll: Major Success; 2d4 damage. 6 damage dealt.) You finish your charge with a crushing overhead blow, slamming the white dragon's skull into the ground. It recoils and raises as far into the air as it can, taking a moment to get its bearings.

WYMAR SANE

You draw your sword and book, ready to fight. (Random target: WD3. Wymar Attack Roll: 6. WD3 Defense Roll: 2. Wymar loses 2 MP. Damage Roll: Major Success, 2d4 damage. 6 damage dealt) With an arcane word you focus the daylight on the white dragon in the window on the far right, burning holes through parts of its skeleton.

NAZARA

Figuring correctly that blunt force will do better than a blade that might hit nothing but air, you draw your warhammer and charge into the fray. (Random target: WD1. Nazara Attack Roll: 7. WD1 Defense Roll: 4. Damage Roll: Minor Success; 1d6 damage. 5 damage dealt) The dragon in the left-most window is still withdrawing from attacking Marcus, and you bring your warhammer around. The head cracks it solidly in the side of the skull, knocking a few teeth loose, and it recoils away.

PIERRE Dé GRASSE

In a panic, you're slow to react. The first thing you think of is pulling out your rapier and going to work on the nearest dragon. (Random target: WD3. Pierre Attack Roll: 8+1. WD3 Defense Roll: 8. Damage Roll: Minor Success; 1d4 damage. 3 damage) Somehow your blade pierces solid bone rather than the spaces between, doing severe damage to the monster.

Spoiler: HP/MP COUNTS (click to show/hide)

MALAKAI RITT

Many too-short days and too-long nights of travel have brought you into the vicinity of Aguemort. Instead of sticking around, you stop only long enough to buy supplies and then continue your journey east. After awhile, you notice something odd ahead of you; it looks like a group of people are attacking a house? What's going on here?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 10, 2011, 03:25:21 pm »

Nuke WD 3 (or WD 2 if I fail my initiative roll)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Castlevania: Turn 18 [In which a magician enters the battle]
« Reply #234 on: March 10, 2011, 03:30:28 pm »

´´grin and prepare for round 2 of the crushing contest`` oh and btw focus on the other dragons nr3 is mine. if the fucker dont come down i throw a stone at him.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 03:42:18 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 10, 2011, 03:34:44 pm »

Hop on the back of a dragon and stab it through it's skeletal neck!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 10, 2011, 03:38:18 pm »

"I'm getting too old for this..." Friar Greenmoore says, springing to his feet...

Greenmoore sends more holy water toward WD2

OOC: RP is assuming I didnt get "knocked down" status or something
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 10, 2011, 03:40:18 pm »

"Damn bandits... As if there were not enough troubles in this world." Malakai grumbles to himself looking on at the shapes of humans surrounding the house. He changes his grip on the stout staff he carried, walking stick and weapon both. Frost creeps up the handle of the well polished ash as Malakai's fingers stroke the spine of a worn leather book chained to his belt... and a trickster's slow smile forms on his lips. "Time to make an entrance, eh Avira?"

Summon the spirit falcon, charge in the most spectacular way possible and blast the first one that looks dangerous with enough frost to freeze it for a week.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 10, 2011, 03:42:18 pm »

Nah, if you get stunned it'll be in the combat round. o.O Who're you attacking Draignean? 'Cause I get the feeling it's Malleus.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 10, 2011, 03:43:28 pm »

eh were not surrounding anything, only me walked over there
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 288