Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199559 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 101 (In which a gift is passed on)
« Reply #2220 on: June 21, 2011, 03:36:08 am »

Take firebombs and throwing axes. Give chainsaw and gas cans to Zathyran.

Also, how many skillups do I have?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: June 21, 2011, 03:37:29 am »

Mmk.. well. I got nothing much, then. Aside from Battle Mage >.>
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: June 21, 2011, 03:45:17 am »

One item, Irony. ^^; Ahra can take something and give it to you if he wants but that's basically it as far as looting goes. Anyway, I'll try to come up with some interesting stuff for Zathyran, but my main difficulty is not stepping on what I've already given Malakai and Greenmoore. I suppose I could repeat evos if you wanted me to...

Skill-ups? Hold on while I check.

1|2|3|456|7|89|10|{11|121314}

One to start, one for three 8s, one for six 8s, one for two consecutive 8s, one for three consecutive 8s, one for four consecutive 8s... I'm considering giving everyone who has ten another skill since formerly that was the evolution benchmark but moving it to boss kills means now there's a huge blank gap between 6 and 15. Anyway your total without that is 6, 7 with.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 03:48:38 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: June 21, 2011, 03:52:11 am »

Just the firebombs, then.

And yeah, I can't think of much for Zathyran that hasn't been done already either.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: June 21, 2011, 03:53:57 am »

So the firebombs instead of the claw then?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: June 21, 2011, 03:58:44 am »

Oh, right. No, I want the claw.

I hate having to leave loot behind. :(

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: June 21, 2011, 07:22:51 am »

Hmm, all right. Here's what I have. Just letting you know ahead of time that A: I'm not changing it from 'booty' because I'm immature and B: Trophy is kind of situational; it doesn't have a set effect.

IRONYOWL
Bounty Raider: You have a knack for hunting dangerous enemies. ('Named' foes - usually bosses - will always give Claire a bag of gold upon victory.) Lv2: Claire can take two pieces of loot from a boss kill.

Trophy Raider: You always take momentos from the things you slay. (Claire has a 50% chance to get a random enemy-related-item upon killing a foe. These items can be used in ways that relate to that enemy.) Lv2: These items are more powerful.

Battle Raider: You rush into the battle with sword and pistol, giving no quarter and asking none in return. (Claire can choose to use her melee weapons on the same turn as her subweapon at the cost of 2x the MP her subweapon+effects normally uses.) Lv2: No additional cost incurred.

Booty Raider: You plunder whatever the hell you feel like. (If a standard enemy is below 10% HP, Claire can attempt an autokill as a standard roll to take his/her heart, which automatically restores 1d4 HP.) Lv2: The threshold rises to 25% HP and the heart restores 1d6 MP.

TALARION
Swift Caster: You are especially adept at reacting to danger. (+10 to initiative) Lv2: +25 to initiative.

Focused Caster: You are especially adept at manipulating mana. (Once per battle can 'supercharge' a spell to add another damage rank.) Lv2: Damage dice of Magic Books is always increased by one rank; can still 'supercharge.'

Skilled Caster: You are especially adept at making each spell count. (Once per battle can bypass the accuracy roll, although it's still possible to fail the damage roll.) Lv2: It is impossible to fail the damage roll when using this ability.

Defensive Caster: You are especially adept at defending yourself from incoming attacks with your spells. (When defending, can expend MP at a 2 MP = +1 defense rate.) Lv2: The rate becomes 1 - 1.

----

Final note: Has everyone chose a quest reward? I remember that Dwarmin wants an offense-based magical artifact, Ahra wants an artifact, Krath improved his throwing daggers, Darvi took +2 to magic damage rolls at the cost of +1 to enemy damage rolls, and Zako took a level 2 cross... Well, I guess that leaves just the pair of you to pick your three evos and grab a mission reward. ^^ Grimmjow6th has a mission reward too. Once I get that settled and use Turn 102 to move everyone into intermission, I'll review skills and such and make sure everyone has their correct amount and detail the small changes (more like expansion pack since the base is going to stay the same) to combat.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 07:26:38 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: June 21, 2011, 07:27:04 am »

Friar Greenmoore beats on the artifact chest with his mace. "Maybe it will take a magic word to unlock? Open! Open says-me! Uh, babaganoosh? Wallachian Sunshine! Plum cobbler?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: June 21, 2011, 07:43:30 am »

JONAS WEAVER

The monk observed the setting sun as he finally made his way out of the caves. Nearby, he heard a familiar voice: one of the elder monks from Mistbridge. "Greenmoore?" he called out, turning to the wooden rubble to his right. "Hold on, I'll clear a path." He drew his weapon from his side and swung it out, the spiked chain digging into the debris and wrapping around it. With a grunt of effort he drug the piece out, and the rest of the shattered door fell away in such a manner as to clear a path. With a 'snikt' sound the chain retracted into the cross and he hung it on his belt as he observed the four before him.

"It's been years," he said. "Follow me." Friar Weaver headed back the way he had came. "There were some other travelers following the same path I had. A mercenary, a knight, a magician, and a seafaring lass. And now we meet, and you yourself have three warriors with you." He looked back over his shoulder with a tired smile. "It's good you're here."

---

Does Greenmoore have a first name? ??? It seems kind of weird that Jonas wouldn't know it.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: June 21, 2011, 07:46:12 am »

Hate to make you look a third time Krath but I realized in my sleepy state that I didn't put in the correct upgrade for Fabulous Mercenary. ^^; Also clarified Elegant Mercenary. Guess I'll go ahead with your current picks though. :3

FFFFFFF-

In that case, Fabulous Mercenary Lv2, Elegant Mercenary Lv1, and acquire Boomerang.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: June 21, 2011, 07:47:54 am »

^^; sorry. Adjusting sheet accordingly nao.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: June 21, 2011, 07:49:35 am »

Don't worry, you'll make up for it when I get the Vampire Killer and one-shot Dracula.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: June 21, 2011, 07:51:39 am »

Lv2 Focused Caster, Lv2 Base Ability (forgot the name)... As for my boss reward, upgrade my Magic Book: Electricity.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: June 21, 2011, 07:54:30 am »

lol. While it plays this, no doubt, since Pierre's the epitome of French.

@Ninja Talarion: Disregard that. Upgrading book nao and doing the requested thing.

Other Edits: Changed the wording slightly of Dwarmin and Darvi's base class skills.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 08:03:09 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: June 21, 2011, 08:14:30 am »

Does Greenmoore have a first name? ??? It seems kind of weird that Jonas wouldn't know it.

OOC: I think we call each other with the title "brother". If I had to have a first name, I would use "Desmond", though no one has addressed him by that in along time.
-------------------------------------------------

"Brother Weaver? It has been a long time. Too long. I had feared I was the only one left of the abbey...I hope you have forgiven my harsh words at our last meeting. Those were...dark times. I allowed my bitterness and fury over what we had lost cloud out my reason, and for that, I've not been able to forgive myself. Well met, brother, well met."

Weaver had fought beside Greenmoore often-and he had seem many of the same friends fall to dark ends. As the few remaining brothers left of the Mistridge abbey, both had gone seperate ways about ten years ago, after an argument over who was to blame for the diasaster that had destroyed what little was left of the brotherhood sundered them. But he had been a younger man then, and much less wise than he was now.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 288