Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199561 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 101 (In which a gift is passed on)
« Reply #2205 on: June 20, 2011, 09:42:35 am »

All right, but we're holding you to that. >:3 I'm about to head to bed myself, night y'all.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: June 20, 2011, 09:43:00 am »

Badass! I'm gonna get sigged!  :D

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: June 20, 2011, 04:30:33 pm »

''I never had a head for cards...blehh..'' ''Im sure we shall see something worthwhile over these yonder mountains, remain steadfast my friends.''
Follow the others silently.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: June 21, 2011, 12:10:08 am »

Woohoo, we're all alive except for those of us who've been dead a while!

Hm, class evos... let's see...

Booty Pirate: Obviously. Could use a better name, though.

Trophy Pirate/Fearsome Pirate: Can claim trophies from slain foes (possibly only when finishing them off personally with a massive success, or some other specific condition). Trophies may be worn to grant (presumably minor and situational) bonuses relevant to the foe they came from, but only one may be worn at a time.

Ferocious Pirate/Berserker Pirate: Can sacrifice defense for offense during battle (possibly attacking [or getting attacked] twice rather than an attack/damage bonus).

Battle Pirate: Can use melee attacks and subweapons in the same turn, presumably with some limitations.

Bounty Pirate: As Trophy Pirate, but considerably less awesome. Trophies are easier to come by and act as consumables, interacting in some way with enemies related to the type the trophy came from (acting as a strong subweapon, warding an ally against damage, etc.)

How are these?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: June 21, 2011, 01:01:05 am »

How about these for names: Scallywag, Looter, Pilliager, Scoundrel, Infamous, Raider (I like that one), Blackhearted, Adventurer, Cutpurse, Cutthroat (also a good one), pickpocket, Swashbuckler (feeling fancy?), Treasure hunter or Buncaneer.

I reckon some of those might be some nice names for your character evo irony.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: June 21, 2011, 01:04:28 am »

Hum. I like just about all of those better than most of mine.

Of course, now I have to ponder why I forgot there's about half a dozen ways to describe a pirate. ???
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: June 21, 2011, 02:58:05 am »

Just curious, but who hasn't replied?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: June 21, 2011, 03:02:55 am »

I dunno. I think you guys are waiting on me to come up with good class evos for you and Irony, but I'm having difficulties. Irony's list does help though.

Anyway, as far as I'm aware all the Wolverines posted an action, and Zathyran and Pierre did as well. I guess Claire and Malleus need to pick some loot? (I don't see a post for Claire, and Malleus didn't say whether or not he was taking anything from Marcus.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: June 21, 2011, 03:11:50 am »

What was the loot list again? Demonic sword (+dmg), firebombs (2-target subweapon), demon's claw (+1 movement), boomerang, something else? Did we decide who of me or Talarion would get the claw? Did anyone want the firebombs?

I guess I could help come up with stuff for Talarion.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: June 21, 2011, 03:13:46 am »

Hmm... well, I have some ideas now.

Battle Mage: Warrior/Mage hybrid, adds either some defence or some health, maybe a called damage-reduction ability?

Wizard of Lightning: Grant the ability for a lightning bolt to pass onto another enemy and do reduced damage on a critical (or something)

Shock Hunter: Allows a 25% chance (Or some other value) to immobilise most enemies when hit by lightning (would be innefective on things like Skeletons etc)

Caller of Thunder: Gives the ability to call down a Thunderstorm lasting for x turns with a chance to randomly strike enemies, but also allies and myself(at a reduced chance or reduced damage on hit)

All that I can think of at the moment...

@IronyOwl: You can have the claw, I received the Longsword instead.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: June 21, 2011, 03:15:19 am »

I'm pretty sure so far that Tal took the sword and Krath took the boomerang, so I guess the claw is yours? That leaves the chainsaw, the throwing axes, the gas cans, and the firebombs, I think.

@NinjaTalarion: Yeah, the claw is Claire's. :P

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: June 21, 2011, 03:19:31 am »

Ah, the throwing axes was what I was forgetting.

I wouldn't mind the firebombs, but I'm not especially interested in them either. The chainsaw and gas cans would be promptly sold, and I don't know what I'd do with the axes.

So I guess the questions are:

Does anyone want the firebombs before I shrug and take them?
Does anyone want the chainsaw and gas cans before I sell them?
Does anyone want the throwing axes at all?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: June 21, 2011, 03:19:41 am »

whut i thought i said i wasnt interested in that stuff  :-\
but if noone wants them i take the firebombs.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: June 21, 2011, 03:22:18 am »

Ahra, take something and give it to me! I need money anyways. :3 And, Serious, what do you think of my ideas?

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: June 21, 2011, 03:28:17 am »

@Ahra: OK. I knew you didn't take anything, I just didn't know whether you forgot to or didn't want anything.
@Talarion: You trying to have a gimmick? :P More seriously though I try to go for general-use stuff in class evolutions (in case somebody else wants to pick the same class; for example, Tariq's going to get similar ones to Nazara but they'll be better since I've changed how powerful evolutions are) and use skills for specialization purposes.
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 288