Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199582 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 100 (In which Wolverines play cards & Nightcrawlers wrestle)
« Reply #2160 on: June 20, 2011, 05:31:32 am »

"we hereby release you from this mortal world you have been forced back to my good friend, may you come to heaven this time"
aim for an solid blow to the torso
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: June 20, 2011, 05:31:56 am »

I demand said image also involve goblins with flamethrowers :D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: June 20, 2011, 05:33:04 am »

Hmm... better keep Live for now, he can learn Taunt from a TM once he evolves into his ultimate form, HerpDerpDurrrrr. Appropriate image forthcoming, hold on. Image added.
Oh god, the image of that thing derping around, autocritting and autododging somehow makes so much sense.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: June 20, 2011, 05:33:57 am »

Taricus, you're Australian so OBVIOUSLY you know Talarion personally. Call him and tell him to post his action, I wanna write this turn. :3 (Yeah, I know. Shocking, innit? Going for three turns in a day.)

@Ninja Irony: I love that damn thing. The first time I saw that I laughed so hard I both injured my stomach and cried tears of unfettered joy for about twenty minutes.

QuickEdit: I may have to hook Malleus up with armor that resembles Ahra's avatar. :3 Next time he gets a chance to get an armor upgrade, anyway.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: June 20, 2011, 06:05:16 am »

strange talarion is online but maybe hes eating/sleeping?
Quite fucked indeed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: June 20, 2011, 06:06:48 am »

Different state here :P

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: June 20, 2011, 06:10:24 am »

Woops. Was doing something else... for a few hours.

Seeing everyone else going for the kill on Marcus.. Zathyran looked away again, gritting his jaw. He wanted to be the one to finish his former idol... if anyone, it HAD to be him. And yet he couldn't bring himself to do it... But he had to. Ignoring the Zombie, now, he set his mind on the task at hand; One that would haunt him, yes, but it was his only option. "Marcus Raust... My idol, my mentor... This day, you are my prey. You have fallen, fought with those of pure heart. Your soul is black, blacker than the deepest night... May the Wrath of the Heavens cleanse you and set you free! DIE!!" He threw his hands forth, sending a bolt of (hopefully) deadly electricity arcing towards Marcus!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: June 20, 2011, 06:15:53 am »

Running Turn 101 now, so someone's about to get schooled. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: June 20, 2011, 06:35:11 am »

Oh snap. That is soooo sig-able... but my sig is full I think.  :-\
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: June 20, 2011, 06:39:36 am »

WOLVERINES

(WS: 2. Fri: 1. DK: 8. Fre: 5.) Apparently Daniel was winning the card game. Really hard. Don't play cards with a hard-ass doctor is the lesson here today.

NIGHTCRAWLERS

Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 67 {4}
aim for an solid blow to the torso
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath: 15 {3}
continue the dagger assault against Marcus!
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 52 {5}
Kraken Shot!
Quote from: Zathyran Firsankh / Talarion: 57 {4}
Seeing everyone else going for the kill on Marcus.. Zathyran looked away again, gritting his jaw. He wanted to be the one to finish his former idol... if anyone, it HAD to be him. And yet he couldn't bring himself to do it... But he had to. Ignoring the Zombie, now, he set his mind on the task at hand; One that would haunt him, yes, but it was his only option. "Marcus Raust... My idol, my mentor... This day, you are my prey. You have fallen, fought with those of pure heart. Your soul is black, blacker than the deepest night... May the Wrath of the Heavens cleanse you and set you free! DIE!!" He threw his hands forth, sending a bolt of (hopefully) deadly electricity arcing towards Marcus!
Quote from: Marcus Raust / SeriousConcentrate: 99+10
Chainsaw -> Malleus
Quote from: Zombie Duo / SeriousConcentrate: 78
2: Keep chopping the Frenchman down to size. 3: Derp around and hopefully bite Malleus.

Marcus drew his chainsaw and pulled the throttle, causing it to roar to life as he charged Malleus! (8 vs 3+4; Massive Success -> Wax Doll) The knight was completely unprepared for the rush, and the hunter's demonically-enhanced chainsaw cut right through his armor as he impaled him, lifted him into the air, and threw him to the side victoriously! ...But he had forgotten about the demonic artifact the knight carried, and it took the blow for him. Malleus got right back to his feet, armor torn but unharmed. While he was rising, the downed zombie crawled over to him to gnaw on HIS ankle while the other zombie kept on Pierre, yelling "Woo!" (Z2: 6 vs 6+3. Z3: 8 vs 7+4.) This time the standing zombie broke its left arm off at the elbow chopping Pierre, and the other shattered a few teeth on Malleus's steel boots. What a pair of losers.

The knight completely ignored the zombie as he rushed Marcus from the side. (8+1 vs 4+2; 8+2 Critical Success, 2d4x2+50%; 15 damage) Marcus, thinking he had finished Malleus off, never saw it coming and if it wasn't for the steel implants in his body he would have been bisected at the waist. As it stood, he was injured extremely badly by the sudden blow and dropped to his knees, looking up at Zathyran as he approached, electricity arcing around his hands like a blue glow... (-2 MP. 4+2 vs 2+2; Major Success, 2d4+1d4; 8 and kill. Also I'm killing Zombie 3 since I forgot to add the +1d to Talarion's previous attack, and 1d4 has a 75% chance of killing it.)

The electricity hit Marcus like a hammer, driving him onto his back and frying whatever evil machinery was keeping his body going. His expression changed from the hard neutral mask he had been wearing to one of pain and recognition. Meanwhile, Pierre and Claire moved to mop up the last zombie. (P: 6+1 vs 1; 7+2 Critical Success, 2d4x2+25% electric damage; 15 and kill.) Claire grabbed it by the remaining wrist and kicked it in the elbow, breaking its other arm off, and Pierre finished it with a no-look thrust to the forehead while adjusting his hat.

Marcus gestured for Zathyran to come closer, and the mage knelt by his side. "Here... one last gift..." he whispered, passing him the sword. "Apologize for me to the others... finish what I started..." He took Zathyran's free hand in his, his eyes intensely focused on his apprentice's, and pulled him slightly closer. "I wish we didn't have to part like this... but know I've always been proud of you..." His grip weakened, and he fell back, eyes closed. Perhaps he was at peace with this end.

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)

--

Zako got his 20th 8 just now. :3 And Ahra FINALLY got his two 8s in a row skill.

@Ninja Talarion: I hope I handled Marcus's death well.

@Irony & Krath: Talarion got Marcus before you guys did, so I figured I would just focus both of you with melee attacks on Zombie 2 so it would get its ass kicked fast. :3

FinalEdit @Nightcrawlers: I'll probably be going to bed soon, so I'll list your guy's evos when I get up. ^^
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 06:42:00 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: June 20, 2011, 06:40:59 am »

Yoink!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 101 (In which a gift is passed on)
« Reply #2171 on: June 20, 2011, 06:44:29 am »

lol. Suddenly I'm uber-quotable.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: June 20, 2011, 06:49:30 am »

huh i had forgot about that doll.
two 8s in a row skill: battle hardened lv2, take 2 damage less from enemy attacks

Malleus (funny fact i just got to know that it mean "an hammer" i should have taken an warhammer) kneeled at his friends corpses and chanted an prayer he had learned from an priest he knew: Anima tua requiem aeternam perveniat ad portas caeli et sine hoc mundo crudeli before closing their eyes
pray and move on when my compnions have looted.
shall we take their bodies with us so that they may get an proper burial?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 07:04:25 am by Ahra »
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: June 20, 2011, 07:03:05 am »

Gratz on your win Nightcrawlers!

also, upgraaades!

I would like to take Practical Priest Lv2-the whole thing you quoted earlier, with 100% heart drop chance and heart storage of 5/5 :3

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And of course

Holy Priest-can't pass up a chance to gain extra healing, since we're desperately in need of it on both teams.

Also, you need to add that heart I got on turn 91 Serious, from the twin ghost kills.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: June 20, 2011, 07:16:15 am »

You could always get a warhammer as a new weapon for your quest reward. :3 Also, upgrading battle hardened now, Malakai's corpse isn't present since he's NEXT BOSS (if you catch the reference) and IronyOwl and Talarion: Any specific requests for class evolutions? (I remember you want to increase your current class to Lv 2, Talarion.)

Also, might as well post Ahra and Krath's class evos now since I already have 'em ready (remember, you guys get two picks while Irony and Tal get three for not having one yet):

AHRA
Knight Warrior: You have grown accustomed to wearing heavy armor. (Movement penalties for armor, no matter how high, are negated) Lv2: All armor grants a +1 bonus to evasion.

Knight Crusader: You have dedicated your life to the church, and proving your faith has proved beneficial. (Holy items, such as the cross, receive +1 to the damage roll; a 4 becomes a 5, for example). Lv2: All enemies are considered unholy for purposes of Malleus's damage.

Knight Protector Lv2: You have dedicated your studies to the defense of the helpless, and you are are adept at protecting others. (When taking damage for other party members, defense increases by +1 and enemy's damage roll is reduced by 1)

Knight Paladin: Your unwavering faith has granted you abilities beyond that of a normal knight. (Malleus can Pray to bless an ally; it takes the whole turn but adds +1 to attack, defense, and damage rolls at the expense of 1 MP; +5 MP is added with this class evolution) Lv2: Malleus can now use magic books as well.

KRATH
Elegant Mercenary: You outshine everyone even when you're not trying. (Pierre now counterstrikes on a Major Failure in addition to Massive Failures) Lv2: Pierre counterstrikes on ANY failed Damage roll.

Precise Mercenary: Your ability to strike with throwing daggers and axes is inhuman. (Throwing Weapons {such as axes, daggers, boomerangs} now do 1d6/1d8 depending on enemy weaknesses) Lv2: Throwing Weapons now do 1d8/1d10.

Fabulous Mercenary Lv2: Everything you do is meant to get attention and attract the praises of the world. All hail Pierre! (Pierre can attempt to Charm female enemies/NPCs! Requires a roll equal to or greater than 5; Charmed Enemies/Fellow PCs get +1 to damage rolls, Charmed NPCs have a 50% chance of giving Pierre a gift)

Experienced Mercenary: That handsome face hides a calculating mind, and you take full advantage of opponent's underestimating your flashy style. (Pierre's weapons and items that have a random chance get that chance boosted 25%; for example his Blitz Rapier would now have a 50% chance of shocking the enemy on a massive success) Lv2: Items need a success one tier lower to activate (to keep using the Blitz Rapier, it would now always deal electric damage and get 50% shock chance on Major as well as Massive)

@Ninja Dwarmin: I would but I'm just gonna top your and Zako's kits up anyway for the next mission, so no need. :3 Putting your selections in nao.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 07:30:23 am by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 288