Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199583 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Aight, moving to edit now. Is that all the Nightcrawlers?

I was looking back through this thread earlier and saw at one point Krath grabbed an MP+ (near the time Daniel joined) that I haven't been applying. Man am I dumbass sometimes. So Pierre actually is at 6/10 MP right now, and I'll edit his character sheet accordingly.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 01:22:18 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

WOLVERINES

Everyone grabs loot and sits down to play some cards while they recuperate from the battle. To the friar's disappointment, the chest he found in the animated armor is locked and he can't open it. He has faith he will find the key soon, though. Like when they get to the next intermission area. :3 (Daniel's medkit will get filled too, fyi. And just 'cause you all get a roll for cards. WS: 6. Fri: 8. DK: 6. Fre: 7.)

NIGHTCRAWLERS

Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 82 {7}
crack his head open
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath: 59 {3}
Fling at dagger at Marcus! AGAIN!
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 100 {8}
He's going nowhere!
Quote from: Zathyran Firsankh / Talarion: 81 {7}
"These undead at getting tiresome already..." Still unable to bring himself to attack Marcus, Zathyran fires a bolt of lightning at the Zombie at his feet.
Quote from: Marcus Raust / SeriousConcentrate: 33+10
Again, throw Claire at Malleus to get out of the hold.
Quote from: Zombie Duo / SeriousConcentrate: 51
2: >Be Ric Flair. Chop Pierre hard enough to leave a welt on his chest. 3: Chew on Zathyran's ankle.

(8, hold defense increased by +3 this round) Claire continued to hold Marcus down, sinking the submission in deep! Who knew she was a wrestler in her spare time? o.O While Marcus was locked down, Malleus swung the axe again! (3+1 vs 8+2) But he managed to twist his body around so Claire would take the blow, and Malleus stopped short just before he hit her. Meanwhile, Zathyran shocked another zombie. (-2 MP, and -2 MP I should've deducted last round. 4+2 vs 3; Minor Success, 1d4; 3 damage) The zombie at his feet twitched spasmodically as it was shocked, but it refused to die a second time.

Pierre drew a dagger from his chest and flung it at Marcus. (-1 MP. 8 vs 4+2; Major Success, 2d4+1d4; 9 damage) It hit the hunter's sternum with uncanny accuracy, burying itself to the hilt in his heart. Too bad he didn't need it anymore. Zombie 2 came at him from the side! (7 vs 2+3; Minor Success, 1d4; 4 damage) Its hand swung around in a knife-edge, hitting him on the chest with a loud SMACK and leaving an incredibly painful burning sensation! Meanwhile, the other zombie was crawling at Zathyran. (8 vs 6-1; Major Failure) He took a step back and its teeth clacked closed on empty air.

Marcus struggled against Claire! (7 vs 3+3; hold escaped. 4 vs 8+1 Movement; throw evaded. Marcus regens 1 HP.) He slipped out of her hold and turned to grab her, but she jumped back out of arm's reach.

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)

--

By the way Irony, that new rule for consecutive turn 8s means you got the three AND four in a row one. (three in a row on this turn and four counting the one last turn) :3 Krath also got his 20th 8 skill-up with that dagger too.

Also, 100 turns! Kirby dance time. <(^.^<) ^(^.^)^ (>^.^)>

EDITL For Marcus's regen.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:10:57 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 100 (In which Wolverines play cards & Nightcrawlers wrestle)
« Reply #2147 on: June 20, 2011, 04:06:22 am »

Skill up! Badass!

I shall take Fancypants Lv2!

Also, continue the dagger assault against Marcus!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: June 20, 2011, 04:07:24 am »

Skill updated. ^^

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: June 20, 2011, 04:12:44 am »

you must tap dat ASS CARD
Oh lol.

By the way Irony, that new rule for consecutive turn 8s means you got the three AND four in a row one. (three in a row on this turn and four counting the one last turn) :3 Krath also got his 20th 8 skill-up with that dagger too.

Also, 100 turns! Kirby dance time. <(^.^<) ^(^.^)^ (>^.^)>
Such fortuitous events require more dancing.

<(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> ^(^.^)^ ^(^.^)^ ^(^.^)^ <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)>

I'll wait on the skillups and Kraken Shot Marcus!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: June 20, 2011, 04:20:31 am »

All we need now is Talarion and Ahra and I can run turn 101. :3 We can always assume the Wolverines are still playing HR:TG for now.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: June 20, 2011, 04:41:58 am »

I pick raaaaaadnomness.

Aaaaand as the mission reward... You know what. +2 to damage on maaaagic. At +1 to damage taken.

CANNONS FOR THE CANNON GOD. GLASS FOR THE GLASS THRONE.

Also, I wonder what a trap card would mean in that context :V

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: June 20, 2011, 04:54:12 am »

Something you don't want to draw, that's for damn sure. >.> So you want Weirding Oracle at Lv 1 and something else or just WO at Lv 2?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: June 20, 2011, 05:00:21 am »

I get to pick two? Cool.

I'll have "lol u can't touch this" then.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: June 20, 2011, 05:02:06 am »

Don't taunt the goblin pyros.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: June 20, 2011, 05:03:31 am »

Ignore Taricus, taunt the goblin pyros. :3 Anyway adding evos and skills nao.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: June 20, 2011, 05:05:13 am »

What's this?! Everybody's evolving!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: June 20, 2011, 05:07:12 am »

Hopefully they become super effective. >.>

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: June 20, 2011, 05:28:04 am »

Derpi evolved into Doublederp!

Doublederp wants to learn Taunt, but already knows 4 moves! Forget Live to make room for Taunt?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: June 20, 2011, 05:30:06 am »

Hmm... better keep Live for now, he can learn Taunt from a TM once he evolves into his ultimate form, HerpDerpDurrrrr. Appropriate image forthcoming, hold on. Image added.
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 288