Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199590 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

??? Jeez, you people. Normal people would play poker. Is it just me or does it seem funny that these four are like, "well, fought a difficult battle against supernaturally animated armor, Wymar nearly got killed... let's play Yu-Gi-Oh."

...Hang around too long and I'll open those damn gates I'm sure you forgot about. I still got goblins up the wazoo to throw at you guys. >:3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

I thought we were waiting for the that other, slower party which shall go henceforth unnamed to finish their boss, before we could move on.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

lol, I'm just playing with ya. Other observations: lol. Between the shield and his artifact, Frenz's defense is now equal to Malleus. Really the pair of them are defensive powerhouses with a cumulative +4 to defense, plus Malleus shrugs off the first attack like a boss and takes -1 damage, and Frenz takes -2 damage. I went ahead and gave Frenz both armaments under the assumption someone else took the sword and gave it to him.

Also, you four get your choices now; keep in mind that like skills there's only two levels for each evolution, and you all get two picks. In some cases the second evolution is quite a bit better than the first level. ^^;

WYMAR
Talented Oracle: Sometimes you get flashes of the future without even needing to rely on the tools of your trade. (Can choose to auto-hit or auto-dodge once per combat) Lv2: Can be used twice.

Warrior Oracle Lv2: Your ability to read the flow of combat has become so sharp you can now predict your enemy's movements with unerring accuracy. (Can choose to auto-crit once per combat without needing to roll to hit; doesn't count as an 8 for leveling purposes)

Guardian Oracle: Your ability to read the future enables you to protect your allies. (Once per combat you can negate any damage dealt to a party member, including yourself, for the next round) Lv2: This applies to two party members when used.

Weirding Oracle: Once per combat may activate this ability, causing your next attack to hit, dodge to succeed, hit to crit, or struck ally to take no damage, chosen at random. You do not know which ability is active until it occurs. Lv2: Can be used twice.

GREENMOORE -> Studied Priest only has one level.
Practical Priest Lv2: You have fought the creatures of the dark your entire life and have learned to draw power from them. (Enemies hearts now restore 1d6 MP on whoever you want)

Virtuous Priest: Greater faith in God allows you to make better use of His holy implements. (Crosses & Holy Water now inflict 1d6/1d8 on hits, depending on enemy weaknesses) Lv2: An attack die is added on a successful strike.

Studied Priest: Through study of several mystical volumes across your long life, you have become adept at reducing the energy needed to cast spells. (Magic Books now take 1 MP instead of 2)

Holy Priest: Through faith alone, you can attempt to cure the wounds of the living and banish the undead. (Once per battle can either heal 1d6 an ally/your own health or auto-Massive Damage an Undead enemy with 2d6x2 damage.) Lv2: Heal 1d8, deal 2d8x2.

DANIEL
Studious Physician Lv2: Daniel's studies in herbology allow him to cure most physical ailments. (Daniel's Kit now cures Poison, Curse, Paralysis, and status effects that lower attack/defense!)

Fighting Physician: Daniel's studies in anatomy allow him to better place his attacks on living opponents. (Daniel's attack die increases by 1 rank -ie d4 to d6, d6 to d8- when attacking non-undead enemies!) Lv2: Daniel adds one attack dice on a successful strike.

Exact Physician: Daniel's studies in physiology allow him to target joints and nerves with brutal efficiency. (Daniel's called shots to the arms or legs deal are more effective. Called shots normally inflict 1/2 damage and alter the target's attack and damage/defense {depending on whether the arms or legs were targeted} by -2 for 1d4 rounds, but Daniel inflicts 75% damage instead!) Lv2: Called shots have no penalty.

Unorthodox Physician: Daniel's studies in herbology have shown him that what can cure can also kill, when applied properly. (Daniel can give up one use of his Physician's Kit to coat a weapon in poison. A poisoned weapon has a 50% chance of poisoning the target on its next attack and deals 1d4 HP damage per round for 2-4 rounds. The enemy can attempt to make a save vs 5 to negate the effect.) Lv2:  Weapon has 75% chance of poisoning; enemy must roll vs 7.

FRENZ
Steadfast Nobleman: A man of noble blood must endure all attacks, no matter the foe. (Once per battle, Frenz can choose a turn to completely ignore all incoming damage). Lv2: Can be used twice per batte.

Vigorous Nobleman: A man of noble blood must be stronger than the common man. (When countering a foe, Frenz has a 50% chance of having his damage doubled.) Lv2: Damage is always doubled on a counter.

Inspiring Nobleman Lv2: A man of noble blood must inspire the common folk to greatness. (Once per battle, Frenz can boost the damage rolls of all allies by 1, including himself) -> Basically turns it into a free action, so you can still attack and use it.

Commanding Nobleman: A man of noble blood must be able to effectively lead anyone and anything. (Enemies Frenz captures as a mount gain +1 to damage rolls.) Lv2: Frenz mounts get another attack dice.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile

ill take steadfast nobleman.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

You have two picks, so do you want it at Level 2 or do you want to take another one as well?

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile

then ill take inspiring noblemen level 2 :D
 Shrug off damage, inspire allies while attacks, TANK OF AWESOMENESS!
*Frenz gets a sword to several diffrent places* Its just a flesh wound, i can still fight.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 12:06:47 am by Grimmjow6th »
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Sheet updated. Go get 'em, Frenz. ^^

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Goddamn, that shit looks TASTY. So many possibilities...

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Yeah yeah, drool over your shinies while we battle the incarnation of pain. >:(
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Hehehe, you would do the same in my position. <3

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

It's all good. Win and you and Talarion will get nevar before seen abilities. Mainly because I gotta come up with four new ones apiece instead of powering up three, adding three, and giving Darvi the choice of the one you suggested. :P

@Ninja Zako: I probably would too.

Also Edit: I'm feeling generous, so since Darvi and Dwarmin didn't get loot they can have a bag of gold apiece. We'll just say the armor happened to have it for whatever reason.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 12:46:18 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Two skill ups you say? Increase my class skill to lvl 2 (if possible) and give me a +1 to hit with Magic Book: Electricity.

"These undead at getting tiresome already..." Still unable to bring himself to attack Marcus, Zathyran fires a bolt of lightning at the Zombie at his feet.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

You gotta win first. Sorry buddy. And they could say that they found them on some goblin archers that fell down after they were killed in the battle.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

That's part of class evos. Upping the original one, I mean. So that'll have to wait until you win, but you can get that +1 accuracy now.

@Ninja Zako: Again? Dude, stop hiding in the shadows, you're making me paranoid. >.> He has two 8-related skill-ups. ^^;

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Make it a +2 in that case. :3
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 288