Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199592 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How about a +2 archery bonus with a -1 melee penalty?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Sure. Which do you want, accuracy or damage?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Take damage, Taricus. Remember, it's not a measly +2 to how much hitpoints you take off, +2 to your damage *roll*

Which means big crits!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

BIG crits! BIG damage! I love it! [/smash TV]
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Speaking of which, whose going to make the Smash TV RTD?

Permadeath+Players die on one hit=!!fun!!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Fling at dagger at Marcus! AGAIN!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Accuracy. With possiblity to upgrade to damage as well :D

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

All right, I'll remember that. As for Smash TV I might get on that later. Not sure yet. Players would probably start with three lives... hmm...

Taric, um, do you still have the PM where we were talking about your character? I'm pretty sure we already hashed out your other quest rewards there and I kinda forgot to save it. ^^; I'm certain you had an upgraded bow but I can't remember what the other thing was. Upgraded bombs?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 07:32:24 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yep, upgraded bombs. And it should be in your PM box.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

What I meant is I cleared out my PM box recently and accidentally deleted that message. ^^; I remember what the bow was so adding that back in won't be a problem, and with the grenade being Level 2 I think I have your sheet ready now.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HOLY HAND GRENADE OF ANTIOCH!

So shock bow, Ink for grenades to do holy damage.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Good thing you reminded me about the ink, I'd marked it down as a generic level 2 increase. :3

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

"Thank the lord that that is over and done with. Oh and you can keep your opinions to yourself coward. At least I didn't run."

Daniel then picks up the gauntlets and slides them on, flexing his fingers and feeling the increased strength.

"These will do nicely. You can have the sword and shield Frenz. I think you deserve it for the final blow after all."

Search for some medical supplies, then play cards with Greenmore.

Oh and for my quest upgrade, I'll upgrade my cross to level 2. THE POWAH OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Cowardly as it may have been, I would prefer our fortune teller alive and able to fight on, rather than him being yet another death I could not prevent. He had truly depleted his reserves of strength and magical power in the battle, and to stay would have been to die.

Of course, as you must know Wymar-the universe has a way of balancing itself...you may find the death you shirked today may merely have been scheduled anew, and when it comes, your soul must be at peace with itself, with no regrets.

Now, I believe this card means I destroy all your creatures, Daniel. Deduct thine lifepoints by minus 2500."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

"True enough, he put everything he had into the battle. I guess that is all that I can ask for.

Also, I activate mine trap card. Your attack is nullified and you loose 1000 life points. Sucks to be you."
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 288