Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199714 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 95 (In which Wymar FUBARS the Armor and Marcus hides)
« Reply #1950 on: June 14, 2011, 07:19:38 pm »

That's what happens when you have a beginning, an end, and no middle. :-\ Anyway now that I don't have to worry about it anymore I'll collect everyone's actions and run the turn.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: June 14, 2011, 07:30:54 pm »

Spoiler alert-Rebecca was actually an android.  :o
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: June 14, 2011, 07:59:11 pm »

WOLVERINES

Quote from: Wymar Sane / Darvi: 18 {5, 3}
derp around and don't get killed.
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin: 75 {5, 5}
Hurl holy water at his broken parts of the armor, trying to damage the spirit within
Quote from: Daniel King / Zako: 45 {4, 1}
Heal myself with my kit.
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 97 {1, 5}
do my thingy that gives my allies extra ....something.
Quote from: Heavy Armor / SeriousConcentrate: 41
Throw Daniel at Wymar.

Frenz raises his hand. "For glory!" he roars! Everyone feels a bit pumped up! (Greenmoore gets +1 to his damage roll this round since he's the only one attacking :P) Greenmoore responded by pulling out a vial of Holy Water and chucking it at one of the breaks in the armor's cuirass. (-1 MP. 7 vs 2+3; 8+1 bonus Critical Success, 2d6x2+10% + 1d6x2+10% = 26 + 13 = 39 -2 = 37 damage) His aim is perfect, flying right into the hole and shattering inside the armor! (...At this rate your team is going to end the fight way before the Nightcrawlers. I'll think about letting Talarion in early to speed things up just so you guys aren't standing around forever waiting for them to get finished. Unless Marcus kills all of 'em soon, then it's no problem. :P)

While the armor is on a knee, recovering from Greenmoore's excellent blow, Daniel takes the opportunity to patch himself up. (4+5, 9 HP back) Using up the last of his healing supplies, the doctor fixes up his most immediate wounds... (7+1 vs 2 (no movement bonuses), grapple success.) ...the armor suddenly surged forward, dropping the blade to catch him by the throat and haul him into the air! (DK: 7+1 vs 4+2; Major Success, 2d4; 6 damage. WS: 8+1 vs 2+3 movement total+1Danger Sense; Minor Success, 1d4; 2 damage.) The demon spun once for momentum, then flung Daniel directly at Wymar! The gypsy was clipped by the doctor and fell off his perch, landing painfully on the rocks. The fall almost knocked him out, but he didn't get it quite as bad as Daniel, who struck the wall just above where Wymar had been, fell onto the ledge, bounced off, and fell all the way to the ground.

Wymar successfully managed to derp around and not get killed, somehow. o.O Lucky him.

NIGHTCRAWLERS

Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 12 {2, 6}
follow him
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath: 54 {2, 7}
Get into a defensive stance and watch for any signs of Marcus. Guard my allies if Marcus tries to attack them.
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 11 {7, 4}
Stupidly rush into the shadows, trying to root that regenerating bastard out.
Quote from: Marcus Raust / SeriousConcentrate: 58+10
Double Axe -> Claire.

From out of the darkness, a whirling pair of axes fell towards Claire! (-2 MP. 1+2 vs 7. 7+2 vs 2; 6+1 Major Success, 2d4; 6-2=4 damage. Marcus regens 4 HP.) Neither struck her dead on, but they were some close calls. Pierre, Malleus, and Claire advanced, the Frenchman a bit more cautiously than his allies. (Search rolls vs Marcus's stealth roll. Mal: 8+1. P: 1. C: 5. Mar: 6.) Malleus's sharp eyes spotted their quarry almost as soon as he looked, while Pierre was immediately distracted by a bit of polished stone that functioned as a perfect mirror. Damn, but he looked dashing in this environment! Claire was about to find Marcus when it became no longer necessary to look. Pierre adjusted his hat, but he too was immediately disturbed by Marcus calling down from above, "The Marcus you knew has gone. He is now a construct, a weapon to be used!"

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)

Everyone got two bonus rolls on initiative this round 'cause I forgot to do it last round. Testing the waters here by using the armor's attack for grappling and dodging on Wymar's part, what do you guys think? Finally, Talarion and Nightcrawlers: Zathyran in or not?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 08:59:04 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Toughness!

Kraken shot!

Here's to hoping I can knock him down. This fight's gonna turn real grim if he can just sit in the rafters and heal.

I liked the grapple-throw part. Not sure about Talarion coming in. Might be nice for him to get a chance to lay his idol to rest, though.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Jeez, why do I always forget that... refunding 2 HP nao.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The gypsy was clipped

This line made me laugh out loud. Explain.  :-\

----------------------------
Beneath your armor, nothing but an old ghost, after all...

Wind up another holy water! Into his weak spot!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Wymar is a gypsy/fortune teller; Daniel hit him, but only just barely, say edge of shoulder to edge of shoulder. Just enough to knock him off-balance and fall to the ground. ^^

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wymar is a gypsy/fortune teller; Daniel hit him, but only just barely, say edge of shoulder to edge of shoulder. Just enough to knock him off-balance and fall to the ground. ^^

Gypsy clip. Gypsy clip. Gypsy clip.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

While I was counting eights I reread Irony's notation and realized I didn't have Marcus regen, either. >.> So I'm going back and rolling for that.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

WAAAAAAAHHH!!! *thud*

Well that was a productive turn on my part, not. Almost all of my hp that I healed is gone. That is just not proper!

Unleash the wrath of the lord on this foul creature!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Maybe you'll get lucky like Darvi and Dwarmin and do massive damage. :3

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

I dout it good sir. Oh the way my luck is going, I dout that very much.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Eh, you never know. At least you're still in pretty good health, and if/when you survive the boss battle you'll get put back up to full. ^^

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

As well as a good reward I hope.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

You'll be getting two class evos at least. The other reward depends on what you pick and the RNG. :3
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 288