Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199730 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

You're only the second GM I've seen crying too.

The first was when in my old DnD sessions our spellthief accidentally committed pedophilia, and that was less out of sadness and more because our GM was a dick and couldn't stop laughing about it.

...yeah, I don't know how that happened either. Archie was too stoned to pay attention to his surroundings.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

...what?

O.o

I mean damn. I have fun messing with Tarran but, y'know. There's some places even I wouldn't go.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah. As I said, the GM was being a dick.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

*facepalm*

Accidentally? How the fu-

I mean really. What even caused this?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Fling a dagger towards Marcus' head! Everyone knows zombies can't live without their brains.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

Golden cross his face ( like the only place without visible armor or it will probably blind him  :) )
Do you remember this, the symbol of what we fought for except for the good of the pepole corrupted friend?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 01:35:29 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

...crap. Kinda hate to do this since I like that RPing, but you're out of MP, Ahra. You want to just keep that as flavor text and have me treat it as an axe attack?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Send double fireballs at the armors legs

Die, Great wall of China!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Toughness again.

Attempt to grapple Marcus' forearm, preventing him from using it!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why do I have such a crappy initiative? One would think that a guy in cloth with precognition would act quickly no?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

He's too much in the future to act in the present.

:3
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I mean, like, whoaaa! *stoned*

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

IronyOwl speaks the truth. Wymar's like my character in You All Wake in a Cryo Chamber. :3 In any case in your next set of evos I can give you one that raises your initiative. If we're going purely by bosskills then everyone will be at class level 3 (werewolf/Elizabeth Saddler, groundskeeper/clock demon, Marcus/heavy armor). That's a lot of class skills to think of... I might be able to manage something, hopefully. It'll be slightly easier for those who already have a class-up since I can just present the two choices they didn't take, an upgraded choice of the one they did, and an additional option or two. ^^ Claire and Zathyran will be the hardest two since neither of them have a class-up yet. Biernat and Tariq too if more people die before the end of the encounter. :-\ Oh well, no big deal. I'll try to think of interesting things for you guys. ^^

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Take my idea under consideration.

Super Priest: Friar Greenmoore can now shoot fire from his eyes. When he rolls last for intiative, he jumps out of the screen and strangles the GM with his blood rosary.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 288