Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199724 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 93 (In which Pierre strikes back and the Armor is steadfast)
« Reply #1890 on: June 08, 2011, 06:15:57 am »

The hat being magma, and magma never needs dwarves ;)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: June 08, 2011, 06:16:29 am »

How the fuck did I purchase a parasitic hat?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: June 08, 2011, 06:27:50 am »

I have a feeling that it also finds it's victims by itself somehow. A secret minion of dracula?!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: June 08, 2011, 06:28:38 am »

Memo to self. Kill this hat too.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: June 08, 2011, 06:29:06 am »

MINIBOSS: HAT

200/200 HP
???/??? MP
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 08:15:57 am by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: June 08, 2011, 08:12:06 am »

abilities: ego overload: pierres entire ego is unleashed drowning everybody in an urge to show of insted of fighting it allowing it to kill you.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: June 08, 2011, 08:17:04 am »

After I kill that hat, I should buy him a new one. Then I can do

8)

a hat trick.

YEEEEAAAAAAAH!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: June 08, 2011, 08:24:13 am »

So if the hat is gone, then Pierre dies? Methinks Pierre will die on the Thief boss...
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: June 08, 2011, 08:25:28 am »

... note to self. Die, reroll as the thief, kill him off in a boss fight, then have him steal the hat.

You're going to do what?...

Get you killed.

...sure.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: June 08, 2011, 10:25:42 am »

Twelve thumbs up to that idea, Darvi. :P
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: June 09, 2011, 11:14:48 am »

Finally got a few hours to sit down and knock off a turn. :3 So... no other opinions then? You guys have until the end of the battles to speak up, now. Also: Time for the heavy armor to focus exclusively on Wymar so Darvi can make that thief. >.>

WOLVERINES

Quote from: Wymar Sane / Darvi: 31
Magic. Armor. Make it happen.
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin: 55
just retreat.
Quote from: Daniel King / Zako: 67
Flank the armour and strike it with the warhammer!
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 63
insult the armor's sexuality(lolwut?) whilst drawing its attention and hitting it
Quote from: Heavy Armor / SeriousConcentrate: 80
Unleash hell.

The heavy armor raised its massive sword in one hand and brought it down on the ground, releasing a blast of magical energy! (-4 MP. WS: 8 vs 7-1; 3 damage. Fri: 5 vs 3-1+1; 3-2=1 damage. DK: 4 vs 1+2; 4 damage. Fre: 6-1 vs 6+1. Boar: 6 vs 4; 3 damage.) Greenmoore and Daniel were thrown to the ground from the impact, Frenz shrugged it off thanks to his holy cloak but the boar grunted in pain, and Wymar was flung back painfully against the wall although he managed to remain on the ledge. The doctor was the first on his feet and he moved around the armor, warhammer ready! (6+2 vs 3+3; 7+1 Massive Success, 2d6x2; 8-2 = 6 damage) He caught it off-guard and slammed the hammer against a knee joint, hoping to cripple it... and it would've worked had his target been mortal. The armor completely ignored the new dent in its knee pad.

Frenz dug his heels into the boar's flanks and whipped it forward, going on the attack again! (5 vs 5+3) The armor took a step away and the boar's momentum carried it past the target, forcing Frenz to waste time getting it turned around before it plowed into the remains of the gate. Meanwhile, Greenmoore got the hell out of there. (8+1) With speed unusual for a man his age, the friar scrambled into cover behind a large boulder. (Greenmoore is no longer in melee range) While he was retreating, Wymar covered his escape with a pair of light spells! (-4 MP. 5+1 vs 2+3; Major Failure. 1+1 vs 6+3) His first spell fizzled out before it even left his hand, and the heavy armor completely blocked the second one with its shield!

NIGHTCRAWLERS

Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 24
bring down the axe on his head.
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath: 64
Don't relent! Take old my old rapier with my other hand and stab it into Marcus!
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 34
Keep slashing! Wall him in!
Quote from: Marcus Raust / SeriousConcentrate: 16+10
Longsword -> Claire.

Pierre pressed the advantage while he had it, drawing his first rapier with his off-hand and attacking with it as well! (3+1 vs 5+2-2) But Marcus was more weary of him now, and with the sword in his off-hand the Frenchman wasn't as accurate. The undead hunter easily ducked aside... (7 vs 4+2-2; 4-1 Minor Failure) ...and caught Claire's blade on his own, locking it against the quillons of his longsword! (7+3 vs 3; 5+1 Minor Success, 1d4; 3 damage. 3 HP regenned) While she was locked against him, he headbutted her away and took a step back to prevent himself from getting hemmed in.

(4 vs 1+2-2; 8+2 Critical Success, 2d4x2+50%; 9 damage) But while he was focusing on the mercenary and the pirate, the knight slipped behind him with the axe and buried it in his back! Had Marcus still been mortal it surely would've been a fatal blow, but as it was it looked more like it was annoying, if quite painful, to the hunter. That and the fact the axe didn't penetrate very deeply before bouncing off the metal in his torso and coming loose.

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)

--

::) at myself. I actually paid attention to the weapon section I have for Marcus and saw his sword's supposed to have +2 (1 for initial class skill he has, then the sword has 1 for the upgrade he put on it after the first mission and 1 for the boss-upgrade for a total of +3) to hit on it, and the second round of the fight I forgot his class evo that added to his initiative, which I just upgraded to +10 for this fight (you can see it's present in the first round of the battle but not the second).
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

/:-l

Nuke the GM. With Instacrit power.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

:( You make me sad, Darvi. Just look at my face there. It's like :'( all up in this piece.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To-do list:

[...]
-obtain cookies✓
-finish school
-make a GM cry✓
-take over the world
-destroy the world
[...]

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Pff, that makes me feel so much better, being just another tick on your list there. :'(
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 288