Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199815 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 87 (In which the Wolverines are victorious)
« Reply #1665 on: May 28, 2011, 11:13:18 pm »

>.< This is what, the 11th century here? Jeez. Have to wait for like another thousand years before we have the pleasure of Pierre picking up chicks in the club. Anyway, preparing the turn now, I gotta go back and collect actions. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: May 28, 2011, 11:48:24 pm »

NOOOOOO

I lost the turn. :'( I'll just do a recap as accurately as I remember.

Wolverines: Darvi rolled a 1, so nothing there; Dwarmin got 12 MP back; Zako got 9 HP/rolled a 5+2 searching for supplies so his kit is at 2/3; Frenz rolled an 8 on his search roll and got a Bag of Gold.

Nightcrawlers: The merman and specter went first but blew their attack rolls. IronyOwl started carving up Merman 3's head. Draignean's demon attacked the specter, got countered, and the specter rolled a 1 so it got countered back and killed by the demon. Ahra shot the merman for ten damage. Krath finished it with a ~FABULOUS~ thrust to the throat.

:-\

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)

----------------

*sigh* Well, anyway... I don't think I ever gave Krath his fifteenth 8 skill-up. Also, Grimmjow6th still has one left over from last turn, and has a class evo now. ^^ So here you go:

Steadfast Nobleman: A man of noble blood must endure all attacks, no matter the foe. (Once per battle, Frenz can choose a turn to completely ignore all incoming damage)
Vigorous Nobleman: A man of noble blood must be stronger than the common man. (When countering a foe, Frenz has a 50% chance of having his damage doubled.)
Inspiring Nobleman: A man of noble blood must inspire the common folk to greatness. (Once per battle, Frenz can sacrifice his attack to boost the damage rolls of all allies by 1)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 02:28:48 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 88 (In which Firefox eats the turn again...)
« Reply #1667 on: May 29, 2011, 12:01:14 am »

Aw man, sorry to hear about the turn. :-\

How'd my head-carving go?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: May 29, 2011, 12:06:39 am »

You got the skull. ^^ Probably should have mentioned that.

I lost it in the stupidest manner possible. I was trying to click over to the tab I had the dice roller in but my wrist slipped a little and I clicked a link on my favorites bar above it... :'(

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: May 29, 2011, 12:09:14 am »

Search the area for treasure!

And I'd want the merman skull because... uh... well anyway, that's hardly the point. How big is it?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: May 29, 2011, 12:14:38 am »

About the size of a human's skull, I'd say, given the size similarities of the merman and Trevor Belmont sprites. Maybe a little larger?

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: May 29, 2011, 12:18:30 am »

That's horrible, Serious  :-\

Time travel to the 22nd century and pick up chicks in the club.

Continue going south, light my lantern if it turned off.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: May 29, 2011, 12:22:01 am »

I don't think I ever gave Krath his fifteenth 8 skill-up

*ahem* :3

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: May 29, 2011, 01:07:47 am »

" The Count will have to do better than this..." Friar Greenmore says, kicking a pile of Fleaman ashes "...If he intends to stop us."

Search the trees! Then get a move on.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: May 29, 2011, 01:27:05 am »

Oh.

Hmm...Oh, I have a fun one.

Greased Lightning: On a Major or Massive success, Pierre has a 1/4 chance to deliver an additional attack.

Gotta them those combos rolling.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: May 29, 2011, 01:28:09 am »

Sure. We're about 1/3 of the way through anyway, I'd estimate, and Pierre's survived long enough/rolled enough 8s to make such a thing feasible.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: May 29, 2011, 02:04:59 am »

I'll take inspiring nobleman.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: May 29, 2011, 02:31:05 am »

All right, status has been updated. ^^ Next time I'll write the turn off-line... :-\

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: May 29, 2011, 03:52:42 am »

Derp @ FF. And I can totally see Claire as Esmeralda, seeing as they're both sex objects.

Be dwarfy and slay a tree Look for edible plants.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: May 29, 2011, 04:13:17 am »

I never really liked firefox all that much to be honest. That sucks man.

"Well, I do believe that his plan is to wear us down over time. We need to find more effective means of disposing these creatures."

Proceed to the woods and search them.
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 288