Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199850 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 86 (In which the Nightcrawlers are untouchable)
« Reply #1620 on: May 24, 2011, 10:03:55 pm »

Serious I took a skillup earlier, I think you missed it.

Hell Pact: -1 To helping allies, +2 to defense

He has been awake for like 70 hours. Soon the God delusions will begin. :(

Delusions?

We're all Gods! Masters of your own worlds! MWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: May 24, 2011, 10:05:24 pm »

He has been awake for like 70 hours. Soon the God delusions will begin. :(

You mean he's going to start thinking Toady is God and ThreeToe is Jesus, and they're both posting from Heaven?  :o
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: May 24, 2011, 10:05:53 pm »

Master of 2.5 if you're me since I give you guys a lot of free reign on ASL. Editing statuses to be propa now. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: May 24, 2011, 10:06:26 pm »

Reminds me, I think Grimmjow6th missed his last skill-up.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: May 24, 2011, 10:12:21 pm »

Man, am I a punching bag or something this battle? Seriously, I'm getting bashed up a lot.

Attack eagle 6 with the hammer!

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: May 24, 2011, 10:34:02 pm »

((really? well, ill take a +1  to damage rolls then?
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: May 24, 2011, 10:43:00 pm »

A'ight, updating your status. :)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: May 25, 2011, 12:39:18 am »

get off me you FREAK: teach them how you open merman ribcages up close with an axe
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 04:44:11 am by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: May 25, 2011, 01:01:43 am »

Have the shadow demon keep shredding baddies, keep defending.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: May 25, 2011, 03:12:54 pm »

Whip at eagle 3 with all my strength!
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: May 25, 2011, 03:17:14 pm »

Instacrit dualcast on the eagle with the most health.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: May 25, 2011, 08:00:44 pm »

WOLVERINES
Quote from: Wymar Sane / Darvi: 2
Instacrit dualcast on the eagle with the most health.
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin: 6 {6}
Try pelting fleaman 5 with holy water!
Quote from: Daniel King / Zako: 1 {5}
Attack eagle 6 with the hammer!
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 1 {2}
Whip at eagle 3 with all my strength!
Quote from: Enemies / SeriousConcentrate
#2: (1) Attack Wymar! (Ini: 6 {1})
#5: (4) Attack Frenz! (Ini: 8 {6})
#6: (3) Attack Daniel! (Ini: 8 {7})

Enemies 5 and 6 attack in unison, going for Daniel and Frenz! (D: 1+1 vs 2+2. F: 6+1-1 vs 8+1) But their armor deflects the incoming blows easily. Meanwhile, the good friar draws a vial of holy water and pitches it and Eagle Rider 5 as it swoops past Frenz! (-1 MP. 7 vs 2+4; Minor Success, 1d4+1d4; 8 and kill. 3, all good) The vial hits and shatters, covering his target in burning holy fire! It is 'purified' instantly and all that is left is the eagle's heart, which he grabs for his own use later. (Greenmoore has 3/3 hearts now, can't collect another until he uses one. :-\) While he's picking that up, the eagle that had been targeted him flies past and ends up heading straight for Wymar! (1+1 vs 7-1) Wymar jukes to the side...

(-4 MP. 8+1 vs 3+4, 1+1 vs 3+4. 1 Autocrit for 2d4x2 damage; 14 and kill) ...and as it flies past he unleashes a blast of light so intense the enemy vanishes entirely in it, leaving naught but ashes! They continue forward a bit, propelled by momentum, before the wind scatters the remains to the four corners of the Earth. Meanwhile, Daniel exchanges his knife for his hammer, spinning it for momentum as he waits for the sixth eagle rider to take another swoop at him. (8 vs 3+4; 8+1 Critical Success, 2d4x2+25%; 10 damage) It does, and he brings his hammer up and around, cracking the fleaman riding it on the side of the head. It falls off, limp, and Frenz swings his whip at the eagle as it tries to fly away. (8 vs 2+4. 5+2 Major Success, 2d4; 6 and kill) The whip wraps around its throat, and with a quick yank Frenz snaps its neck and pulls it into the ground with enough force to break one of its wings. Even if it wasn't dead, it would've been easy prey anyway.

The boar sidesteps aimlessly and crushes the eagle into paste. Well, so much for that.

NIGHTCRAWLERS

Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 7
get off me you FREAK: teach them how you open merman ribcages up close with an axe
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath: 1 {5}
Do a needlessly fancy move by throwing my hat into the air, stabbing Merman 1 in the chest to finish it, then grabbing my hat before it falls down!
Quote from: Malakai Ritt / Draignean: 4 {7}
Have the shadow demon keep shredding baddies, keep defending.
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 3
Laugh again, attack Merman 3!
Quote from: Enemies / SeriousConcentrate
S1: (2) Attack Pierre! (Ini: 1 {4})
S2: (1) Attack Malleus! (Ini: 2)
M1: (1) Attack Malleus! (Ini: 6 {1})
M2: (4) Attack Claire! (Ini: 6 {6})
M3: (1) Attack Malleus! (Ini: 4 {4})
M4: (3) Attack Malakai! (Ini: 1 {6})

Enraged at the audacity of the aquatic monster, Malleus swings his axe! (7+1 vs 2+2; 8+2 Critical Success, 2d4x2+50%; 15 damage and kill) Everyone learns EXACTLY how you open up a merman's ribcage with an axe as Malleus powers through with enough force that his blow bisects Merman 4 horizontally! As he's doing that, the second specter floats up behind him, and Merman 2 runs up on Claire! (C: 2+2 vs 2; Major Success, 2d4; 8-2=6 damage. M: 7 vs 2+4; Massive Failure, Counterattack: 7+2-1 Ineffective Weapon Massive Success, 2d4x2; 16 damage and kill) Malleus turns and swings his axe again like a metal tornado, shearing through both the ectoplasm composing the ghost's form and its lantern in the same attack! It shrieks as it dies.

Meanwhile, Claire's not quite as lucky as she gets clawed across the stomach. Not cool, hitting the only chick out of all eight characters, assholes. ::) They need to learn some manners, and Malakai's demon is in the mood to teach! (Random Target: 1, Specter 1. 5 vs 2+2; Minor Success, 1d4; 3 damage.) The demon bites into Specter 1, tearing away some of its ectoplasm and eating it whole! Malakai defends himself. (5/Minor Success, +1 to defense) He raises his dire mace in a defensive position. Claire, meanwhile, attacks Merman 3! (4 vs 1+2; 8+1 Critical Success, 2d4x2+25% damage, 15 damage and kill, 8 HP back) She slew him with a single blow, and her cutlass absorbed his life force, regenerating her wounds! The specter flew away from the demon and attacked Pierre! (7 vs 2+3; Massive Success, 2d4x2; 8 damage) The ghost's lantern hit him directly across the side of his unprotected head, knocking his hat high into the air!

This was Pierre, though. (5+1 vs 2+2; Major Success -> Electric Damage, 2d6; 8 and kill) He recovered easily as he stumbled to the side and stabbed Merman 1 through the eye, finishing it and frying it with the electricity flowing through his weapon, then kicked it off of his blade and grabbed his hat on its way down and put it back on. Fashion always came first.

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)

--------------

Next round, I'm going to change initiative so I don't have to do so many rerolls. :-\ I think I'll roll a d1000 to ensure there's no way two people will end up with the same number, and then I'll roll a d8 to see if you would've got one like the way I've been rolling it. (Main reason I'm changing it is because it'll be easier to glance through and see who's doing what when, which will make turns easier to write and probably speed up the time writing them at least 25-40%. Even though I'll roll a d8 after, I only have to roll that for your PCs which will still significantly cut down the amount of rolling I need to do, and you still get a chance for an eight. Everyone wins! :D)

Also, congratulations on the Pierre expy's success over in Dwarmin's RTD, Krath. :3 Just thought I'd let you know about it, if you didn't already.

Finally, counting up the 8s... Hmm, Zako gets one for 15 eights, Darvi has one for 20 (and is five away from a second evo :3) and Grimmjow6th gets one for rolling his first pair of consecutive eights.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 08:48:15 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 87 (In which the Wolverines are victorious)
« Reply #1632 on: May 25, 2011, 08:43:50 pm »

Ow. I didn't see an action for me, though...
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: May 25, 2011, 08:45:33 pm »

Good example of why I'm changing initiative. >.> One second, I'll go insert your action in the appropriate place. ^^;

There you go. :3
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 08:48:33 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: May 25, 2011, 08:57:53 pm »

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Clean off Merman 2 or 3's skull as a trophy. Unless Merman 2 is still active and I'm late in the initiative count, in which case gut him.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 288