Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199892 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 82 (In which magic > goblins)
« Reply #1485 on: May 15, 2011, 09:11:54 pm »

Yes I am. Oh there's gonna be a nice arc of blood after this one.  :D

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: May 15, 2011, 09:18:47 pm »

With the appearance of straightening my hat, observe the Friar more closely.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: May 16, 2011, 12:42:32 am »

gotta say i didnt excpect another human down here who are you?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: May 16, 2011, 12:57:17 am »

Direct the boar to trample more goblins!
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: May 16, 2011, 01:11:52 am »

Pierre studies the friar. In the light of his torch, his clothing looks almost exactly like Greenmoore's, but more worn and older somehow, stained with dirt and blood. His eyes are a very faded blue and look almost as if there's no life in them anymore... but at the same time, it also seems as if he has a deep font of willpower keeping him going. Malleus calls up to the man, asking him his name. "Jonas Weaver of the Mistbridge Monastery, although most call me Friar Weaver," he responds. "I'm on my way to see the lord of the castle." He looks to his left, which is apparently where he's headed, then to his right, and points down that way with his torch. "If you continue on that path, you'll have to fight your past the spiders and trolls... and something worse."

Jonas shakes his head. "Maybe between four warriors you can take it down, but I tell you, run when you see him. He's like a bloodhound; I only lost him because he was not agile enough to follow me across the crevices. But if you can get through you'll end up here, and I can see sunlight down this path." After a moment, something else occurs to him. "What of your party? Who are you, and what are you trying to accomplish?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: May 16, 2011, 02:34:18 am »

"Well, I can't much speak for them," Claire said, glancing at her companions, "But as near as I can figure," she continued, looking to the darkened tunnel, "it's me or them. Or them or all of us."

She turned back to the friar with a somewhat cheerful expression, visions of loot dancing through her head. Yes, large beasties always had loot... "So, tell us about this big critter."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: May 16, 2011, 02:49:14 am »

Jonas raised an eyebrow, noting that she had ducked his question. He looked back down the path he had come from. "He was a man, and not too long ago if I'm not mistaken. A servant of the dark lord took him and made him something more... and something less at the same time." He sighed. "I would be careful with him. I inflicted many wounds on him with spell and sword and they all healed before my eyes." Jonas turned to face the party again. "As for appearance, he's just shy of six feet in height and muscular, with soulless eyes and long dark hair. He wears dark clothes and leather armor. He carries a sword, a strange mechanical weapon, and firebombs... and he's very accurate with those."

"You may get lucky. He might still be trying to follow me... but if you hear heavy footsteps, you'll know that's him."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: May 16, 2011, 02:51:42 am »

Claire frowned.

"How heavy? And... why exactly were you singing while being hunted by a grim terror?"
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: May 16, 2011, 03:01:00 am »

Jonas smiled. "I have to keep my spirits up somehow. And I was happy to have gotten away from him." He thought about her question. "More than I can imitate. You look like a seafarer, have you ever heard a cannonball dropped onto the deck? About that heavy, I would say." With his free hand, he reached into his robe and withdrew something. "Here. A small help, if you encounter him. I used to have many of these, but I'm afraid I burned through them rather quickly in these caves." He tossed down a coin, which Claire caught easily. (Claire gets: Karma Coin!) "Is there anything else you wish to ask? I would like to leave these caves before nightfall."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: May 16, 2011, 03:08:30 am »

Claire grinned. "This bloodhound got any treasure?"

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: May 16, 2011, 03:36:09 am »

Hackslashstab a goblin. If they're dead, do a acrobatic fucking pirouette on the boar.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: May 16, 2011, 10:52:03 am »

does he have this regeneration as an demon regnerates or does he use an artifact? regeneration is not an normal thing.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: May 16, 2011, 11:50:43 am »

Lol at fireball juggle. Also, another 8! Nice...

Friar Greenmoore waits till the final Goblin is dead, and then...

"Let us try and spare this beast of burden for now. It is not evil, merely a mistreated animal. One that can serve us..."

If any Goblins are left, hit them wit my mace
if all dead, try to tame the boar, offering it one of my rations.
I will go last for intiative, if possible.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 07:27:20 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: May 16, 2011, 12:05:48 pm »

>Greenmore: Wear the robes. Be the rider.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: May 17, 2011, 05:05:49 am »

"I believe it's something he does naturally, or unnaturally as the case may be. I don't think it comes from an item he carries." Jonas turned to Claire. "Other than what he carries, I don't think so. You'll have to forgive me for not looking for treasure myself while I was in the caverns; I had more... pressing concerns on my mind." He lingered for a moment longer.

------------------
WOLVERINES
Zako - Golf swing -> Gobbo 1
Grimmjow6th - Boar -> Gore the other Gobbo
Darvi - Attack any Gobbo OR Jump on the boar with Frenz
Dwarmin - Tame the boar
NIGHTCRAWLERS
Krath, Ahra, IronyOwl - Just talking at the moment.
Draignean - I think he said he could be on today, so I'll wait and see if he has a chance to post here. ^^

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 288