Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199870 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 77 (In which Frenz OHKOs a goblin)
« Reply #1380 on: May 08, 2011, 05:56:26 pm »

I don't think everyone's posted yet - and you're good for this turn - so you'll be fine for the moment. ^^ In any case, I hope you can get that taken care of soon.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: May 08, 2011, 08:09:46 pm »

I think that is actually everyone. If you aren't sure, check everyone's actions for yourself.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: May 08, 2011, 08:10:55 pm »

I only count 7.

OTH, it's 3 AM here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: May 08, 2011, 08:29:45 pm »

It looks to me like Grimmjow6th needs to post. ^^ I'll wait up for him. (Taking care of laundry right now anyway, and feeling tired for some ridiculous reason. :-\ Even though I slept like all day today and yesterday, and drank most of a pot of coffee a few hours ago...)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: May 09, 2011, 04:36:58 am »

Yeah, Grimm said he was sick in his last post, and hasn't been on in two days...aw man.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: May 09, 2011, 04:39:20 am »

OK, I'll auto him... but in the morning. It's like 4:30 AM now. o.o

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: May 09, 2011, 04:10:52 pm »

As promised, running turn now. ^^ Draignean also forgot to post this turn as well, and that counts towards the three-turn limit. o.o

WOLVERINES

(INITIATIVE)

GOBLIN 5

The goblin picks up another large stone and starts twirling his sling. (4) He launches it at Frenz! (1-1 vs 3+1) The rock... comes nowhere near him at all and sails harmlessly into the sky.

FRIAR GREENMOORE

(-2 MP. 6) Thinking quickly, you cast a fire spell similar to the one in Aguemort, blocking off all avenues of retreat. These goblins are not getting away.

DANIEL KING

(8 vs 7; Major Success, 2d4; 7 damage. Lotta sevens.) While the goblin is throwing rocks at Frenz, you sneak up behind him and wrap your arm around his throat! Before he can react you plunge your knife into the monster's left eye, destroying it... but apparently it wasn't a killing wound, as the goblin is still alive, albeit in a great deal of pain.

GOBLIN 4

Since Daniel disengaged to attack Goblin 5, Goblin 4 looks around for a new target. (2) He rushes the friar! (1 vs 4+2) But as he does so, the rock Goblin 5 launched earlier finally comes down and beans him on the top of the head, stunning him temporarily. Wow, how incompetent.

WYMAR SANE

(8+1 vs 2; Critical Success, 2d6x2+25%; 20 damage) Still ducking to the left, you swing your bastard sword out and strike Goblin 4 across the midsection as it stumbles past you, attempting to get to Greenmoore. The top half falls instantly but the legs make it another three steps towards the friar before they lose momentum and topple over. Be careful not to slip in the intestines!

FRENZ GRENDE

Since there's only one goblin left, you target it. (7 vs 3; Minor Success, 1d4; 4 damage) The bullwhip strikes it in the forehead, shattering the skull and tearing the brain! Daniel drops the corpse.

NIGHTCRAWLERS

Pierre and Malleus both go for the lever as Claire and Malakai head to the entrance of the corridor to keep an eye out. This lever is rusted in place from the damp and it takes the two men's combined strength to shift it to the other position. Again, there is a sound of stone against stone, but this time it's coming from above... and the ceiling between the four party members opens, dumping an appalling amount of miscellaneous human limbs onto the ground. A groan sounds from the pile as the limbs begin to move and attach to each other, forming bodies...

(Amount of zombies: 6)

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)

-----------------------

Darvi has a skill increase ready to use. ^^

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: May 09, 2011, 04:11:56 pm »

I'm such a badass.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: May 09, 2011, 04:18:45 pm »

Ew, blood! I guess the wall was not needed, but I didn't want any of little buggers to get away and warn the others. If the Goblins are unaware of our passage, we should be able to get through alot easier. I wonder if the Goblins have any good loot, other than rusty swords and unlucky slings.

Drop the fire wall. Poke through the bodies for anything useful.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 78 (In which there's a corpse pile)
« Reply #1389 on: May 09, 2011, 04:32:00 pm »

Well done, more exp. :3

Slash a zombie. We'll call him Zombie 1.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: May 09, 2011, 04:34:49 pm »

It's raining (dead) men~

I think I'll take homing missiles (+1 to hit on cast)

Also, High five Frenz

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: May 09, 2011, 06:37:29 pm »

Epically kick the nearest zombie in the chest.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: May 09, 2011, 07:42:18 pm »

Well, I need to get a better knife. 2d4 damage?! NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Heal myself yet again, search the bodies and nearby surroundings.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: May 10, 2011, 12:29:39 am »

epically bash the cross into an undead ribcage.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 288