Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199829 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 74 (In which a spider gets the chair)
« Reply #1305 on: May 03, 2011, 12:35:44 pm »

...Thank you serious...  ::)

Order the Shadow to rip the last spider to shreds.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: May 03, 2011, 12:54:58 pm »

Just be happy that I didn't have it attack you back.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: May 03, 2011, 01:14:47 pm »

I suppose anything was a bit of a general command, in future though I will NOT be attacking my summons unless they attack a member of the party first.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: May 03, 2011, 01:50:51 pm »

First of rule selling your soul to evil forces for good intentions, everything goes pear shaped when you least expect it.

While I don't expect hostile summon fail on the scale of Staggered Magi, you should be prepared for such an eventuality.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: May 03, 2011, 03:22:43 pm »

Slash spider, find loot.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: May 03, 2011, 07:14:35 pm »

Proceed slowly onwards, looking constantly for traps and ambushes. Make sure to stay within arm reach of Frenz at all times so to help him avoid activating any traps.

Can you update my health serious, its not full and I overhealed a few turns ago.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: May 04, 2011, 02:00:13 pm »

@Zako: For some reason I was under the impression you had 17 HP and the heal brought you up to 22, rather than at 22 and brought back to full. No problem, it'll be corrected in the upcoming turn. Just waiting on Grimmjow6th now. ^^ Unless the rest of the Wolverines want me to auto him since not much is going on.

@Draignean: Sorry for being a douchebag. :-[ Like I said in the Westlands RTD, I had some serious problems going on at the time and I really shouldn't post while I have heavy stuff on my mind.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: May 04, 2011, 02:57:23 pm »

Auto, auto! Run the turn!

I mentioned earlier-we're walking...FORWARD. Travelling turns can be auto'd-we're ALL looking out for danger! Yes, we all know.

There's literally nothing else he can do right now.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 02:59:31 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: May 04, 2011, 04:44:00 pm »

He can stop and search the area. :3 However, since you asked... Running tha tizzurn.

WOLVERINES

(MAR: 8. :\ Hmm, how to handle this... I'm in a good mood right now, everyone gets the eight. That means good news for Zako.) Friar Greenmoore gets his book out while Daniel takes his left side, looking out for traps. To the friar's right is Frenz, and Wymar is taking point. They advance forward cautiously and their manner serves them well, for they completely escape notice.

...But the goblins don't escape their notice! They creep up on a band of six goblins. Will they ambush them, or try to sneak past?

NIGHTCRAWLERS

(INITIATIVE)

MALLEUS RAULAT

(5 vs 4; -1 MP, Minor Success 1d6; 6 and kill) Drawing your new gun, you sight down it at the spider that's just a little too far away to slog over and axe. The spider turns to you, giving you a perfect shot. The bullet takes it in the eye, spraying ichor everywhere. and you shoulder your rifle with the satisfaction of a job well done.

EVERYONE ELSE

Malakai's summon vanishes. (4, so HP returned; 4 HP healed) While the mage gets his breath back, Pierre stabs the corpse 'to make sure' while Claire swims across the lake to investigate the alcove. (CSR: 5) There isn't much loot in the alcove. A few old skeletons, mildewed from the damp, the clothes mostly rotted off. Claire isn't squeamish, though, and a search of what remains of their pockets and the surrounding area produces a few gold coins. (Claire gets: Bag of Gold!) The three get back to shore with Malakai and ponder their next move while the GM debates making inappropriate jokes pertaining to how dry a certain party member is. :3

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

And as I said earlier, Zako has an evo to spend.

Studious Physician: Daniel's studies in herbology allow him to cure minor physical ailments. (Daniel's Kit now cures Poison and Curse!)
Fighting Physician: Daniel's studies in anatomy allow him to better place his attacks on living opponents. (Daniel's attack die increases by 1 rank -ie d4 to d6, d6 to d8- when using a piercing weapon against non-undead enemies!)
Exact Physician: Daniel's studies in physiology allow him to target joints and nerves with brutal efficiency. (Daniel can call shots to the arms or legs. Called shots inflict 1/2 damage but alter the target's attack and damage/defense {depending on whether the arms or legs were targeted} by -2 for 1d4 rounds!)

QUICK REMINDER: Grimmjow6th and Draignean have a skill-up.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 04:46:06 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 75 (In which goblins are dumb and guns are great)
« Reply #1314 on: May 04, 2011, 04:48:08 pm »

take out my whip and look quizzically at friar.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: May 04, 2011, 04:51:47 pm »

take out my whip and look quizzically at friar.

You should get your skill-up, bro  ::)

Make inappropriate joke pertaining to how dry a certain party member is.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: May 04, 2011, 05:09:20 pm »

ah sure...whats a skill-up  :P
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: May 04, 2011, 05:12:57 pm »

Basically, you pick something you would like a +1 to, such as +1 to damage rolls with a whip, or takes -1 damage from enemies. Something of that nature. ^^

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: May 04, 2011, 05:31:41 pm »

battle endurance:-1 dmg from enemies

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: May 04, 2011, 05:33:53 pm »

Added. ^^ You already have a similar effect, so I leveled it up to 2 for ya.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 288