Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199817 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 72 (In which there is a BOOM, HEADSHOT moment)
« Reply #1260 on: April 30, 2011, 04:08:25 pm »

HA! Overkill is always the best. The -4 defense was totally worth the MP just on matter of principle. :P

Also, when do we get skillups again? I'll probably take +1 to movement rolls.

Triumphantly slash at Spider 4.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: April 30, 2011, 04:13:04 pm »

One at:
3 8s or two in one turn
6 8s or the next two in one turn
4 8s in one turn any time (Only Talarion's gotten this one :p)
Class Evo at 10 8s
15 8s or three in one turn after the evo
20 8s or the next three in one turn
Class Evo at 25 8s

...And I haven't decided yet whether or not to keep it going until a third class evo. :\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: April 30, 2011, 04:23:22 pm »

Oh. I hate to ask, but isn't the Massive Success from this turn the first 8 I've gotten? :-\
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: April 30, 2011, 04:31:01 pm »

I'm pretty sure you've gotten three. I know you got one on Initiative last turn, at least.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: April 30, 2011, 04:35:16 pm »

Hmm, since my double fireball gives me two chances to roll an 8 during a single attack is that a way for crazy overpowered leveling?
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: April 30, 2011, 04:36:11 pm »

Ohhhh, I didn't know initiative counted. Cool, I'd just been ignoring that. :P

Well then, I think I'd like +1 to movement rolls... not sure what to call it though.

Hmm, since my double fireball gives me two chances to roll an 8 during a single attack is that a way for crazy overpowered leveling?
Uh oh.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: April 30, 2011, 04:39:08 pm »

O.O

Well, I was using the subweapon upgrades in the same manner as the x2 and x3 multipliers you could find in Castlevania 3... and I'm going to keep doing that because no point changing it now but uh, yeah. Should've thought that through a little more, huh? *knocks self on head* It sure looks like you could do it that way, though.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: April 30, 2011, 04:44:04 pm »

I guess it's not much different than how higher health chars can take more damage without dying, as every 8 defense roll counts toward progression. Eh, eh?

Also, maybe I'm just imagining things, but Friar Greenmoore seems to have abysmal intiative rolls.

SeriousConcentrate must have added the "creaky old man" disadvantage to me in secret. D:
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: April 30, 2011, 04:46:09 pm »

Now I just need to find a way to dual-wield bayonetted guns to quadruple my leveling speed. :P

And because it's about to come up, do summons also count? I could get myself some parrots...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: April 30, 2011, 04:57:20 pm »

I haven't decided about summons yet, since Draignean (if he wanted to expend the MP) could summon all three of his over a number of turns and get four actions a round. :\ Also, yeah, the dice are wacky like that sometimes. It is a bit odd that they're consistent about Greenmoore's initiative, though.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: April 30, 2011, 07:07:49 pm »

FORGET THE STABBING THEN

Throw a dagger!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: April 30, 2011, 08:08:15 pm »

Quick! Do a barrel roll! It'll save you! Also, sweet. I have the best achievements... ^^ 'First to Join' 'First to Die' 'First (And only so far) to roll 4 8's in one turn' 'Can't let go of his dead character' and 'The Aussie' ftw.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: April 30, 2011, 08:12:01 pm »

I'm pretty sure I got the achievement for "highest damage in a single attack" from those ghosts I busted way back when.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: April 30, 2011, 08:32:42 pm »

I dunno, did you do more to the groundskeeper? I know you smote his ass righteously there at the end. :3

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: April 30, 2011, 09:02:28 pm »

Seems I did 24 to the groundskeeper, and I rolled two 30's for damage on turn 30 and 31.

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 288