Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199803 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 71 (In which spiders hate magicians)
« Reply #1245 on: April 29, 2011, 04:58:06 am »

If he survives, I demand that I show up after exploding a wall or something awesome like that and be like: "Why hello there, travelers. Require some assistance?" and pick up his notes promptly. Heheh. Or something like that... but I really hope he does survive, it wouldn't be cool to have two people die in such close proximity time-wise. Bad for morale.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: April 29, 2011, 05:00:52 am »

Which eyes? You'll need a ruler and a compass to get evenly between them all. :P

I can pull it off.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: April 29, 2011, 05:25:06 am »

It IS Pierre, after all. :p He can always aim at the dead center of the crappy diagram below.

OOOO
OOOO
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: April 29, 2011, 05:35:55 am »

OOC: Draignean, you can survive, you know. Order your summon to block for you and concentrate on attacking after you get that ice shield up-might as well go all out, since you'll die to one or two hits anyway. Also, ouch. All the tanks in your party, and the spiders hit the guy in the robes!

So, Can you guys not let Malakai die? Or has everyone already forgotten how he can cast runes that power up the entire party. He's a force multiplier, the party he's in gets stronger if he's there.

"Well, Harpys are somewhat less than the challenge I remember. Perhaps these were runts? Anyway, moving on.
I trust that bird scratch you received wasn't serious Daniel?"

Onwards and upwards

-Fixed Pierres Diagram-

OHOHOH
OHOHOHO
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 05:38:37 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: April 29, 2011, 05:58:24 am »

Yeah, if he rolls high on initiative and succeeds in the ice barrier he can soak at least one attack, and he can order the shadow to try and kill the weakened spider. If he's lucky that'll leave the one healthy spider to break his ice barrier, and he can cast it again if need be. Things aren't bleak yet, but they are looking a bit iffy. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: April 29, 2011, 06:40:42 am »

I'm trying. I'm not sure debuff-damaging the healthy one is the best thing to do, but it's at least working on the project.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: April 29, 2011, 06:45:07 am »

Just wanted to mention it's Talarion's 16th birthday in this thread too. :3 I might have to give you a present of some sort for your character; got any requests (other than jumping out of the waitlist ^^)?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: April 29, 2011, 06:50:14 am »

Give Talarion that boomerang. Oh wait. :'(
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: April 29, 2011, 06:53:10 am »

:p You love that don't you?

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: April 29, 2011, 02:59:18 pm »

Yes, they must be runts...lets continue onwards.
Follow The Friar.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: April 29, 2011, 03:43:48 pm »

Running Darvi on auto-pilot. Request is still valid, Talarion; I'll mark the electricity book down for ya. :3

WOLVERINES

While Wymar plucks harpy feathers from one of the corpses for no particular reason, Daniel gets out his kit and tends to his own wounds. (3+2; 5 HP restored) Applying a poultice to his injuries, he closes the kit and searches what plants there are nearby for medicinal herbs. (2+2) It's mostly flowers - pretty, but nothing useful to him. Frenz and Greenmoore wait for him to finish before they all move onwards, Wymar promptly dropping the feathers over the side of the cliff.

They continued onwards until the path forked slightly. There was a sign of some sort at the dead center of the fork, extremely primitive in make. It's clearly a warning, but which path is warning against: the one continuing to trail around with a steep drop, or the one cutting through part of the mountain?

NIGHTCRAWLERS

(INITIATIVE)

MALAKAI RITT

Yelling in pain, you attempt to create an ice barrier around yourself to ward off the spiders while your summon targets Spider 4 again. (5, -2MP) Overcoming your injuries, you cover your body in a thin shell of ice. (4 vs 3; Major Failure) The Shadow demon just hisses at the spider rather than attack. Damn unreliable evil spirits. That's what happens when you don't grab them by the throat and very forcefully tell them what you want them to do.

SPIDER 3

With Malleus immobilized, the spider goes to attack! (4 vs 8) But even with only one arm free, the knight holds the spider at bay with his axe.

SPIDER 1

Spider 1 attacks Malakai's ice barrier. (6 vs 1) It cracks it open, but it hasn't gotten to the magician yet.

SPIDER 2

Spider 2 made an odd squealing noise of some sort and tried to bind Claire! (4 vs 7) But the pirate dodged the incoming webs easily.

MALLEUS RAULAT - Armor negation ends next turn

You manage to free your legs, but your shield arm is still webbed to your torso. It'll probably wash off here in a moment from the water being churned up by the battle. (7 vs 3; Minor Success, 1d4; 3 damage) You strike Spider 3 in the closest leg, injuring it.

PIERRE Dé GRASSE

Spider 4 is running in and you move to intercept. (4 vs 8) But the waist-deep water slows you and it skitters right by!

CLAIRE ROSARA

Loading one of the 'special' bullets into your pistol, you take aim at Spider 1. (5 vs 4; -2 MP, Massive Success, 2d6x2; 18 damage, 3, effect activates; defense lowered by 4 points for two rounds) The bullet strikes it in the back of the head -such as it is- and comes out through one of the eyes, killing it instantly! Looks like Malakai's lucky the 'local tail' followed Pierre after all. :D

SPIDER 4

(4) It turns out Spider 4 was just stepping on Malakai's hand on its route to attack Claire! (6 vs 2; Massive Failure, counter; Minor Failure) More used to being in water than the other party members, Claire dove to the side and swam away from the charge.

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Also, IronyOwl has a skill-up. ^^
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 10:13:16 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: April 30, 2011, 10:02:36 am »

My request? Jumping out of th- oh wait. A new sub-weapon, like a Magic Book: Electricity might be interesting... Please and thankyou?

(And then it turns out that I misunderstood the offer, or it isn't valid anymore... Awkwardness ensues...) ^^;
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 72 (In which there is a BOOM, HEADSHOT moment)
« Reply #1257 on: April 30, 2011, 10:56:27 am »

get out of the web and teach it how its innards look like
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: April 30, 2011, 11:06:18 am »

Get the shadow demon to cover me, yet more ice shielding.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: April 30, 2011, 11:17:07 am »

Short cuts make long delays-I say let's take the steep path. Likely both are equally as bad, anyway!

Friar Greenmoore votes for the steep path

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 288