Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199788 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 70 (In which then RNG becomes a broken record)
« Reply #1216 on: April 28, 2011, 06:27:26 am »

If your taking orders for avatars SeriousConcentrate, can you whip up Friar Greenmoore? In fact, I DEMAND IT!

My crabman avatar from TFTD is overdue for a change lol

Remember, tired brown eyes, 50ish years aged but still combat capable, even though he lost all his hair. D:
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: April 28, 2011, 06:33:31 am »

Muahaha! Yes! SC avatars for all! ... *glance at own avatar* ... Sniff. Poor Marcus. Good thing I made my new character look up to him as an idol, huh? And yes, in case yall didn't realise, that's who I was talking about in the bio of my new character. Off topic rambling, POWER UP!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 06:47:16 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: April 28, 2011, 06:40:49 am »

I see my countrified way of speakin' is starting to catch on. ^^ I'd better amp up my southern twang to keep ahead of y'all.

Anyway, if I can find some suitable sprites I'll see about Greenmoore. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: April 28, 2011, 08:17:40 am »

The funny thing is, I'm Australian... Nearly as far south as you can go! Now where's my boomerang 'n' kangaroo, I needa hunt me some Croc' 'n' Drop Bear for the barbecue tomorrah! Heheh.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: April 28, 2011, 08:30:53 am »

Yew kin throw anudder shrimp on th' barbie for meh. :3 Indulgence in stereotypes for both of us aside, my speech isn't that bad. I do say y'all a lot though, and yessir, and some other good ol' Southern USA truisms.

...It's really hard to find good bald people. I may have to throw a hood on Greenmoore. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: April 28, 2011, 08:35:04 am »

Sadly, I don't like shrimp. Also, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could I request another avatar, of my new character? Preferably with a hood, and shaded eyes. If it is too much trouble, it's fine. Just... Your avatars are too epic to resist!

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: April 28, 2011, 08:36:41 am »

Thanks. ^^ I'll put it on the waiting list. :p I still gotta finish Greenmoore first.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: April 28, 2011, 08:39:22 am »

Many thanks to you. Live long and prosper? :P

What more do you need?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: April 28, 2011, 09:58:39 am »

Ooooo, that looks pretty good, but can I request some small changes?

Move the scar over his eye and make it thinner and give him some rough stubble up to halfway on his jaw line and a bit out onto his face proper. Hopefully not too much for you. Also, you have mad skillz in the art of custom avatars.

Edit: now that I look at it closer, the hair is great. :P
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 10:09:03 am by Zako »

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: April 28, 2011, 01:28:50 pm »

''Hmm, lets see here''
Whip at the harpy again!
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: April 28, 2011, 03:18:48 pm »

All right, I'll do those changes ASAP. I've got Greenmoore done but I'm not sure I'm perfectly satisfied with him. :\ Now I'm working on Talarion's new character. and when I finish that I'll upload all three in the same post.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: April 28, 2011, 05:34:13 pm »

OK, here's what I came up with. I'm not... certain about the new ones. I did two Greenmoores because it's hard to find bald guys that don't look ridiculously villainous or old. :\ Also because I wasn't sure if Greenmoore should have a beard or not.

Anyway, up first is Daniel:

Then Zathyran:

Friar Greenmoore FE style:

Friar Greenmoore V2:

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: April 28, 2011, 07:44:44 pm »

Exactly what I was thinking of-funnily enough the first one was my original mental image, but the second looks much better anyway.

Bravo!

The epic beard is a nice touch.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: April 28, 2011, 07:51:35 pm »

^^ Indeed. I too think the FE-style is closer to the current Greenmoore, but the second one seems like a slightly younger one to me. Maybe I should turn the beard gray?

EDIT: Actually, never mind, I'll work on it now while poking Draignean. ^^

EDIT2: OK, this time I think it uploaded correctly. >.> How's this?

« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 08:16:25 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 288