Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199789 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 69 [lol]
« Reply #1200 on: April 28, 2011, 03:02:23 am »

No, no, let them, Zako. If all goes well, err I mean bad, I'll be back in the game! Meheheh...
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: April 28, 2011, 03:11:11 am »

It's a shiny object. We have to get it!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: April 28, 2011, 03:27:46 am »

Indeed. :3 That seems to be everyone, so turn nao.

WOLVERINES

(INITIATIVE)

HARPY 2

Harpy 2 (1) wheels through the air and goes for Wymar! (4+1 vs 8) But the fortune teller knew it was coming and ducks away!

DANIEL KING

(6 vs 4; Major Success, 2d4; 7 damage) ...and she ends up flying right into the path of your swing! Pieces of teeth fly as your warhammer smashes into its jaw, breaking it!

WYMAR SANE

(-2 MP. 1 vs 4, 3 vs 2; Massive Success, 2d4x2; 12 damage) The harpy lands and is staggered, its bell quite clearly rung from the hit... and you seize the opportunity, blasting it in the head with your magic! The flesh is seared from most of its face. It's clearly very injured.

HARPY 1

Harpy 1 (4) attacks Frenz. (2+1-1 vs 6+1) Again the plate mail stands up against the talons.

FRIAR GREENMOORE

(-2 MP. 5 vs 8, 6 vs 2; Major Success, 2d6; 11 damage) Harpy 3 vanishes in the flames! Burning feathers and embers drop from the sky. (2) You expertly catch its flaming heart as it falls and store it in your pack.

FRENZ GRENDE

(4 vs 1; Massive Success, 2d4x2; 10 damage) Swinging your whip overhead for momentum, you lash the harpy across the chest, tearing the flesh! The skin breaks along a massive line, causing the harpy to shriek in pain.

NIGHTCRAWLERS

Malakai, unwilling to risk getting his books wet, watches from the shore as Pierre, Claire, and Malleus wade across the lake towards the far alcove. (8) Malakai has a very uneasy feeling, however, and keeps an eye out. After staring at the glittering objects for a moment, he recognizes a certain pattern about the way they're arranged. He yells for them to stop right there, the alcove is full of giant spiders! (2) But he's so concerned with his allies he doesn't notice the one descending behind him, or that the ones in the alcove are starting to move...

(Targets: GS 1, 2, 3, 4.)

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

RNG repetitive much? o.O Jeez. Go ahead and take a skill-up for three in one turn and you're one away from your class evo, Zako. Darvi gets one for triple 8 as well. >.> How many were rolled this round, ten? I need to start using random.org or something.

Also, @Draignean: You were trying to remove the shadows from the environment, regardless; that's something that Wymar's spellbook could probably do and I'd have to think about it if I would allow that.

EDIT: lol, my laziness in just copying the previous turn and overwriting it with the new rolls and stuff was obvious, so edit for cleanliness. And to turn off smileys.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 03:42:52 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 70 (In which then RNG becomes a broken record)
« Reply #1203 on: April 28, 2011, 03:33:07 am »

I HATE SPIDERS

Stab the nearest one!
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: April 28, 2011, 03:57:52 am »

Engage GS 2.

One for each of us, that shouldn't be too bad. :3
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: April 28, 2011, 04:00:04 am »

Hmmm... For lack of a better option and also since I think we may be needing it later on, I shall take the following, unless someone can give me something better:

Cooperative Lv2: +2 to helping allies

Activate Sugical Precision. Grab Harpy 2 by the neck and gut it like a fish with my knife.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: April 28, 2011, 04:16:07 am »

OK, I'll wait until I run the next turn to update your skills so you have a chance to change your mind.

@Draignean: Something just occurred to me. Were you trying to eliminate the shadows, or were you trying to enchant your staff with the shadow element? If it's the first then yeah that was an autofail, but if it was the latter then I completely misunderstood your action two turns ago. :-[
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: April 28, 2011, 04:17:19 am »

By the way, you really must make an avatar of my character some time. :P

Pweaze?  :D

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: April 28, 2011, 04:21:54 am »

Hmm, I'll think about it. I'll have to look over him and what I have on hand and see what I can come up with. ^^

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: April 28, 2011, 04:22:44 am »

charge!!! no:3
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: April 28, 2011, 04:41:14 am »

"In your face!"

Stab harpy 2. Or her friend if she's dead.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 04:58:33 am by Darvi »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: April 28, 2011, 04:57:48 am »

"One for each of you!"

Send one fireball to each remaning harpy
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: April 28, 2011, 05:48:51 am »

@Dwarmin: Good idea. :3

@Zako: How's this?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 06:18:00 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: April 28, 2011, 06:19:25 am »

That looks like he was some guy from a FE game :3

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: April 28, 2011, 06:22:58 am »

Good eye. ^^ Most of the avatars I do are Frankensteins, and this one's about four/five FE characters.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 288