Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 199702 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 64 [In which Wymar cons a merchant]
« Reply #1065 on: April 25, 2011, 12:47:33 am »

Just a few things for Riccto.

1. What do you want Giant's skill bonus to be?
2. What two mission rewards do you want? I'll post the list here again so you don't have to go back a few pages for it.

5 HP
5 MP
New or Improved Weapon
New or Improved Subweapon
New Skill
Random Artifact
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 65 [In which Frenz Grende joins the game]
« Reply #1066 on: April 25, 2011, 01:01:07 am »

I assume each merchant item requires a bag of gold?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: April 25, 2011, 01:08:09 am »

I think last time I allowed everyone to get an item without one, so I'll allow it this time too. Anything beyond one will require gold or a trade item, though.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: April 25, 2011, 01:35:43 am »

Use my free purchase to upgrade my Blitz Rapier with +1 hit. Use my bag of gold to trade for a light shield. Practice my swordsmanship in the meantime.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: April 25, 2011, 02:02:41 am »

Head to the nearest Inn!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 01:24:19 pm by Grimmjow6th »
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: April 25, 2011, 02:27:11 am »

It is a ghost town. There is no real rumors to be found since barely anyone is here. Also, SWEET! FREE STUFF!

Use my free purchase and my bags of gold to get the following: A +1 damage warhammer, +1 defense scale mail (medium armor) and a light shield (+1 defense). Thank the merchant for his generosity and then go search the abandoned houses if none of the citizens mind me doing so. If they don't want me to, ask them why noone is here.

Fakeedit: I am VERY glad we sold that piece of junk chainsaw.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 02:31:40 am by Zako »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: April 25, 2011, 02:37:46 am »

We should probably get moving soon. In the meantime...

Purchase damage upgrade for my cutlass, then loot the town. Pirates know where all the best treasures are hidden. :3

While I approve of selling the chainsaw (despite not benefiting from it personally), an extra 1d6 is nothing to sneeze at, and having an extra damage type for backup can be quite handy. There's no real comparing to seven bags of gold, but it wasn't totally useless.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: April 25, 2011, 02:48:48 am »

Eh, we have enough slashing weapons as it is. I just took a blunt weapon with my knife just to balance out the sheer amount of slashing weapons! Though I do admit the large amount of damage was tempting, it was only temporary since you could only use it 3 times and then it would be useless. Better to sell the thing for more permenant benefits.

And you do benefit personally from it. We get to be better protectors/meat shields/glass cannons so you dont have to be! I, of course, am the one who glues them back together afterward, but that is besides the point. :P

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: April 25, 2011, 03:06:43 am »

Depends on if we could find more gas for it. I suppose it's kind of likely the answer is no, but SC is pretty nice, so maybe.

But yeah, maybe "directly" would have been a better word. Also, thanks for the idea to loot the town. :P

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: April 25, 2011, 03:24:02 am »

buy the rifle
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: April 25, 2011, 03:26:38 am »

Your welcome. :3

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: April 25, 2011, 03:46:17 am »

Piece of junk? Ahem. *gets on soapbox* Massive success using the maximum amount of gas = 2d12x2 damage. Potential 48 damage points right there, and if the enemy was weak to slashing that would be 2d14x2 or 56 damage points, and then it becomes a standard blunt weapon when there's no gas. :3 Or to put it another way, you won't be seeing damage that high on another weapon until endgame, if at all. ^^ And yeah, gas is a possible find. If you're lucky you might get a chance at another chainsaw a little later on. If you're unlucky... well... *cackles, taps fingertips together*

Anyway, recapping actions so my post isn't just hinting at horrible deaths that may or may not be waiting for you in the future:

Krath is giving his Blitz Rapier a +1 to Hit Rolls and trading his gold for a Light Shield for +1 defense. Then he's practicing swordsmanship.
Grimmjow6th is heading to the inn, where he'll encounter Draignean (unless Malakai leaves or something) and get informed on the situation.
Zako is grabbing a +1 to Damage Rolls Warhammer, +1 Defense no penalties Scale Armor, and a Light Shield for +1 defense, then go looting.
IronyOwl is upgrading the Vampiric Cutlass to +1 to Damage Rolls an then going looting with Zako, possibly leading to "Ooooh Mr. Daniel" :p. (Sorry, sorry, that may come off as mean-spirited. I'm just joking, as usual. ^^)
Ahra is trading the Ruby for the Rifle Subweapon.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: April 25, 2011, 03:56:53 am »

I was against selling the chainsaw, personally. But no one stepped up and said they wanted it!

Since I couldn't use it, well that was it.

Friar Greenmoore doggedly perseveres in trying to bless his weapon!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: April 25, 2011, 03:59:24 am »

Well apparently I'm going to continue studying my book of counted shadows and making notes so that I can be encountered. :P
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: April 25, 2011, 04:00:54 am »

lol. It is in character, though. Malakai's probably so wrapped up in his discoveries that the Groundskeeper could burst in like the kool-aid man for the second time in this RTD and he wouldn't even notice.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 288