Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Rpg or roguelikes with legendary weapons  (Read 2215 times)

Vanigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rpg or roguelikes with legendary weapons
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2011, 01:03:02 am »

Random descriptions are always a bit hard... if you're looking for random weapons that get ridiculously epic, check out Portralis (Link directly to th'place holding downloads: You probably want Portralis04build002.zip. Build 5's undergoing major construction to th'system in general, apparently). Things just get silly in that one.
That appears to be a character dump from winning a completely different roguelike, and the site it's on doesn't look like it hosts anything but text.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2011, 01:06:06 am »

Random descriptions are always a bit hard... if you're looking for random weapons that get ridiculously epic, check out Portralis (Link directly to th'place holding downloads: You probably want Portralis04build002.zip. Build 5's undergoing major construction to th'system in general, apparently). Things just get silly in that one.
That appears to be a character dump from winning a completely different roguelike, and the site it's on doesn't look like it hosts anything but text.
He must have made a mistake. Here:
http://angband.oook.cz/variants.php?variant=portralis -Downloads.
http://variaz.proboards.com/index.cgi? -Forum.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 01:25:40 am »

Lands of Lore have quite a few though they are often hard to find (The one I have has the most)

I remember how finding the swords capable of defeating ghosts was a huge task (and DANG is killing a ghost without one tough)

vaaern

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2011, 05:34:11 am »

Allright, thanks for helping me out, I will test the games today (hopefully). Let's hope I keep playing them ;) again, thanks!!
Pages: 1 [2]