Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I just thought of a way to make a dwarven daycare.  (Read 1475 times)

arzzult

• Bay Watcher
  • This statement is false.
    • View Profile
Re: I just thought of a way to make a dwarven daycare.
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2011, 12:38:26 am »

3) Eggs only hatch while in an egg-box and being sat upon by mother.

solution:build nestboxes only in the day care, keep all animals out and use a door to make pet forbidden. Once the eggs are laid, forbid the door and drop food in from elsewhere. Tadah! as for weaponising.... hrm, that's a little more tricky. You could use them as bait by having access open up during siege and have a long, trapped hallway between them and gobbos, but that's not really weaponising. can you mod creatures to have tissues as children that they lose/change when they grow up? If so then make the babies have poisonous skin or something with a contact syndrome. maybe have them secrete something and engineer a way to have that tracked around the fort as a biological weapon.

Not yet no. It's only #88 in ESV with 9 votes including mine.
I just realized two things. 1. For the Win and F___ the World have the same initials. 2. They have the same meaning in Dwarf Fortress.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: I just thought of a way to make a dwarven daycare.
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2011, 12:39:35 am »

Being able to select caste by age is on the eternal voting? Well why didn't anybody tell me that? Going to go spend a vote now.
Pages: 1 [2]