Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

Author Topic: Craftsthunder, a 31.19-.21 Succession Fort [Strike the earth! Apply within.]  (Read 24979 times)

Valrandir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Voxcel

sorry about the Hyperlinks dont know how to get them to show as pictures on the forum

Type: [-spoiler-][-img-]
Type your image URL: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14b402s&s=7
Type:[-/img-][-/spoiler-]

All without the - character.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Valrandir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Voxcel

About the Miasma problem, I think that we may be out of refuse area.
Maybe design more, bigger refuse stockpile outside.

Sirdrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

going as quickly as i can i have school

Valrandir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Voxcel

going as quickly as i can i have school

Yeah we can often get really busy in that "real live".
Its ok.

Sirdrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OMG damn just started the game up and got like 7 deaths from infections damn miasma in hospital

Sirdrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

and dariush 2 just got struck down
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sirdrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

crap fps dropped to like 15 and is staying that way ima gonna have to end my turn early 
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=4148 for full version

Valrandir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Voxcel

Hi EvilFuzzy9

Your community fortress badly needs you to update your first post, PM the next player and generally keep things going.
If you are done with this fortress, can I suggest that you make a last update to abandon it and close your thread?

This is similar to having proper burial for dwarves. Without it, your thread will be haunted along with all the other forgotten, unclosed threads.

Let us know.
Thanks

EvilFuzzy9

• Bay Watcher
  • The Uncommon Loon
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction.net Profile (Note: A lot of the information is outdated by virtue of the fact that I'm too lazy to change it)

wahqahhahklh!  :o Shit, sorry. Between working on my fanfiction, college, pestering my uncle about that busboy position I applied for, rp'ing  :-X, and getting addicted to Angband, I'd all but completely forgotten about this.  :-[

But don't worry, just because I'm lazy and forgetful and ridiculously ADHD'd doesn't mean I've abandoned the thread, or anything. That won't happen until this fort has finally been completely run into the ground. So I've updated the OP and notified KCFOS.  8)

Valrandir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Voxcel

wahqahhahklh!  :o Shit, sorry. Between working on my fanfiction, college, pestering my uncle about that busboy position I applied for, rp'ing  :-X, and getting addicted to Angband, I'd all but completely forgotten about this.  :-[

But don't worry, just because I'm lazy and forgetful and ridiculously ADHD'd doesn't mean I've abandoned the thread, or anything. That won't happen until this fort has finally been completely run into the ground. So I've updated the OP and notified KCFOS.  8)

Thanks for the update : )

EvilFuzzy9

• Bay Watcher
  • The Uncommon Loon
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction.net Profile (Note: A lot of the information is outdated by virtue of the fact that I'm too lazy to change it)

Since KCFOS has yet to reply after three days, we'll be skipping him. I've notified agatharchides that it's their turn now.

agatharchides

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Their?  :P Am I royalty now?  :P Anyway, I'm downloading it. I should have it done by the end of this weekend and probably reports up sometime this week.
Memento Mori

EvilFuzzy9

• Bay Watcher
  • The Uncommon Loon
    • View Profile

Their?  :P Am I royalty now?  :P Anyway, I'm downloading it. I should have it done by the end of this weekend and probably reports up sometime this week.

Nah, it's just an easy (and technically colloquially legitimate) way to avoid using gender-specific pronouns when talking about people whose genders are unknown or ambiguous.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18