Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Lazy Newb Pack and 31.19  (Read 1966 times)

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Lazy Newb Pack and 31.19
« on: February 16, 2011, 04:07:43 pm »

How can I upgrade the Lazy Newb Pack to 31.19?

Bikgn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lazy Newb Pack and 31.19
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 04:22:38 pm »

Wait for the guy who makes it to update it.

cludgo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 09:20:09 pm »

</thread>

GhostDwemer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 09:51:02 pm »

Unpack the new files and drop them into the dwarf fortress folder, you need to put them in the original folder, "Dwarf Fortress 31.13" or whatever, then run the script to update the graphics settings. If you have custom world_gen, make sure not to replace it. Or do like I do and rebuild it using Perfect World (it works with 31.19, it is just missing a few options like 'number of night creature types' or whatever, they get set to default.) Download the latest dwarf therapist. Not sure about the other utilities, I don't really use them.

Anathema

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 11:01:43 pm »

Unpack the new files and drop them into the dwarf fortress folder, you need to put them in the original folder, "Dwarf Fortress 31.13" or whatever, then run the script to update the graphics settings. If you have custom world_gen, make sure not to replace it. Or do like I do and rebuild it using Perfect World (it works with 31.19, it is just missing a few options like 'number of night creature types' or whatever, they get set to default.) Download the latest dwarf therapist. Not sure about the other utilities, I don't really use them.

Well yeah, I guess you could.. but if you were willing to do all that, you wouldn't be the type to use the Lazy Newb Pack in the first place, now would you?
The good news is that ghosts die of old age.