Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 143

Author Topic: Free Game List  (Read 634396 times)

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
Re: Free Game List
« Reply #1650 on: April 01, 2022, 06:33:12 am »

Ahhh I thougt it was a new DLC for warhammer 3, city of brass sounds a lot like something for the blood god of breakfast
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: April 03, 2022, 11:16:25 am »

If you have an amazon gaming account (or apparently make a trial one) , you can get The Elder Scrolls : Oblivion GOTY for free on gog

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: April 04, 2022, 03:43:06 am »

Apparently I had such an account, here's a direct link https://gaming.amazon.com/loot/elderscrolls
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: April 05, 2022, 12:03:59 pm »

For those that got current epic store freebie Total War: Warhammer , i read that along the free dlc that are available on their store, there's an additional free dlc "Regiments of Renown" but that is only available by making an account on the "total war access" thingy : https://www.totalwar.com/blog/birthday-regiments-faq/

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: April 07, 2022, 11:17:49 am »

this week epic freebie are rogue legacy and the vanishing of ethan whatever again
next week there's an original procedural mountain climbing game and xcom2

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: April 07, 2022, 12:28:51 pm »

Ooh. Insurmountable was more fun then I expected it to be. I watched a streamer play it once.

Glad to take it for a spin.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: April 14, 2022, 10:09:34 am »

"Insurmountable" (that from what i read also recieved a big content addition update today) and "XCOM2" are this week epic freebies

next week they should have "Amnesia Rebirth" and "Riverbond"
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 11:25:31 am by Robsoie »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: April 15, 2022, 09:24:22 am »

Iris and the giant is free on gog for 2 days. It's some sorta deckbuilder roguelike that I've never heard of and pretty poorly rated (by gog standards) so I don't have too high hopes but gunna give it a try.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: April 15, 2022, 09:43:19 am »

Wow unity + crap performance + no detail in the visuals (how can the performance be crap for this kind of graphic) + lack of balance + game unstable, those gog reviews really sure do not make me want to give a try.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: April 15, 2022, 04:20:38 pm »

Slay the Spire is one of the PS Plus offerings for April, so if you have a PS4 or PS5 and have an itch for that kind of game, probably better to go that route.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: April 15, 2022, 05:06:59 pm »

On indiegala they give away for free the excellent King of the Dragon Pass :
https://freebies.indiegala.com/king-of-dragon-pass

It's DRM free
« Last Edit: April 16, 2022, 05:12:38 pm by Robsoie »

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: April 16, 2022, 07:57:51 am »

I love/hated xcom2 first, then loading times got better with my tiered drives. Had some complaints. Needed to check out the original from 1994 (currently 75%off at gog), it's world screen etc is much cooler but combat is even more tedious so currently I'm back to xcom2 but the the old DOS game is a very decent game to play on my rasberry clone.

I can see why my deceased friend loved these games so much, that freebie dropped at just the right moment in time.
let

Uthimienure

• Bay Watcher
  • O frabjous day!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: April 16, 2022, 07:44:36 pm »

I got King of the Dragon Pass in my library at indiegala but is there a way to d/l it without getting the indiegala client?  I'm not seeing a way, maybe I'm just tired.
FPS in Gravearmor (925+ dwarves) is 2-5 (v0.47.05 lives on).
"I've never really had issues with the old DF interface (I mean, I loved even 'umkh'!)" ... brewer bob
As we say in France: "ah, l'amour toujours l'amour"... François D.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: April 16, 2022, 07:55:23 pm »

They don't have the best interface, but you can get the zipped game like that without any launcher install :

Spoiler: screenshot of the page (click to show/hide)

extract the whole downloaded  zip file , then launch the game with the "King of Dragon Pass.exe" file
« Last Edit: April 16, 2022, 08:01:37 pm by Robsoie »

Uthimienure

• Bay Watcher
  • O frabjous day!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: April 16, 2022, 08:02:23 pm »

Ah, thanks Robsoie!!!
FPS in Gravearmor (925+ dwarves) is 2-5 (v0.47.05 lives on).
"I've never really had issues with the old DF interface (I mean, I loved even 'umkh'!)" ... brewer bob
As we say in France: "ah, l'amour toujours l'amour"... François D.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 143