Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 143

Author Topic: Free Game List  (Read 634032 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Free Game List
« Reply #1425 on: May 27, 2021, 01:19:35 pm »

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

n9103

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam
« Reply #1426 on: May 27, 2021, 02:12:51 pm »

For those that already got CoH2 at some point, the related Ardennes Assault standalone is also free.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: May 27, 2021, 03:50:46 pm »

Company of Heroes 2 is currently free on Steam.

Trying to get it, but it keeps throwing me a 'failed to initialize transaction, please try again in a minute or contact customer support' message.

I've sent a support ticket after it failed a few times.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: May 27, 2021, 06:16:06 pm »

Wow, I gotta give credits to Steam support on this one.
They have replied already, and sent me a working ling to directly add it to my account.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Detros

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: May 28, 2021, 05:40:08 am »

For those that already got CoH2 at some point, the related Ardennes Assault standalone is also free.
Here you can get both CoH2 and that Ardennes DLC at once. That worked flawlessly for me.

Also, if you subscribe to Relic's newsletter you can get also Case Blue DLC. This did not work me ... EDIT: ...few minutes ago but now it started to work before I finished writing this. Note it took a minute or two after finishing subscription for this second DLC to also appear in my account. ENDEDIT
According to last post in CoH2 community: "Note - some people are experiencing a subscription error with this offer. We are working to resolve this, please check back shortly."
Beside other things, bay12forums is also the leader website in calculations of saguaro wood density.
(noted by jwoodward48df)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: May 28, 2021, 07:29:40 am »

CoH -- Call of Hooters?
Love, scriver~

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: May 28, 2021, 01:26:20 pm »

Little Nightmares is free on steam.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: May 28, 2021, 02:35:02 pm »

Oh, thanks for the heads up! It's got a whole lot of a character, just from the speedruns I've watched. I'm sure the adoration for the game is well-deserved.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: June 03, 2021, 12:36:25 am »

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: June 03, 2021, 06:39:46 am »

Ain't nothing but a heartbreak
Love, scriver~

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: June 03, 2021, 10:06:05 am »

The epic store free game this week is "Frostpunk"

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: June 03, 2021, 01:22:41 pm »

Warhammer Underworlds: Online is free on Steam. Although it looks like they're just using it to make you buy the DLCs (which aren't free, though some are discounted.) Still, a free game is a free game.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: June 03, 2021, 02:06:00 pm »

And Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat is free on GOG. (It's called Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodies, and has more free stuff aside from the video game)

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: June 03, 2021, 05:08:36 pm »

And Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat is free on GOG. (It's called Warhammer Skulls Digital Goodies, and has more free stuff aside from the video game)

The background/splash image... is the red helmet on blue armor actually a 'thing'?
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

aristabulus

• Bay Watcher
  • Fnordius Maximus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: June 03, 2021, 05:49:23 pm »

The background/splash image... is the red helmet on blue armor actually a 'thing'?

Yarp, sergeant designator in Ultramarine heraldry...  https://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Space_Marine_Sergeant

Veterans sometimes also have variant colouring; for Ultramarines, that's a white helm usually.
If iron is to become steel, it must feel fire! --ancient Dwarven proverb

What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?  --Thulsa Doom
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 143