Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Ocean of Flames Community Fortress - Hopefully I won't flood it this time!  (Read 1783 times)

plisskin

• Bay Watcher
  • That's "Plissken"
    • View Profile

I've got dorfs in as many forts as I can right now to sate my need for RP. If you don't have anyone in the managerial position yet, dorf me in the next migrant wave with the profession of "Bossy Windbag." If you already have a manager, I'll take a clothier who enjoys sewing graven images.
Legendary Wrestler
Legendary Ambusher

Left Eye

Ancalagon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

During the next immigrant wave... ;D

Name: Ancalagon
Profession: Armorsmith/Metalsmith
Skills: Even though he is a smith, he still found time to learn how to use the items he's created in the forges. Therefore, if needed, he can pick up a weapon and not injure himself with it!
Personality: Quite and reserved, he speaks rarely. When he does though, it is with care to make his point clear. He likes the outdoors nearly as much as the insides the earth, finding the difference between the two extremes fascinating.
Anything else: Likes to live near his forges, as that has been the only constant in his life and provides some comfort.

This looks good so far. Read your previous Fortress and decided this one, even if it lasts a short while (hopefully not!), would be well worth the time.
Pages: 1 [2]