Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXI - Game Over: Be Ashamed. Be Very Ashamed.  (Read 56604 times)

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXI - Day 3: Jim Groovester Is Out Of Sync
« Reply #420 on: March 11, 2011, 06:13:16 pm »

Well what make be bit convinced that he could be not lying is that he get bit emotional and if he got this planned i  think even SD would think twice before posting something like that.

But that makes me only bit less suspicious of him,as toaster said Ottofar could as well be godfather and not a town.

SaintDraze You insist that Toaster and LNCP are scum. Why you vote Toaster over LNCP ?
lordnincompoop: Do you think SD cop claim is complete lie or he just can't do anything with information given to him ?
Toaster: He got the point though,you seemed bit easy on japa/LNCP mistakes in comparison to nearly the same errors made by someone else.Maybe i'm looking into too much detail but you said in notes about questions to him: "If he is town" specifically implying that he is! On D1 you pressed a bit,and left questioning him after it gone beyond easy questions. Your only real attack on him was D2 anti-lurk vote - easy to lift after he would post a bit. Why you were so forgiving for him ?
Ottofar: Some opinion on SD claim ?

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 11, 2011, 06:18:10 pm »

lordnincompoop: Do you think SD cop claim is complete lie or he just can't do anything with information given to him ?

We can't do much with the info he's giving us, and we can't trust his cop claim at all.

From what I'm seeing, he's trying to push a lynch through using the cop claim only, expecting us to just blindly follow him. That is a very stupid way of going about things, not to mention suspicious.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 11, 2011, 06:52:04 pm »

I choose toaster because he is the brains of the two.
LNP has a slight chance(micro in size, It's ridiculously tiny this chance is.) of being a pawn in toasters nefarious scheme.

If he is scum, He probably voted to extend the day just to appear town, since it was obvious that it was going to be extended anyway.
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 11, 2011, 06:55:47 pm »

!$#@ I forgot a part to add...

toaster,
Why do you think ottofar would be the godfather?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 11, 2011, 11:19:04 pm »

LNCP:
LNCP:  Don't defend me, thanks.

Are you saying I can't use attacks as material for scumhunting?

Hmm... no, that's not the case.  I think I automatically said that without thinking it through.  I'm probably looking too hard for chainsaw defending here- your attacks are fine.  It's just a case of separating out attacking one person from defending another, which can be tricky.

Tyberix:  I was seeing if Japa would give the scummy response to some of my questions, but he repeatedly didn't.  That eventually gave me the impression he was town.  LNCP's arguments are well-reasoned and thought out, so I continue to think him town.

SaintDraze:
!$#@ I forgot a part to add...

toaster,
Why do you think ottofar would be the godfather?

?

So why didn't you claim that in your first post?

In any case, you should really start trying to figure out which of those two is a Godfather, because you clearly hit one.

I never said that.  Do you know something I don't, hmm?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 12, 2011, 04:11:02 am »

Ty, I'm still waiting for you to clarify and follow up on your questions.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 12, 2011, 02:44:35 pm »

Why is nobody saying anything?

Webadict, I'd like more activity from you as a mod. Some sort of response of a vote count. Anything.

SaintDraze, do you have any concrete reason for voting Toaster? Do you have anything to support yourself besides the cop claim (which is of dubious usefulness)? Can you elaborate on this "theory" of yours?

Toaster, what do you think of our current situation? What can we do to minimise the rampant lurking?

Tyberix, now that SaintDraze has replaced Painiac and your sole reason for voting him was inactivity, who are your scumpicks now? Why have you posted so little since then?

Ottofar, you have said nothing this day besides two-three posts at the beginning of the day. Who are your scumpicks? Why are you lurking, and why haven't you voted?

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 12, 2011, 03:24:19 pm »

I was supposing I'd get a post in today. It didn't happen due to a flat tire.

I should be voting PainDraze.
I think his claim is untrue.

Reasons and stuff  tomorrow, feeling  kinda dizzy.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 12, 2011, 03:55:17 pm »

Toaster, is Ottofar usually this lurky?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 12, 2011, 10:19:24 pm »

LNCP:  It's the weekend.  It's usually quieter.

As far as the situation, we had a great flare of activity for a bit there.  I think we're waiting for Tyberix and SaintDraze now.

On Ottofar: Sadly, yes he is.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 13, 2011, 08:33:14 am »

Yeah. But I'm in four games currently, and when two-three of them are over, I'm gong to try to be not-so-lurky. Or something. Anyways yeah. I think the Cop claim was false, since he was the top pick of me and Tyberix, and second pick for the rest. He did it as the last ditch effort to save himself, and probably got the idea from Tyberix' post #405.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 13, 2011, 10:36:25 am »

Since Web seems to have disappeared, here's a votecount:

Vote Count
------------------------
Ottofar -
lordnincompoop -
Tyberix - lordnincompoop, Toaster
SaintDraze - Ottofar, Tyberix

Toaster - SaintDraze

Not Voting -

Day Ends Friday 9 PM Central.

What the hell, Tyberix? You've disappeared and done no investigation or scumhunting today. Your vote is on Painiac for lurking, not St.D. If you still think he's scum, at least come out and give us your reasoning. Why aren't you investigating other people either?

Your only recent post is about the cop claim. Your lack of action and investigation is very suspicious; this is LYLO and you're lurking far too much.

Yeah. But I'm in four games currently, and when two-three of them are over, I'm gong to try to be not-so-lurky. Or something. Anyways yeah. I think the Cop claim was false, since he was the top pick of me and Tyberix, and second pick for the rest. He did it as the last ditch effort to save himself, and probably got the idea from Tyberix' post #405.

Arrite, fair enough.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 13, 2011, 12:49:50 pm »

Sorry for lack of posting.
LNCP Why you insist that my SD vote was based only on his inactivity ? Also what's your opinion on toaster play so far ?
Toaster So if someone play is consistent,except only minor slips you would let them away ? That's looks like ignoring scum buddy errors.
SaintDraze What's your opinion on current vote distribution ? Why

Well at this point it all comes to one question in my opinion : Do SD claim is false or not ?
Of course if he's lying he's obviously scum,but if his claim is true it really don't change anything except clearing him.
Problem lies in the question why would he lie about this claim if he were scum. He could as well vote me to get to lynch situation,he wasn't in dire need of defense at the moment he claimed. If that wouldn't be enough he could back it up with cop claim calling me scum and other townie to help them decide to vote me. But why would he try headless attacks like that ?  Still if he can't prove that he wants scum lynched vote stands. Right now i'm leaning to the option that the claim is false but he must give something more about his reasoning.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 13, 2011, 12:55:58 pm »

Sorry guys. I'm at home for a weekend, and have no internet. I tried posting before leaving, but it seemed to have failed. Basically, Day's extended to Tuesday. I'll get a VC up when I'm back, in about four hours. Possibly five.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: March 13, 2011, 04:36:45 pm »

I had a small hunch when I got lynched.

since there was a replacement needed I thought I would replace in to help.

That was when I found out that painiac is cop.
Obviously I got Very excited when I saw his inspects.

The current vote distribution is shit.

That's right tyberix, I wouldn't have any reason to call a fake roleclaim as scum, since I could just put my vote on you with toaster and LNP,(who If not scum he would just be following the IC's reasoning along with some of his own...)since you got enough against you to vote for already from toasters and LNP's reasonings.

Toaster And LNP
Lets see your reasonings for voting Tyberix again please.

Okay reading a few pages from when LNP replaced in I noticed that he had you in mind as a target already, didn't he tyberix?

And wait...
They were both after you because Of non-commitment...
Wasn't Japa non-committal on D1? I was too, but japa and toaster didn't really care about it for some reason...

They were kinda twisting your words aren't they?

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32