Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXI - Game Over: Be Ashamed. Be Very Ashamed.  (Read 56610 times)

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXI - Day 3: Jim Groovester Is Out Of Sync
« Reply #405 on: March 11, 2011, 10:22:02 am »

I agree that if this not going to move faster extend is necessary.

Painiac->SaintDraze
-All my previous reasons are still standing(really replacments at this points are hard to incorporate into logical scumhunt :| Btw we got 4 replacements overall already :( ?)
-You say that toaster/LNCP are scum, right ? And you vote Toaster because LNCP did what he said he shouldn't ?
-Something more about your theory should be useful
-What do you mean that your gut feel was right ? You have some kind of confirmation now ?
Toaster
-You were distancing yourself a bit D2 that could be because of IC notes but it felt like you wanted to remain on neutral ground.
-If i'm scum in your opinion who do you think is my scumbuddy ? (That question sounds strange :P)
Lordnincompoop
-Lurk Lurk Lurk Lurk and so on..
-You get your focus changed from single picks to everyone every second post. Do that have any use ?
-That's bit strange but it looks like after replacement you get more aggressive in your scumhunt than before,why is that ?
Ottofar
-Again Lurk Lurk
-Same question why you not voted anyone in your previous post ?
And looks like we have no cops :(

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 11, 2011, 10:29:19 am »

It's either Ottofar or SaintDraze.  At this point, I'm not sure- I'd like to hear more from them.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 11, 2011, 10:54:14 am »

I know that you are scum,
Because there was a cop...
Cop claim
:D

Tyberix-Yep My last Iffy scum pick was Painiac, Who actually turned out to be a cop! Hahahaha!!!!
So Now I Know that Toaster and LNP are scum.

Because painiac inspected tyber and ottofar.
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 11, 2011, 10:59:14 am »

So why didn't you claim that in your first post?

In any case, you should really start trying to figure out which of those two is a Godfather, because you clearly hit one.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 11, 2011, 11:10:34 am »

That might be the case...

But I have a higher reason to believe that you have been trying to influence events through the whole game...

You had been coaxing Japa to vote on day one (after some repeated nudging to make it seem like you were just doing your duty as IC) And now you are coaxing LNP...

You are a puppeteer toaster...

YOUR STRINGS KNOW ONLY MALIC!!!*serious dramatic face*

On the off case that LNP is but a mear pawn in your schemes I choose to vote you...

Your toast smells of brimstone and cheese >.>

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 11, 2011, 11:24:09 am »

What what what ? COP CLAIM ? That's serious.You should have done it in your first post.
Who you/painiac inspected on what night and what results you got ?
That could be reason why he was so undecided...

Now i need to reread that.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 11, 2011, 11:37:05 am »

Really?

!#%!

Noob mistake then.

well I claim cop now

N1 Tyberix town
N2 ottofar town

re-reading over the game It appears that japapoop and toaster already had a plan of attack.
Super then Tyberix...

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 11, 2011, 11:48:25 am »

I was very busy, sorry. School and moar visitors.

There are three townies and two mafiosos remaining.  If the two scum both vote the same person, it will take all three townies united to beat that vote.  If you sit in the background and rest on your laurels (or worse yet, not vote), then you're handing scum the game.  You need to get out and find the scum.  If you're absolutely convinced the person you are voting is scum, you should be trying to get everyone else to vote that target.]

Welp I got replaced in because It was so blaringly obvious who scum is....

Toaster and lordNinJapa....

Specificly because they are doing exactly what toaster just mentioned!

You're kidding, right? You don't get replaced in simply because you know who is scum. You get replaced in because you were the first to ask.

And I was busy. I'm not resting on my laurels or sitting in the background.
Don't like it? Well, deal with it.

Toaster and Japa didn't vote me because they knew I wasn't scum, and it would look better if they didn't vote for me at all...

Awful, awful reason. Scum know everyone else aren't scum, so why would they target one person specifically? You're not that special.

Not to mention that this is pure, unbridled WIFOM. Stop it. Build your case properly.

At this stage in the game, you should be able to provide multitudes of reasons and examples, yet you've only provided a few weak, vague points and half-assed fragments of arguments. Why are you voting like this? Why can't you provide proper attacks?

Me, ottofar, and tyberix are the last townies...
we should vote for toaster first since he was the master mind behind this.

Do you take us for fools? People will not vote for a person just because you say so.

Says who? Where are you getting this information? Do you have access to the scumchat to prove this?

You're telling them to vote based on a wild, unsubstantiated claim. If you're going to attack, do so properly and with examples.

I know that you are scum,
Because there was a cop...
Cop claim
:D

Tyberix-Yep My last Iffy scum pick was Painiac, Who actually turned out to be a cop! Hahahaha!!!!
So Now I Know that Toaster and LNP are scum.

Because painiac inspected tyber and ottofar.

You're not going to convince anyone on an unfounded copclaim. For all we know, you're lying through your teeth.

That might be the case...

But I have a higher reason to believe that you have been trying to influence events through the whole game...

You had been coaxing Japa to vote on day one (after some repeated nudging to make it seem like you were just doing your duty as IC) And now you are coaxing LNP...

You are a puppeteer toaster...

YOUR STRINGS KNOW ONLY MALIC!!!*serious dramatic face*

On the off case that LNP is but a mear pawn in your schemes I choose to vote you...

Your toast smells of brimstone and cheese >.>

Oh great, more uselessness from you.

Stop messing around; this is LYLO.

Also, your reasons for voting Toaster are incredibly vague. "I have a higher reason to believe that you have been trying to influence events through the whole game"? Really? Is that all you have? If you want reactions, you'll have to give them a bit more to react to.

Japa needed coaxing because he refused to participate in the game, and the coaxing wasn't done at anyone. If he started voting, then all the better; we'd have had a better town. I fail to see how this is scummy at all.

I haven't been passive, and I don't think I ever needed "coaxing". Show me a post where Toaster did this and I'll eat my hat.

Also, if I was scum along with Toaster, then why would I need "coaxing" at all? Your account is contradictory.

re-reading over the game It appears that japapoop and toaster already had a plan of attack.
Super then Tyberix...

Again, you're being incredibly vague. Elaborate and specify the details of this so-called "plan".

SaintDraze, you're spitting out scumtells like nobody's business. You're pushing for a lynch without adequate reasons that wouldn't nearly be enough in any stage of the game, let alone LYLO. All your arguments seem to rely on either WIFOM or some sort of authority you're expecting to come with the claim.

Your reasons for our pairing:
  • re-reading over the game It appears that japapoop and toaster already had a plan of attack. Vague
  • You had been coaxing Japa to vote on day one (after some repeated nudging to make it seem like you were just doing your duty as IC) And now you are coaxing LNP... Vague, Contradictory
  • Toaster and Japa didn't vote me because they knew I wasn't scum Vague, Asinine, WIFOM
  • we should vote for toaster first since he was the master mind behind this. Vague, Unfounded
  • Because painiac inspected tyber and ottofar. Weak, Unfounded

I haven't even removed anything.

Copclaims do not make you exempt from participation. Elaborate or die.

Lordnincompoop
-You get your focus changed from single picks to everyone every second post. Do that have any use ?

What?

Lordnincompoop
-That's bit strange but it looks like after replacement you get more aggressive in your scumhunt than before,why is that ?

Because I got less busy?

Also, because it was D2. There's nothing much to go on at D1.

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 11, 2011, 12:07:28 pm »

By me getting replaced in to the game because I know who scum are I meant I asked as soon as I realized who they were...

Why are you defending toaster LPN?

He could have probably done that on his own.

Trying to hide your scumness through a haze of questions that can't be asked through fear of causing WIFoM?

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 11, 2011, 12:19:11 pm »

Why are you defending toaster LPN?

He could have probably done that on his own.

Yes, he could have.

The reason I attacked you was because you were being incredibly vague and scummy. You made audacious claims without any evidence to support it. This is no way for town to behave.

Trying to hide your scumness through a haze of questions that can't be asked through fear of causing WIFoM?

I don't even know what this means. How would I hide my scumminess through questions that don't exist?

I don't worry about causing WIFOM because I have enough sense to avoid it. You, however, seem to use it be the bucketload.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 11, 2011, 02:56:53 pm »

Goddammit, why isn't anyone saying anything?

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 11, 2011, 02:57:33 pm »

And Extend I guess

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 11, 2011, 03:24:32 pm »

(I can'   d

I stand by my vote,
Toaster is scum,
and so are you

D1:
Japa was primarily trying not to seem scummy at all, Until me and super went nooby,
Japa voted me as soon as I suggested that japa and toaster were scum,
Which I had thought it was toaster telling him to vote me...
But he may have been mildly panicking.
Then japa and toaster just padded the d1 off, just focusing on super and me.

D2: Toaster and japa didn't really need to do much since I already dug myself I nice hole...
so they kinda focused on tyberix, then I got lynched.

They night killed jim because he served his purpose of drawing suspicions to tyberix as the next one to be lynched...
And to eliminate an experianced town for the lyo situation...

Then I replaced painiac...

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 11, 2011, 04:08:48 pm »

SaintDraze:  Your attack is heavily assumptive and flawed.

For example, let's assume I am scum.  Saying I would then not vote you because I know you're town is silly.  There would be six other people I knew that were town as well, including Super.  How does that prove anything?

Your last post is pretty much WIFOM.  You're putting down a plan of what we would have done if we were scum, without actually providing any evidence that either of us is scum.  Without that evidence, no one will listen to you.

[If you want to build a solid case, you need to provide links or quotes of your targets posts that demonstrate scummy behavior.  Take those posts and explain how each one is scummy, then summarize the case.  Put together, that is how you convince people.  Without anything to back it up, your argument holds no water.]

LNCP:  Don't defend me, thanks.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 11, 2011, 05:32:48 pm »

LNCP:  Don't defend me, thanks.

Are you saying I can't use attacks as material for scumhunting?

See, this is something I should be taught.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32