Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXI - Game Over: Be Ashamed. Be Very Ashamed.  (Read 56723 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXI - Day 1: Ominous Words...
« Reply #270 on: February 24, 2011, 02:23:26 pm »

I'd ask for reasons regardless of who you voted for.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 24, 2011, 02:33:28 pm »

I wasn't talking to you ;)

Are you really Jim in disguise? :O

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 24, 2011, 02:36:27 pm »

It's like it came straight out of my mouth.

So, why is it that you are attacking me to defend Saintdraze? Chainsaw much?

Explain yourself.

If you have crappy reasons for voting anybody, I'm going to ask about them regardless of who you're voting for.

Is there any specific reason why you're singling me out of all your many attackers?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 24, 2011, 02:38:49 pm »

It's like it came straight out of my mouth.

hey, I have to, if I want to have any of my own reasons for doing things, otherwise I'd just be piggybacking on you, and we can't have that.

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 24, 2011, 02:51:20 pm »

Painiac, please restate your reasons for voting me.
With pleasure.
Okay, while I was conviced Supercharazad was being newbie, it looks like he is another scum.

You are acting weird about RVS stage. Jim has stated some rules about it in his first post. I will say after him: random vote is normal thing. Yet it is your pretty much only claim why SaintDraze is scum. It is weak. It's like you wanted to bandwagon to him while you coulnd't find arguments.

You had asked many questions in your first post. Most of them was, well, unconclusive. That or that. In your second post you didn't comment on any answer for your questions. Even on SaintDraze. It seems like you didn't care about questions and answers. So, it looks you only pretended to do any scumhunt. When everyone piled up on SaintDraze, you didn't look for any clues. You were looking how vote on him while not being suspected. You saw you couldn't do anything, so you could only throw him under bus.
Currently, I'm going to vote Saint the second he messes up again.
And again, your only argument is his vote in randomvoting stage. You know, he had MOVED his vote when you had posted, and ramdomvoted me instead. You are arguing something, which existed for, hell, 5 minutes in game? Maybe 15? Your argument doesn't make sense. He wasn't trying lynching you and you know it as well. Well, you probably remember it so clear, because it gave you pressure, and if you are scum, it isn't weird why you can't forget it.

You are voting for shortening, because you are bored? Hey, my questioning about shortening had some effects, I see. You was feeling pressured, and wanted to end it, when you saw chance. That was your reason.

Your last post... NK'ed or not, talking about it spread only WIFOM. You can't find scum from this. That question is somewhat scummy.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 24, 2011, 03:05:26 pm »

Looks like there was another extend ? Let's see what happened then..
Sorry for lurking internet was bit hard to reach here :|

Rereading now, scumpicks/questions in a moment

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 24, 2011, 03:07:52 pm »

With pleasure.
Okay, while I was conviced Supercharazad was being newbie, it looks like he is another scum.

You are acting weird about RVS stage. Jim has stated some rules about it in his first post. I will say after him: random vote is normal thing. Yet it is your pretty much only claim why SaintDraze is scum. It is weak. It's like you wanted to bandwagon to him while you coulnd't find arguments.

You had asked many questions in your first post. Most of them was, well, unconclusive. That or that. In your second post you didn't comment on any answer for your questions. Even on SaintDraze. It seems like you didn't care about questions and answers. So, it looks you only pretended to do any scumhunt. When everyone piled up on SaintDraze, you didn't look for any clues. You were looking how vote on him while not being suspected. You saw you couldn't do anything, so you could only throw him under bus.
And again, your only argument is his vote in randomvoting stage. You know, he had MOVED his vote when you had posted, and ramdomvoted me instead. You are arguing something, which existed for, hell, 5 minutes in game? Maybe 15? Your argument doesn't make sense. He wasn't trying lynching you and you know it as well. Well, you probably remember it so clear, because it gave you pressure, and if you are scum, it isn't weird why you can't forget it.

You are voting for shortening, because you are bored? Hey, my questioning about shortening had some effects, I see. You was feeling pressured, and wanted to end it, when you saw chance. That was your reason.

Your last post... NK'ed or not, talking about it spread only WIFOM. You can't find scum from this. That question is somewhat scummy.

So, you don't care that he stated himself that it was just to annoy me, he';s being trying to annoy me for the whole game and that he gave up? (which by the way, is a scumtell, as is your lovely defense of him)

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 24, 2011, 03:36:50 pm »

Supercharazad Why you turn every single attack on you with the same question ? Looks like you're out of arguments to defend yourself.  Also why you suddenly throw the "i'm not serious" at the time you're being first to lynch ? You need solid proofs now,not the silly comments if you want to change votes. Tell me your prime reason why you vote Super - exactly one, i know the decision is based on many but you should have something that's most disturbing to you in his behavior.

SaintDraze Bit old but caught my attention so i bring these back:
I don't regret poking the bear because super attacked me... because he didn't really attack me...
I regret it because It was a stupid mistake...
How attacking him was mistake ? You wanted him to attack you ?

I thought he would vote me... wonder why not...
Super
Why so reasonable and reserved? This is such a drastic change from your last two games...
You feel you should be voted for attacking him ?

And i would be happy to see some recent post form you. ( i know bit hypocritical )

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 24, 2011, 04:10:05 pm »

Supercharazad Why you turn every single attack on you with the same question ? Looks like you're out of arguments to defend yourself.  Also why you suddenly throw the "i'm not serious" at the time you're being first to lynch ? You need solid proofs now,not the silly comments if you want to change votes. Tell me your prime reason why you vote Super - exactly one, i know the decision is based on many but you should have something that's most disturbing to you in his behavior.

SaintDraze Bit old but caught my attention so i bring these back:
I don't regret poking the bear because super attacked me... because he didn't really attack me...
I regret it because It was a stupid mistake...
How attacking him was mistake ? You wanted him to attack you ?

I thought he would vote me... wonder why not...
Super
Why so reasonable and reserved? This is such a drastic change from your last two games...
You feel you should be voted for attacking him ?

And i would be happy to see some recent post form you. ( i know bit hypocritical )

My prime reason?

I don't like him, he REALLY irritates me

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 24, 2011, 04:28:26 pm »

Keep any personal beefs you have with other players out of the game.

Just because you don't like somebody doesn't make them scum.

Discard that mindset immediately. You'll get absolutely nowhere with it.

Tyberix: You're still not voting anybody, confirming to me that you are passive scum.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 24, 2011, 04:36:02 pm »

So, you don't care that he stated himself that it was just to annoy me, he';s being trying to annoy me for the whole game and that he gave up? (which by the way, is a scumtell, as is your lovely defense of him)

While what you mention is indeed scummy of him...

My prime reason?

...that is also a terrible reason to vote someone.  Leave your disagreements with others out of the game- it clouds your vision.  Look at any game with JanusTwoface and Org in it for a good example of that.

I'm content to leave my vote on you, since you are unable to back up your vote sufficiently.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 24, 2011, 05:03:46 pm »

Jim Yeah, for sure as scum i would not vote someone on D1 especially in situation where votes are nearly tied...

Supercharazad you're still not serious if that's your way of trying to not bring more suspicions on yourself it's not working. I shouldn't say that but i'm still not sure who of you two was more scummy. But you made it clear that you want him dead because he annoys you and attacks you, you do not see loss in mislynch , counter many arguments with "why not saint?", you play emotional appeal card ("i get lynched so often...", "i'm newbie..."),  get over reactive on attacks/RV , you seemed to prolong the fight with saint draze till he got some votes, you do not want to vote in RVS to not get attacked , your argumetns against Super are mainly build around the fact that he attacks you, postponing scumhunt on tomorrow , few scummy things below:

I would have still voted him, if he had not voted me.
and then :
Why would I look to vote him without being suspected?
Not so consistent isn't it  ?

The problem is that I have exactly no leads.
Then how the hell you're sure SaintDraze is scum ? Or is it a way to avoid questions ?

And i still want serious answer about that reason...

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 24, 2011, 05:22:41 pm »

Jim Yeah, for sure as scum i would not vote someone on D1 especially in situation where votes are nearly tied...

But that's exactly what you just did. How does that contradict my accusation?

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 24, 2011, 06:55:01 pm »

With pleasure.

Believe me, he is my second person on list. He is quite scummy. I could even provide more arguments than you why he can be scum. But you see, I can't really say that him annoying you was scummy or newby. He is your buddy, I suppose. So, he could be simply careless and was joking around for the hell of it. It's natural for him, I guess... It's not like I'm defending him. You are simply more suspicious than him.

Yea, gave up is scumtell. But he could simply RiA because he couldn't see any other way, and resigned. I can't tell anymore.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: [SIGN-UPS: FULL!] Beginner's Mafia XXI
« Reply #284 on: February 24, 2011, 10:10:26 pm »

The men surrounded the fire they created. They had carved a series of oogas on the wall to show who was being... eaten, I suppose. They were hungry in addition to trying to find out who captured them here.

"Ooga... OOGA OOGA!" yelled supercharazad. That sort of talk was blasphemous. The gasps from the others showed his mistake only too late.

They surrounded him and took their pointy-sticks in hand, skewering him violently, switching from slow-mo to fast-mo to make it really dramatic and action-packed.

The corpse was then eaten.

"Ooga ooga ooga ooga," commented one. Everyone agreed. He WAS too tasty to have trapped them here. They yawned and went to sleep, though, because that was customary, and nobody wanted to be rude.

Vote Count
------------------------
lordnincompoop -
SaintDraze - Ottofar, supercharazad, SaintDraze,
Ottofar -
Japa -
Tyberix - Jim Groovester,
supercharazad - Toaster, lordnincompoop, Japa, Painiac, Tyberix,
Painiac -
Toaster -
Jim Groovester -

Not Voting -

Day Ends Wednesday 9 PM Central.

Supercharazad has been lynched!

Supercharazad was a Townie (town).

It is now Night. Send in your actions within 24 hours.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32