Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXI - Game Over: Be Ashamed. Be Very Ashamed.  (Read 56715 times)

SaintDraze

• Bay Watcher
  • "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXI - Day 1: Ominous Words...
« Reply #150 on: February 18, 2011, 06:26:58 pm »

Actually I think I would be one to Buss my scum partner at first opportunity...

Well My scum picks are Toaster and japa for not voting me...

Toaster if you know if I am scum then why didn't you keep your vote me?

It Looks scummy to me...

Japa probably Just voted me because toaster Told him to do so...

If you guys were scum it would benefit you guys to be the ones who didn't vote for Town mislynch...

that's all I really have...

God I really sucked this game...
Draze McNoble Demands bacon flavored bacon...Made of bacon.

He puts an embargo on all waffle based goods

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 19, 2011, 05:07:31 am »

SaintDraze, that's a horrible attitude.

You keep pressing your case even if you know you are going to die, so as someone else can pick up on it.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 19, 2011, 06:58:40 am »

You keep pressing your case even if you know you are going to die, so as someone else can pick up on it.
Supercharazad that's the most scummy thing i heard since the day start. What should he do other than pressing on his target ? Maybe attack someone else who you feel should be attacked ? Any excuse or clarification ?

SaintDraze How the hell not voting you is scummy ? You admit you're scum ? Or you say you're intentionally make us vote for you ?

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 19, 2011, 07:17:43 am »

Supercharazad that's the most scummy thing i heard since the day start. What should he do other than pressing on his target ? Maybe attack someone else who you feel should be attacked ? Any excuse or clarification ?

SaintDraze How the hell not voting you is scummy ? You admit you're scum ? Or you say you're intentionally make us vote for you ?

Tyberix, it's not scummy, it's me repeating advice from a previous game I was in. NEVER give up, EVER, you should always keep trying to get the scum killed, even when you are minutes away from lynching.

Tyberix: Why the vote on something that isn't scummy in the slightest?

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 19, 2011, 07:22:23 am »

I swear, I thought I posted something here yesterday.

Toaster and Jim: How is B12 Mafia different from Mafia done elsewhere? Also, how many games have each of you played?

Agreed. There is no reason to stop scumhunting.

lordnincompoop: If you would be cop, would you roleclaim? If yes, in which circumstances?

I would roleclaim at LYLO regardless, and MYLO if I got a scum reading. I would claim cop elsewhere if I believe it would be advantageous.

Alright I yam up naow...
Saw the saddest movie ever and couldn't play mafia that Night...(It was Pixars UP)

Still see that I am going to be lynched... -_-

Might as well state my scumpicks...
Supercharazad, Who began the day reserved and cautious, And then became drastically "Excited" because I asked him about it...

He Is probably just trying to be better and I am ruining for him, or a newb that is Satisfied with being scum who ,When accused of being scum because of it, Became A tolerable degree of "Excited" to make it look like he is playing town by playing the way he usually is...

Unvote Painiac
Supercharazad
Oh hey I found out how to use color format on the mac! =D

Btw, Shouldn't I have been lynched by Now? almost ever single vote is on me Except japa toaster and myself.

Japa and toaster Know that I am town even though I am being really scummy...
That's kinda suspicious... :\
Toaster& Japa
Kindly state, Or restate if you already said your reason, why you decided not to vote me?

You're digging your own grave now? What?

You have to state reasons for your vote on Super. Voting without a reason is often very suspicious behaviour, and is likely to get you lynched if you cannot back it up.

Ah, I see. From what I can tell easily from your actions:

You want me lynched (RV on first post, attempting to create an OMGUS situation)
You are scum (General scummyness, I think everyone knows what I'm talking about)
You were excited when you did not see me vote you (Realised you made a mistake, thought you were off the hook)

I had doubts, but now they have fallen away and died, for these reasons, I am sorry to say:

Vote: SaintDraze

I will not stop until you are lynched, You have confirmed yourself as scum in my eyes.

@Point 1: That was the RVS, and we vote and flail at each other. Get over it.
@Point 2: What? No, we don't know what we're talking about. Each of us have different reasons for voting him. What are yours? Always state your reasons, Supercharazard. Your continued failure to do so smells of scum.

RV on first post is annoying though, especially with no reason, where did FoS go?
Clear OMGUS? That's exactly why I voted him. Because he seemed to be voting me so as I could not vote him without making an OMGUS, except I didn't vote him just because he voted me, I voted him for many reasons.

WIOFMey speculations? They are not intended to be, that is simply what I can see from his posts.
I'm not "sorry to attack him", the I'm sorry bit is sort of an "I didn;t want to do this, but...", because I didn't want to vote him, because I wasn't totally convinced he was scum.
How is it scummy? It's what every source so far has told me to do, push and make sure they think you won't stop until they are lynched.
I said, "confirmed scum in my eyes", saying that I know he is scum, and very little can change that.

Saintdraze, that was not a good reason, in fact, it is a pretty stupid reason. You want me to get angry and annoyed at you, therefore making mistakes, so you cram insults into your posts, all directed at me. It isn't working :/
I'm not spazzing out, in fact, I voted you for multile perfectly reasonable reasons. It is you who tends to "spazz out" and get VERY defensive whenever you are called scum, which is rather scummy.

SaintDraze: What reasons did you have to vote me, other than just trying to get at me from past games?

Toaster:To explain my first point a bit more, let's look at his vote on me just there now. He voted for no reason, voting is not for prodding, that's why there is an FoS. He seems to know I was going to vote him, so he voted me to make my vote seem like an OMGUS, when I had perfectly valid reasons to vote him, whereas his reasons are invalid.

Again, RVS.

Only three, the majority of which are unclear. I want you to do so now.

I think you are. You're getting rather emotional under there, which is a bad thing to be when scumhunting. Additionally, what are your other suspects? You're focusing too much on SaintDraze, which will only hurt your game.

Your reasons are invalid as well. You haven't even stated them properly.

The hell is this? Clearly, SD isn't pressing his targets. Look at that post; it's incredibly passive. You're voting somebody because they're encouraging discussion. Tyberix, why would you do that?

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 19, 2011, 07:25:08 am »

Tyberix, it's not scummy, it's me repeating advice from a previous game I was in. NEVER give up, EVER, you should always keep trying to get the scum killed, even when you are minutes away from lynching.

You state exactly otherwise!  Unless the first sentence is an reminder and a second is an advice , you should separate it somehow this way it looks like you say attacking is wrong ! But right i read too much in your response, Unvote

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 19, 2011, 08:03:54 am »

You state exactly otherwise!  Unless the first sentence is an reminder and a second is an advice , you should separate it somehow this way it looks like you say attacking is wrong ! But right i read too much in your response, Unvote

I meant that he should keep pressing his case, which he refuses to do, giving up is bad in Mafia, I learned that, he needs to aswell.

If it was a mis-undertsanding then un-FoS.

I have a plan here though, if SaintDraze happens to turn out scum, we look for whoever looks most nervous, they are most likely to be his scumbuddy.

If he isn't, we look for the happiest and most relieved players, and lynch one, then, we look for nervousness and so on ad infinitum until the game ends.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 19, 2011, 08:17:47 am »

Are you going to respond to me at all, Super?

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2011, 08:25:21 am »

You never asked me to respond, and you didn't ask any questions. I honestly don't care if you vote me, I'm still going to look for scum... (Honestly, I'm waiting for D2, so as we can see whether SaintDraze was scum or not, and then I can actually put my plan into action.)

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 19, 2011, 08:31:53 am »

You never asked me to respond, and you didn't ask any questions. I honestly don't care if you vote me, I'm still going to look for scum... (Honestly, I'm waiting for D2, so as we can see whether SaintDraze was scum or not, and then I can actually put my plan into action.)

Did you even read through what I said?

I didn't vote you because you were scumhunting, Super. I want you to explain your reasoning further, which you've failed to do.

Your hints at a greater plan are worrying. In Mafia, you have to be a team player. You clearly aren't being one. Do you honestly expect your plan to come through without the support of the rest of us?

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 19, 2011, 08:32:55 am »

What if you die tonight ? Putting your scumhunt for later will hinder our information tomorrow...

Could i ask for votecount ?

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 19, 2011, 08:42:21 am »

What if you die tonight ? Putting your scumhunt for later will hinder our information tomorrow...

It's D1, scumhunting is already hindered by lack of info. I gave my plan to everyone, if I am nightkilled and someone wants to pick it up, please, do.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 19, 2011, 08:54:12 am »

It's D1, scumhunting is already hindered by lack of info. I gave my plan to everyone, if I am nightkilled and someone wants to pick it up, please, do.

A lot of which you are responsible for. I'd like more than a few sentences from you detailing your reasons.

Simply ignoring people is very anti-town, as Toaster stated. If you have already done so, show me that post.

Looking over this post:
He randomly insults me (I'm guessing he wants me to make mistakes, and angry people do)
He seems to be subtly trying to get me lynched (See 1, see 2, his random votes on me ect.)

Then don't let those attacks get to you. I'm sure you're mature enough.

Of course he's trying to get you lynched. We're trying to lynch the scum here, and claiming otherwise is wrong.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 19, 2011, 09:09:08 am »

A lot of which you are responsible for. I'd like more than a few sentences from you detailing your reasons.

Simply ignoring people is very anti-town, as Toaster stated. If you have already done so, show me that post.

Looking over this post:
He randomly insults me (I'm guessing he wants me to make mistakes, and angry people do)
He seems to be subtly trying to get me lynched (See 1, see 2, his random votes on me ect.)

Then don't let those attacks get to you. I'm sure you're mature enough.

Of course he's trying to get you lynched. We're trying to lynch the scum here, and claiming otherwise is wrong.

Subtly is the key word there. If he were town, he'd be investigating me openly and plainly.

The post with my plan was:

I have a plan here though, if SaintDraze happens to turn out scum, we look for whoever looks most nervous, they are most likely to be his scumbuddy.

If he isn't, we look for the happiest and most relieved players, and lynch one, then, we look for nervousness if they are scum and so on ad infinitum until the game ends.

The idea was that it's a scumhunting strategy I intend to use personally, if others want to use it to try and catch scum, they can, because they know of it.

I'd also like an up to date votecount.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: [SIGN-UPS: FULL!] Beginner's Mafia XXI
« Reply #164 on: February 19, 2011, 10:30:49 am »

Vote Count
------------------------
lordnincompoop -
SaintDraze - Painiac, Akivara, Jim Groovester, supercharazad, Japa, SaintDraze,
Akivara -