Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Despicable Deeds  (Read 13157 times)

em312s0n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Despicable Deeds
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2011, 10:05:41 pm »

so i had this hammerman that ive actually got to a point that the sprite for him changed into an awesome knighty thingy

when i was traveling i decided to rest at an abandoned human fortress but there was this two humped camel just standing there in the entrance so i thought it probably isnt hostile but to my fucking surprise it fucking wasnt it charged me, knocked me down, bit my leg and tore off a motor nerve and i cant fucking stand anymore! i figured id have to live with carrying a crutch

I did what any sane DF player would do

TORTURE MOOOOODDEEEEE!!

so i fuckin chased this prick, bashed his stomach so much that he doesnt go another step without littering the ground with his insides, bashed his every limb, bashed his damn teeth, gouged all of his eyes but i wanted more damn it he friggin crippled my adventurer

i waited till he regained consciousness then when came close to a nearby tree, i burned the tree held down his friggin legs and i held him down there till every skin on his body is melted taking him down every time he tries to stand up... after that i butchered his body and ate every piece of meat he had...

i put his skin on my backpack waiting for the day that i could craft it into a hood and i would wear it with fuckin pride the day that comes

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2011, 01:33:49 am »

TORTURE MOOOOODDEEEEE!!
I decree this the new name for adventure mode.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2011, 03:28:06 pm »

I decree the above post is correct.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2011, 04:14:57 pm »

I decree the above post is correct.
it's Torture mode until you convert a humble meatshield into a 3x3 ford truck then it becomes caravan mode w/ massive torture.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]