Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: WHAT DO YOU MEAN HORSES AND DONKEYS?!?!  (Read 3253 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT DO YOU MEAN HORSES AND DONKEYS?!?!
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2011, 04:08:38 pm »

Also, how do you find stuff that was stolen through legends?
One of my superior bone amulets has gone missing and I want to know you did it  >:( >:( >:(
Then I'll find it through adventure mode and avenge urist mcbonecarver  :)
"A(n) X was stolen from Y by the Z W and brought to V in U of T."
X: Item; Y: Fortress name; Z: Thief's race; W: Thief's name; V: Thief's home; U: Season; T: Year.
Something like that. Check through the Legends of your old fort.

You're not playing Kobold Camp or something are you? I seem to remember that there was an issue in that mod where kobold caravans would always be listed as "stealing" what you'd traded to them, because the item thief tag interfered.
Modded race, but yes.
...Weird. Does that mean skulks (this mod's version of vanilla kobolds) would come and steal more often?

I've had elves steal soap before, but I've not seen animals credited as thieves.
Of course, that is weird in and of itself, since elves don't usually accept soap.

Is it possible your mayor/baron/noble-leader forbade the export of certain goods?  And those certain goods were traded anyway?  And then showed up as "stolen" by the pack animals that carried them off?
Nope. No such noble, and even if there was, there was far too much of a variety of stuff being "stolen" for any non-unfortunate-accidented noble to have banned export of. I think the modding is the issue.
...Although this is the only fort of that race that's had that problem...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

KhazâdAimênu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2011, 09:12:37 pm »

Over in the modding forum we were just discussing how to produce this sort of thing, so far unsuccessfully. Would you mind posting the raws for the race that's doing this?

KhazâdAimênu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2011, 09:17:33 pm »

Hey, wait, that was your thread! How are we supposed to help you make Kender when you keep valuable modding information over here? :-)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2011, 09:26:52 pm »

Hey, wait, that was your thread! How are we supposed to help you make Kender when you keep valuable modding information over here? :-)
I was unaware it was a modding thing when I poste...oh, wait.

Over in the modding forum we were just discussing how to produce this sort of thing, so far unsuccessfully. Would you mind posting the raws for the race that's doing this?
Better yet, I can link to it and credit the creator.
(In case you missed it the first time, here is another link.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 2 [3]