Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Use adventure mode to start wars?  (Read 741 times)

j0nas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Use adventure mode to start wars?
« on: February 13, 2011, 05:44:34 pm »

I can easily find the ideal embarks for my megaproject, but I also desire WAR with those pesky humans and elves.  Finding the ideal embark which also has WAR is very tricky.  Can I somehow use adventure mode to start wars for later fortress mode use?

I tried starting as an elf and just going on a human-slaying rampage, but later on back when I tried to embark in the same area there was no indication of WAR. :(

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: Use adventure mode to start wars?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 06:20:47 pm »

nah races won't attack other races over 1 person action if you want angry humans and elves then add the playable Civ Tag to elves embark on top of a human fort(best to use Dfusion for it has a updated Embark anywhere) abandon embark on top of it again as a Dwarf.
hopefully the angry humans and elves would be to busy attacking each other in the fort to mess with you long enough for you to set a foothold there.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 07:58:14 pm »

Recently, every fort I generate I am at war with humans and elves. It's upsetting.
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".

j0nas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 08:00:26 pm »

Too bad. :/  Thanks for the replies.