Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I just thought of a challenge.  (Read 934 times)

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I just thought of a challenge.
« on: February 12, 2011, 01:50:59 pm »

The "you" challenge.

Make an adventurer.
Base his/her stats as closely to your real-self as you can. (If you can swim, add some in swim, ect)
Post kill count before you die
 ???
Profit!

(You can have 3 free points in fighter btw)

DarkHumbug

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: I just thought of a challenge.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 01:57:40 pm »

Challenge Accepted...
Almost immune to disease, high (albeit useless) mental skills, everything else at rock bottom.And I die immediately with my superbuilds...

EDIT: I lasted about 2 seconds. After realising I had failed to change gender to male I suicided.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 05:54:39 am by DarkHumbug »

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 03:59:41 pm »

Let's do this.

Edit: So, I died after killing one hammerman. Let's try this again.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 05:24:32 pm by Imakuni »
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.

sirquote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 05:05:56 pm »

Does it help that i'm an ex-whipcracker.

Yes, yes it does.   Challenge accepted.

Horizon9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 05:14:32 pm »

My body is ready

Edit: Subject: Corey Heartholy
       Cause Of Death: Beat, gored, and bled dry by night monster
       Synopsis: Weapons system, structure, and physical strength must be optimized before deployment.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 05:23:05 pm by Horizon9 »
What a tiny roc. I guess I could call it a pebbl.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 06:03:25 pm »

Lets do this thing!

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2011, 12:04:44 am »

I didn't do much as myself. I made sure to be as reckless and psychotic as possible (this is the you challenge after all). I was tasked with killing a creature of the night husband. I found my way into his lair and threw my sword at him, hitting him in the chest and tearing the muscle. I grabbed him by the throat and strangled him, grabbing my blade after he had passed out and jamming it through his skull. Then it was on to a bandit camp! I was not only prepared for my death, I was looking forward to it. The first bandit I laid eyes on was skewered by my thrown blade, she rushed me, I grabbed her spear, yanking it from her grasp and stabbing her in the throat. I went onto the next rogue, leaving her to bleed to death. On my way I grabbed a shield, blocking the archer's arrows as I charged him. I neared and bashed him in the head with my shield, knocking him over. I gained his quiver, beating him with it until he was so battered that he couldn't hold it any more. I grabbed his bow and shot him in the head, the first shot didn't kill him, but the second to the heart did. Then the boss stood before me, letting loose entire volleys of arrows. I managed to either dodge or block most of them, but one found it's way into my chest, tearing my lung. I realized that I had already lost, and ran towards her, throwing my bow, quiver, shield, and armor at her. She ended up with battered legs and a fractured skull, but managed to hit me in the head, downing me.

Better than some of the other adventures I've had.