Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Screenshot Thread  (Read 10072 times)

Flare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Screenshot Thread
« on: February 12, 2011, 08:45:19 am »

I couldn't find one with the search function, and this just seems to be something this board is missing.

The title says it all, post screenshots of the games you're playing, or any screenshots you think is worth while for others to see.

Spoiler: Uploading Instructions (click to show/hide)

Sword of the Stars (modded):

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Cortex Command:

Warrior Kings: Battles

DoW: Dark Crusade

X3:R

Homeworld:

Mount & Blade
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 12:53:04 am by Flare »

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Screenshot Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 10:34:16 am »

Eh, sure, I'll do this too. But may I suggest imgur for uploading, very fast and one of the easiest uploads I've seen.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 12:07:58 pm »

I have been flying a lot lately in the excellent open source flight simulator Flightgear with the mouse (as i don't have a joystick, but mouse flying is interesting though as in FG it is coded to behave like a yoke, same as in YSFlight by example).

Due to my card poor OpenGL support, it's Flightgear 1.9.1 (Flightgear 2.0 and above being stuttering a very lot in night time around airports, while 1.9.1 is perfectly smooth and on my computer look nearly the same anyways).

Trying to land an aircraft that is not navalized is a challenge, considering there's no hook on those aircraft, you need to approach at a really low airspeed to be able to brake before reaching the end of the carrier deck.

I like helicopters in Flightgear, they're very challenging especially with my mouse controls, so when it need precision landing, it is extremely difficult, as usually i need a large zone to land safely.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 12:13:11 pm by Robsoie »

Krelian

• Bay Watcher
  • Hola
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 02:33:34 pm »

woa Flare, we have the same tastes at games it seems, you posted a lot of my favorites games... SotS, X3, DoW, Homeworld, Mount&Blade...

as for me, currently im playing Dragon Age origins... it is one of the games I had pending, and Im trying to finish it before DA:2 comes out.

cameron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 03:47:06 pm »

From the EW mission in ARMA2 which was rather unexpected

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 06:11:52 pm »

Is it even possible to have that many torpedoes flying at once in Homeworld 2?  :o

Been playing Supreme Commander: FA with the Sorian AI mod. AIs actually counter your tactics!   :o

Spoiler: Recent Skirmish (click to show/hide)

It was a 2vs4 match against Adaptive Sorian AI. Sadly, it was mostly a steamroll. The AI doesn't know too many tricks in water warfare(At least it will use transport rushes and take advantage of amphibious tanks).
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Flare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 12:52:00 am »

Quote from: McBeverage
Spoiler: Crusader Spam (click to show/hide)
Aww fuck yeah

Eh, sure, I'll do this too. But may I suggest imgur for uploading, very fast and one of the easiest uploads I've seen.

I'll add it to the list :P.

Trappin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2011, 02:00:42 am »

MegaGlest

« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 02:07:22 am by Trappin »

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2011, 02:19:25 am »

I have been flying a lot lately in the excellent open source flight simulator Flightgear with the mouse (as i don't have a joystick, but mouse flying is interesting though as in FG it is coded to behave like a yoke, same as in YSFlight by example).

Due to my card poor OpenGL support, it's Flightgear 1.9.1 (Flightgear 2.0 and above being stuttering a very lot in night time around airports, while 1.9.1 is perfectly smooth and on my computer look nearly the same anyways).

Trying to land an aircraft that is not navalized is a challenge, considering there's no hook on those aircraft, you need to approach at a really low airspeed to be able to brake before reaching the end of the carrier deck.

I like helicopters in Flightgear, they're very challenging especially with my mouse controls, so when it need precision landing, it is extremely difficult, as usually i need a large zone to land safely.

Do you live in SF? I do.
I got nothing

debvon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2011, 03:31:01 am »

I love this game. Just had to reinstall and play through it again when I heard about the sequel. For some reason I just can't pry myself away from choosing a human tank as my main character..

I don't care what anyone says. Taunt + force field is awesome and makes for even better looking battles.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2011, 05:46:08 am »

I love this game. Just had to reinstall and play through it again when I heard about the sequel. For some reason I just can't pry myself away from choosing a human tank as my main character..

I don't care what anyone says. Taunt + force field is awesome and makes for even better looking battles.

Pardon my ignorance, but what game is that?
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Krelian

• Bay Watcher
  • Hola
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2011, 06:04:06 am »

Pardon my ignorance, but what game is that?

the same I posted, Dragon Age Origins

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2011, 07:47:56 am »

OW! My bandwidth!

Moogie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I once shot a bear in the eye with a bow on the first shot, cut it up, found another one, and shot it in the eye too. The collective pile of meat weighed more than my house.

Flying Carcass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2011, 08:47:59 pm »

I haven't played the game in awhile, but I used to enjoy taking screen shots of City of Heroes.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6