Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Roll to Become a God! Turn 4: Nice work, everyone.  (Read 4993 times)

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Become a God! Turn 1: The tea hates you.
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2011, 12:03:19 am »

Clean the tea stain off of Bob's pants (with magic) and collect my well-earned money

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Become a God! Turn 1: The tea hates you.
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2011, 01:03:22 am »

Henrique(Riccto): [5] You speak so masterfully and charismatically that the silly people see their silliness and forget entirely about any god business. They resume talking about golf, their spouses, and poetry, like rich people do.

Mike(Flintus): [6] You are such a master at breaking the ice that everyone watches your every move. They wait for you to speak once again.

Milo(Zrk2): [4] Nobody's even paying attention to you. You do notice though that since everybody's paying attention to him, that means that they aren't paying attention to you...

Bob (HighEndNoob): [4] You snap your fingers, and a top hat with a morning-star in it magically appears. How amazing are you? (Yes I know that I took that out of context)
(Item get: Top hat with a morningstar in it)

Sir Frederick (Nirur Torir): [4] You pour the good tea in your +Green glass flask+, which you were keeping in your suit pocket. The servant sees you are done with the cup and takes it away.
(Item get: Tea flask full of good tea)

Trol (Trollan): [6] The tea vaporizes into a cloud of hot tea mist, which becomes sentient. A skinless winged carp made of hot tea mist. Beware its delicious gas! [6] You find your guy, and it turns out that he doesn't have any money. He still does give you something though... A map to lost and hidden treasure!
(Item get: Treasure map)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
----

Flying Tea Mist Carp:
  • Come into being.

Everybody in the party room is paying attention to Flintus. There is a flying carp made of hot tea mist in the kitchen.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 01:06:25 am by Imakuni »
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

Fetch sword from armour display and engage the sentient-tea-carp in Mortal Kombat!
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Finish the wine and continue talking to the people at the party and see if i can notice anyone important.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I discuss with anyone who remembers that bizarre business with gods the sort of tasks that might fulfill their requests. I shall, of course, drink my wine during this discussion. It simply would not do to be seen as ungracious!

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pull out the moring-star, put the tophat on, and stand.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Deviled

• Bay Watcher
  • Yup
    • View Profile

Joining
Name:Salvador Knight
Come into existence.

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile

Grab a weapon, and follow the treasure map

also, did i seriously get three sixes in a row?

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

Alright! No one's gonna steel my kills.

Gurk!

The bad grammar above just killed me...
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Finish Wine and wander around the house to find anything FUN
Raggle Fraggle

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile

Milo(Zrk2)[6] You rush over to the armor display, smash the glass, and take the largest sword you can see. Which is really quite large. (Item get: Bigass sword, +2 to damage, +4 to looking like characters from Final Fantasy VII) and then go back and attack the monster. [5+2] You give a hefty swing with your sword [2] and the monster is eviscerated and condenses into a puddle on the floor. Hoorah! (Medal: First Blood)

Mike(Flintus10)[2] You are overcome with a sudden bout of stage fright, and instead of confidently speaking to the crowd, you only tremble and mumble incoherently. People are confused at first, but then you hear some jeers thrown in your direction. You are somewhat traumatized. (Trait get: Glossophobia: -2 to public speaking rolls)

Sir Frederick(Nirur Torir)[4] You go into the main party room and because the crowd has dissipated into smaller groups after Mike's incident, and you find a group talking about the announcement by the gods. Their guess is as good as yours, but their opinion is pretty much that it would be good to be creative.

Bob(HighEndNoob)[5] You pull the morningstar out of the hat and then place the hat on your head with a sleight of hand, and stand in a manner demanding attention. You indeed receive that attention, and the assorted servants and partygoers in the room, already in a state of panic from the tea monster and its subsequent slaying by Milo, start to back away from you.

Trol (Trollan)[5, lucky duck] Looking over the treasure map, you see that the X is over a location next to a textile factory in the Hunan province in China. Not knowing how you'll get there, but determined and on a mission, you [6] grab a samurai sword (hey, it's fitting) and set off in that direction. (Item get: Samurai sword, +1 damage, +2 to being awesome)

Henrique(Riccto)[4] You finish the wine and a servant takes it away. You venture off in search of something to do and find a bigass supercomputer. With a lot of buttons. Ooooh.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Become a God! Turn 3: Everybody's pulling out weapons.
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2011, 12:47:59 am »

Stroke chin quizzically, attempt to figure out what buttons do.
Raggle Fraggle

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2011, 01:25:24 am »

Holy shit. first 3 turns, and i get 3 sixes, then a five, and another six. i guess it makes up for the lack of luck in my other RTDs...

Hijack a boat going to china. awesomely, of course

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2011, 01:43:03 am »

I have a feeling that things will start going downhill now Trollan. SCIENCE SAYS SO!
Raggle Fraggle

Deviled

• Bay Watcher
  • Yup
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2011, 09:26:02 am »

Joining
Name:Salvador Knight
Come into existence.
Was it to late to join
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4