Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 40

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia Round 18 - Game Over  (Read 124834 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia Round 18 - Day 3 darkens
« Reply #465 on: February 26, 2011, 12:10:11 pm »

We don't know for a fact that second vig is either town or dopp - while one of them is confirmed town, the other could as well be exterminator.
Now, on my list 'making the day end prematurely so X doesn't get to vote' is among the highest offences, so my vote stays on Person.
And Jim, what the hell was your question supposed to mean?

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
« Reply #466 on: February 26, 2011, 01:49:30 pm »

This is getting incredibly silly.
Quote from: penguinofhonor
Quote from: miauw62
This guy needs to write a biography about Columbus. I would totally buy it.
I can see it now.

trying to make a different's: the life of Columbus

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: February 26, 2011, 04:12:22 pm »

We don't know for a fact that second vig is either town or dopp - while one of them is confirmed town, the other could as well be exterminator.
Now, on my list 'making the day end prematurely so X doesn't get to vote' is among the highest offences, so my vote stays on Person.

It may be a cheap victory, but victory is victory.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Book

• Bay Watcher
  • The Situation being: you ain't confoosed, yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: February 26, 2011, 07:32:18 pm »

It may be a cheap victory, but victory is victory.

Bullshit. A cowardly victory is only enough to satisfy cowards. And you didn't answer my previous question.
Quote from: Toaster
Daykill Book is the new Vengekill Pandarsenic.
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

"G.T.L. baby: Gym, Tanning, Laundry." -- The Situation

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 26, 2011, 08:13:21 pm »

Who do we lynch? Why don't you try "any scum at all"?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Book

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 26, 2011, 08:28:28 pm »

Who do we lynch? Why don't you try "any scum at all"?

Yeah! That'll work!

Hey scum! Raise your hands so we can vote you!

The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: February 26, 2011, 08:28:50 pm »

I suspect it would've been better to shoot Book than Toaster....
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Book

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 26, 2011, 08:34:50 pm »

I suspect it would've been better to shoot Book than Toaster....

That does it! This unreasonable position of yours has convinced me you are the dopp that is the scum, instead of the ext that isn't. Or whatever Person said. You, Pandarsenic, should die! For being a mean meany-head! And dumb! And for being scum! Probably!

... plus you raised your hand just when I demanded it. My mind control powers being as they are, I knew a scum couldn't resist it!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: February 26, 2011, 08:45:17 pm »

KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Book

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 26, 2011, 08:55:14 pm »

A more damning and incriminating comment, I've never seen. Your scummitude is now complete. It's like you built your own lightsaber out of townie bones or something.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: February 26, 2011, 11:04:07 pm »

You mean this one?

Dariush, what the hell are you doing voting Mr.Person?

No matter what you think of Mr.Person, the only way the town can win, and if you're telling the truth, you can win, is by lynching scum with a killing role.

So you're basically wasting your vote and being an obstacle to town victory by voting Mr.Person.

So, what? No opinion on when Argembarger and Book actually tried to push through a shorten to lynch Leafsnail, but Mr.Person talking about it makes him scum?

That doesn't make any sense.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Book

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 26, 2011, 11:28:29 pm »

I hadn't noticed this. Dariush, what makes you think one is confirmed town? As I asked Jim earlier, do you think Pandar's killing of Janus or Leaf's killing of Org is sooooo townie to say one of them is confirmed town? Isn't it at least as likely that one is dopp and the other is an Ext? (I doubt both are dopps, but I guess it's technically possible.)

Jim: Has your opinion on this changed? If one of them is an Ext, which one do you think is it?

So, what? No opinion on when Argembarger and Book actually tried to push through a shorten to lynch Leafsnail, but Mr.Person talking about it makes him scum? That doesn't make any sense.
It makes perfect sense: Person talked about it before Leafsnail was back from holiday, proposing to lynch someone unheard, without a chance to making a case for themselves. Regardless of alignment, that's cowardly and uncool. On the other hand, I proposed a shorten so we could reach a consensus on Friday, instead of wasting the entire freakin' weekend lurking away without anyone changing their mind or coming closer to a consensus anyway. By the time I did, however, everyone was present, and had made their case and their opinions known. It's perfectly kosher to try to move the game forward instead of resigning ourselves to lurking... (Or being silly, which I like better than lurking, so I'm doing that instead)

Jim: Do you see the difference? How are you enjoying your hardly-fought-for weekend so far?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 26, 2011, 11:37:17 pm »

Jim: Has your opinion on this changed? If one of them is an Ext, which one do you think is it?

Probably Leafsnail.

I've said it before, but the only way the town can win (and since you're not part of the town you don't have to worry about this) is by lynching the dopp vig and hoping for crossfire. If Leafsnail's an Exterminator he probably won't get blocked by Argembarger (since he's scum too) because of Mind Shield and he might have defenses so he can shoot you again the next night.

If he is an Exterminator, we still have to work with him to win. And in our desperate straits right now an Exterminator would actually be preferable to a simple vigilante, unless that vigilante has a Mind Shield.

Jim: Do you see the difference? How are you enjoying your hardly-fought-for weekend so far?

Sure, whatever.

You saw opportunity and tried to capitalize it. I'm pretty tired of reading your bullshit excuses so I just ignored it.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Book

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 26, 2011, 11:53:32 pm »

Sure, whatever. You saw opportunity and tried to capitalize it. I'm pretty tired of reading your bullshit excuses so I just ignored it.

You may say that, but then you should say the same about Person: he saw an opportunity and tried to capitalise it, lynching Leafsnail unheard and without having voted. Why are you not harping on him about this? By your own reasoning, if he had gotten away with it, he would have lost the game for you!

The fact that you are being inconsistent, and worse, ignoring the aggravating circumstances, tells me you are screening for your scumbuddy. Why are you so insistent to see your scumbuddy not being voted? Afraid of a sufficiently successful wagon?

...and then you say you ignored my bullshit excuses! You wound me deeply! I wrote them just for you! And yet you spurn me. How dare you, Jim, you heartless bastard!     *sob*  men are such pigs!  *sob*

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 26, 2011, 11:59:09 pm »

Herp derp you shortened before NativeForeigner had voted. You're pretty equal, I'd say.

But you're scum and he's not. That counts for a lot.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 40