- 1 (14.3%)
Arround 1900
- 1 (14.3%)
2000+
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: February 13, 2011, 02:04:34 pm

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Shadows of the Night - A Vampire RPG  (Read 4597 times)

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shadows of the Night - A Vampire RPG
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2011, 12:54:44 pm »

Well time to take this in own hands before it gets nasty...Great way to make first impression on them indeed.

"If you can take me to this circle i could investigate it and tell what it was, you lord was farsighted enough to send a scholar here... If this man really dabbles in these forbidden practices (if only they know,hehe) i surely find out the truth!" I tell the elder of the village."Surely it won't change a thing if he lives hour longer ?"

ShadowZane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2011, 01:00:29 pm »

Elder: Well, I think that is...right! But before that we must imprison this other magician which can jump 5 metres to a House and hes armed aswell!
"Never discuss with an idiot,
first he brings you down to his niveau and then he beats you there cause of his experience"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2011, 01:32:20 pm »

" Fine but you will not touch my weapons. " I walk up to the others give them all my weapons but 1 throwing dagger and whisper to them " Please get me out of this mess I do not want to kill innocents. "

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2011, 03:24:54 pm »

Uh,great outcome yes.I don't think ropes will be any problem to a vampire so..

"Just bind him with some ropes we'll take care of him later" Pointing at Diego "You look like you can defend yourself,you will be guarding him. We should look into first witchcraft problem first."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2011, 08:50:22 pm »

Uh,great outcome yes.I don't think ropes will be any problem to a vampire so..

"Just bind him with some ropes we'll take care of him later" Pointing at Diego "You look like you can defend yourself,you will be guarding him. We should look into first witchcraft problem first."

Thanks "friend" Diego says with an exxagerated wink.

Diego "gaurds" the prisoner. That is, allows him to escape if he wants. But keep him proof against angry peaseants.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

ShadowZane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2011, 05:37:51 am »

The mob of peasants begins to move towards the house of the man, as they arrive, the already brached door gets kicked out of the way and they move in standing arround 5 chalk circles, some candles stand arround aswell as the circles glow in a light green, if you know something about necromancy you could see that it is a usuaul summoning circle for imps, harmless creatures.
first he brings you down to his niveau and then he beats you there cause of his experience"

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2011, 11:18:21 am »

Well...this indeed proves that the boy has knowledge of magic. BUT! do you know what magic? Boy what do you wanted to do with these circles?

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2011, 11:58:15 am »

Uh,i love surprises like that. Someone was using magic here after all.

"Well,this is surely disturbing" I search the house for anything unusual. "Elder,could you show me one of the victims ?"

ShadowZane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2011, 02:29:09 pm »

Boy: *Remains silent, not actually saying anything, however, if you look closely you can see his eyes are now purely black*
Elder: Well, we have 2 of the dead people just beneath this house...I can show you.

Outside the Elder would show you 2 bodies, both lie on their back, their arms are cut open and you might find more wounds when searching for it.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2011, 03:19:46 pm »

Shadow I will not be able to post for the nest two to eight weeks due to the fact that i am now grounded

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2011, 03:50:52 pm »

Hay boy are you ok?

try to find out what is wrong with the kid...if he starts to get aggressive cut him down and burn him on the bonfire

ShadowZane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2011, 11:40:56 am »

The 15-year old seems to be quiet and does nothing...however, after so e inutes he just collapses onto the floor, being dead and slowly the purely black eyes disappear..
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]