- 1 (14.3%)
Arround 1900
- 1 (14.3%)
2000+
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: February 13, 2011, 02:04:34 pm

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Shadows of the Night - A Vampire RPG  (Read 4600 times)

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shadows of the Night - A Vampire RPG
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2011, 05:37:48 pm »

Hehe,this going to be fun even if there's nothing serious going on here.Hmm hope it's real magic not some stupid superstitions or childish alchemy,maybe even something useful to me.On the other hand ,magic user should look better than this poor wretch. But well, i see no reason why we should stop this performance.I leave it to Friedrich...

I press closer to the accused,to make up-close look on him.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2011, 06:16:37 pm »

Walk up to the accused and ask " What have you donw and are you something unhuman ? " whispering it in his ear

ShadowZane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2011, 02:16:17 am »

Actually seeing that adwarf just stepped onto the large pile of wood, all the villagers start crying arround, wondering who the visitors are.
Village Elder: Iam the Elder of this Village! We only serve our lord, not any other Elders! And this man here! *Points to the one on the pile of wood* Has killed 12 people of my village! All honourful villagers! We will have peorblams maintaining food next year as we miss those 12! What else should we do?! WE MUST STOP THIS!
The villagers arround him nod in acceptance, you would guess its arround 60 people.
The accused man is a normal 15-year old, he has a rather small unshaven beard, wears normal peasant clothing.
"Never discuss with an idiot,
first he brings you down to his niveau and then he beats you there cause of his experience"

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2011, 08:45:19 am »

Twelve dead? Maybe this problem is not that petty as i thought before.Well maybe we should ask him a few questions..

"Have you done what he said ?" I ask the convict.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2011, 10:00:27 am »

I'd like to throw in as a Human

Character sheet:
Name: Diego Régulo Lorenzo
Clan/Affiliation: Dankan/Confidant
Race: Human
Abilities:
Dagger blade skill-2 pts
Long blade skill-2 pts (Diego uses florentine style)
Charm/Basic Manipulation- 1 pt
Advanced Alchemy- 2 pts
Elemental Magic- 3 pts

Attributes:
Agility 2
Charm 1
Strength 3
Intelligence 3
Speed 1

Appearance: He is six foot five male Human with dark hair, green eyes and a swordfighters physique. The marks of shadow corruption, the affects of it long term use, can be discerned upon him already.

Background: Diego is a ally and confidant of the vampire clans-Dankan most recently. Like many Humans who have soldout their race, he foolishly believes he can use Vampirekind to his own ends-he usually trades information, blood slaves and daylight protection for Vampiric knowledge and "favors". He loathes to surrender blood, but is committed enough to do so. Diego is quite resistant to becoming a vampire himself.

Inventory:
Chainmail armor - 500 gold
Adventurer's Pack - 200 gold
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Shortsword/Parrying Dagger- 50 Gold
Normal sword/Rapier- 200 gold
Alchemy Kit-50 Gold (Vials, mixers, stirrers and heaters for making alchemical potions in the field that don't need a laboratory. Unlisted)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 10:09:52 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

ShadowZane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2011, 10:11:08 am »

I'd like to throw in as a Human

Character sheet:
Name: Diego Régulo Lorenzo
Clan/Affiliation: Dankan/Confidant
Race: Human
Abilities:
Dagger blade skill-2 pts
Long blade skill-2 pts (Diego uses florentine style)
Charm/Basic Manipulation- 1 pt
Advanced Alchemy- 2 pts
Elemental Magic- 3 pts

Attributes:
Agility 2
Charm 1
Strength 3
Intelligence 3
Speed 1

Appearance: He is six foot five male Human with dark hair, green eyes and a swordfighters physique. The marks of shadow corruption, the affects of it long term use, can be discerned upon him already.

Background: Diego is a ally and confidant of the vampire clans-Dankan most recently. Like many Humans who have soldout their race, he foolishly believes he can use Vampirekind to his own ends-he usually trades information, blood slaves and daylight protection for Vampiric knowledge and "favors". He loathes to surrender blood, but is committed enough to do so. Diego is quite resistant to becoming a vampire himself.

Inventory:
Chainmail armor - 500 gold
Adventurer's Pack - 200 gold
Shortsword/Parrying Dagger- 50 Gold
Normal sword/Rapier- 200 gold
Alchemy Kit-50 Gold (Vials, mixers, stirrers and heaters for making alchemical potions in the field that don't need a laboratory. Unlisted)

Perfectly fine character sheet and background, welcome in.

IC.
The young man bound to the pile of wood nearly burning under him cries in frustration.
Of course not! No! Never!
first he brings you down to his niveau and then he beats you there cause of his experience"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2011, 10:19:33 am »

Perfectly fine character sheet and background, welcome in.

Nice. Toss me whenever the plot allows. :)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2011, 10:27:15 am »

I will not let this kid die no matter what.

" Bad idea old man. I love it when you resist. " as i talk I jump up onto the top of the pole the young man is tied to and pull out my throwing knives. I say " If you want to kill him you have to get through me and that is not a good idea old man. "

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2011, 10:52:49 am »

Great,all we need now is a vampire with death wish... As if we need this man alive and 60 people on our necks.. We don't even know we're here for him..

"Calm down Aslong,they could as well be right about him we're here to solve the problem not to make another..." I'll get closer to the village elder and ask "How that dozen died and how you know that it was him who did it ?"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2011, 11:06:40 am »

Ok I might as well listen.

"Ok I will get down, but if anyone trys to kill him they will be the one to die. " as he finishes the sentence he jumps off the pole doing a spin in midair and landing on his feet in front of th pile of wood. I walk up to the others and whisper in their ears " I think they do not even know of pur kind we should keep quiet . "

ShadowZane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2011, 11:12:20 am »

As he touches the ground the villagers start coming closer to adwarf with their torches and weapons
How he jumps! He needs to be a male witch aswell! Burn him together with the other one!
Well, seems like the villagers are very, very angry. And a mob of 80 VERY angry peasants isnt really easy to THREE vampires. Oh well, it seems stealth and the fact that humans should not know there are vampires are not the best abilities of adwarf`s character.
Elder:We found him in his home practising magic! He had circle with chalk drawn on the ground!
On the horizon you can see a man in chainmail on another saddle horse approaching the village..

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2011, 11:29:53 am »

Hmmmm .... it seems they don't like how I protected someone to prove him innocent.
Backing up I pull out 8 throwing daggers and say " If you attack me I must warn you will all die so which will it be walk back to were you were or die ? " With that I turn around walk up to a house and climb up on the roof and turn to face them.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2011, 11:35:58 am »

Diego was riding hard. His poor horse was almost certainly going to die if he didn't give it a rest...well, there's the village he was to investigate. How quaint. Deluded fools, thinking they were safe...the leeches were everywhere these days. And Diego always liked to be on the winning team...

He remembered his conversation with one of the Dankan clan elders...

And now his goal was in sight. It seemed a riot had already sprung up. Such foolishness! He had come to expect better from them. Perhaps
He decided to slip, unnoticed, into the crowd after stabling his horse. If these fool vampires got themselves spitted, well, no worry to him then.

action: Stable my horse and join the crowd, asking what's happening...don't reveal my true nature to anyone yet.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2011, 11:47:10 am »

ASLONG! Take away that knives! And you calm down commoners! The lord sent us to investigate the happenings here. We were getting rumours and the moment i come here i see you burning somebody without the permission of the lord!

that fool...thinking he could kill 80 people alone. If it would come to that, Friedrich would pull out...not his problem if that idiot was having a death wish.

You found chalk and a circle? Very well i want to see this...magical circle. Maybe he just wanted to protect his home? Boy for what did you practice this magic?

if those guys want to burn somebody then they could bloody well burn the poor sod, the only thing that was interesting to him was the Elder using the Bloodban without permission from the Elders/Lords whatever and that one of these apes actually managed to practice magic.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2011, 11:50:29 am »

Thank god he said something, because I am scared to death. That is a very odd thing for vampire to be but yes I am scared.
I hear what the man says and answer " Yes, but if they attack me I will kill them and I am staying up here I do not want to die just yet. I put my daggers up and stare at the villagers for a while.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5