- 1 (14.3%)
Arround 1900
- 1 (14.3%)
2000+
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: February 13, 2011, 02:04:34 pm

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Shadows of the Night - A Vampire RPG  (Read 4596 times)

ShadowZane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shadows of the Night - A Vampire RPG
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2011, 01:22:25 pm »

*Commands some ghuls to get the thread up again*
Also: Alchemy skill added.
"Never discuss with an idiot,
first he brings you down to his niveau and then he beats you there cause of his experience"

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2011, 01:31:12 pm »

I hope it is allowed if the axe counts as normal sword...

Chainmail Armour - 500 Gold
One-handed Battle Axe - 200 Gold
large Shield - 300 Gold
Coat of Arms depicting a black Crow sitting on a white skull with green background (hopefully free)
being propably the first vampire ever with an Axe - priceless

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2011, 01:38:01 pm »

Items for me :
Dagger
Throwing Knife x15
Shortsword
Leather clothing
Noble Clothing (just in case ;p)
Set of glass vials (around 8)

Few questions about vampires :
Do they need to eat/sleep/do anything before dawn ?
How the magic works and what shadow magic in particular can do ;p ?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2011, 01:51:24 pm »

50 Throwing Daggers - 500
Peasent Clothing - Free
Long Bow - 400
50 Arrows - 100

And I am now out  that good for a stealth character you think ?

ShadowZane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2011, 02:02:53 pm »

All inventorys accepted, then to Tyberi:
Eat: No
Sleep: No
Magic: Kind of "learned" spells, however using magic makes you need more blood
Shadow magic: Quite a bit of everything, includes:
Using it to "create" shadows till complete darkness
FOrming it to different items (Example: a needle to throw out of shadows)
Or the "classig" magic things (SHadow bolts etc.)
first he brings you down to his niveau and then he beats you there cause of his experience"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2011, 02:23:58 pm »

Ok when do I get to assassinate corrupt officals or will we be issued orders os some sort

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2011, 02:39:18 pm »

you do realize that we are the vampires and not the hunters? :P

ShadowZane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2011, 03:04:49 pm »

Story:
You were sent by a vampire elder to investigate some recent happenings in villages secretly belonging to the clans. There are people vanishing and never coming back, as there is nothing being robbed we dont know what is happening. You are on a road enroute to the said villages, all given a saddle horse for travel.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2011, 03:29:16 pm »

(( uhm sun? does it hurt us, only weaken us or are we completely immune?))

The moon was shining brightly as the horse trotted along the road. Although Friedrich was still owing his life to the Elder One he was slowly but surely fed up with all those errant missions. Another backwater village with propably another group of incest beaten strange villagers who seemed as though they had already finished with their lives. He not even wondered why the Human States ignored those little towns. No wonder, what did they have to offer? Propably only again some clanless ghul desperatly searching for blood...they were coming closer to the village, the first sugar beet fields were beginning on the right side of the road. He took his blackened helmet which had the form of a Crowhead and put it on. Time to scare some of those primitives...

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2011, 04:10:50 pm »

These missions I loath. I prefer the comfort of a shadow as I sneak up on a hopeless target. So, it has been my whole life I Aslong the clanless have loved the shadows for there is the only place I am ever truly safe. The Elder One knew this yet still ... he sent me on missions like this where I must walk not through the shadows, but in the open where the safety I feel is none. These disapperances though are odd I have a feeling that something is behind this and that something is not human maybe not even .... a vampire.

Looking at the others I say " My friends as I must call you for now I ask what do you think is causing this trouble ? " pausing I think about whether or not to say what I trully feel deciding it would be best I say "I fear it may not be human or vampire. That thought beyond all else scares me. "

ShadowZane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2011, 04:45:57 pm »

(( Sun is like: Dont like, dont want, can hold out for 5 minutes^^))
RIght now nothing is to be seen in or arround the village, everything is quiet and only a few birds are giving away some sounds. However as you approach you see the villagers stand on the main place, a high stack of wood is located in it and they seem wanting to burn somoene.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2011, 04:51:15 pm »

Damned Elders,always the same.. Each time they want to talk to you on themselves, it's only to send you on another demeaning mission. Not once i seen them doing something else than yelling orders and refusing when asked for help. This problem should be solved by some slaves not us! No, they have to send me! Hope we find some challenge in this task at least, last time it was just stupid cult! These peasants could barely read,who was intelligent enough to think they can cast a single spell? But of course if something goes wrong send the young or crazy,they are dispensable right ? Sun in their face! I'm starting to suspect they just laugh and tell jokes how they got rid of us as soon we left them...

"Bah, i would rather say it's another brainless informant gone nuts! Well worst case scenario is that we have a rouge vampire to deal with...Look,i think we get here not in very good time." I get off the horse and move closer to the bonfire .

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2011, 04:53:44 pm »

Not fire don't they usually burn vampires ? Why is it always me that gets these kind of missions..
Getting off the horse I slip into the shadows amidst the houses and put my hands in the two puches at my waist.
These are the marks of my trade, the throwing dagger, it is the mark of an assassin just like me I prefer silent weapons. They allow someone to tkae hundreds out ,with the right training of course, and stay unnoticed. I peer around the corner and see who they are about to burn.

(( Please be a pretty woman please ))

ShadowZane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2011, 04:59:59 pm »

You can see a normal looking, young man, he may be arround 15 about to be burned, the mob arround him is standing there with torches, knifes and any battle-usable peasant equipment you could think of, scythes, clubs and the like. The village elder seems to be speaking, atleast he is very old
Villagers! LISTEN TO ME! This man is accused of using magic! He did use potions to poison our old elder! I judge him: BURN TO DEATH! Also he is accused of the recent murde going on! I judge him: BURN IN HELL![
The other peasants arround him start to cheer and cry,/i]

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2011, 05:25:18 pm »

((sorry couldnt find a better translation for "Blutbann" then bloodban...it was basically the middle age right to execute somebody...))
"Fun...it couldn't get even more pretentious..."

Friedrich looked upon this pitiful assembly of hunched back idiots. Pathetic. just as he had expected. And just as he had expected Aslong was charging headlessly away, or sneaking in his case. Shaking his head he was riding towards the bonfire. The light of the torches did its best to let the rider with the blackened armour and the Crow-Head-Helmet look even more like a daemon from the pits

Silence Old Man? Who has given YOU the bloodban? As far as i can recall this village is still belonging to the Elder One and he is the only one wielding the Ius Gladii...! Explain why you want to burn this kid or you will be the next one ending on a bonfire...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5