Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: You see an elf child...  (Read 11075 times)

Mister Always

• Bay Watcher
  • SQUARE-GO LIKE
    • View Profile
Re: You see an elf child...
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2011, 05:27:27 pm »

If she can't be used as a throwing weapon, I am not sure of what use is the elven child.

You kidding me? At the very least, an elven child can supply you with at least five throwing weapons (flower, individual digits, organs, and any clothing if applicable not included).

Use her head for style points.
"""The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." - W. Somerset Maugham" -Forumite" -Mister Always

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2011, 05:31:39 pm »

If she can't be used as a throwing weapon, I am not sure of what use is the elven child.

You kidding me? At the very least, an elven child can supply you with at least five throwing weapons (flower, individual digits, organs, and any clothing if applicable not included).

Systematically cut off every limb/organ/etc., making sure she lives the whole time. Then separate her lower and upper body for even more throwing weapons.
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2011, 06:02:00 pm »

Take her back to her parents. Give her a very nice souvenir from one of my many many night creature hunts. Suggest to her that she should talk about this to her many elf friends. Leave.

Die peacefully in a village knowing I did something right.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2011, 06:28:08 pm »

Systematically cut off every limb/organ/etc., making sure she lives the whole time. Then separate her lower and upper body for even more throwing weapons.
We need to make this into a competition: how many individual throwing weapons can you extract from an elf without killing them?
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Deadly Lamarr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2011, 06:51:48 pm »

We need to make this into a competition: how many individual throwing weapons can you extract from an elf without killing them?

Gentlemen, I concede the point. We are one custom reaction away from making a bag from elf skin to carry elf parts for use as throwing weapons after the contest. Awesome!

You can do that with custom reactions, right?
Sometimes you succeed in your goals and sometimes you and everyone around you is murdered by a gigantic spider.

C'est la vie

I'm walking crawling across the continent looking for a crutch. Story shortened, horse ate my foot.

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2011, 06:52:26 pm »

Dwarf Fortress-- Where making a game out of mass-murder is acceptable.
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2011, 07:05:21 pm »

This contest is sounding better by the minute. Should I make a thread for it?
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2011, 07:59:37 pm »

This contest is sounding better by the minute. Should I make a thread for it?
Yes.

myrkul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2011, 01:03:35 pm »

As for the elf-skin bag, in genesis, I frequently run into sentient-critter skins laying around the lairs of beasts I'm sent to kill. Pick 'em up, tan 'em, walk into town with an elf-skin cap.

The elf herself? I'd trim her ears down, stuff her in a bag, drop her off at the nearest human village, and tell her she's a human now.

There is nothing more enjoyable than messing with a kid's head just because you can.
Tips, donations or bribes:

1LRwdLUjnUrsnQzHmxRPCjMSxqPrPUU8p

druid91

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2011, 01:31:05 pm »

If only, if only, I'd arm her with a bolter, and quiver of ammo. And have her back me up on my crusade to destroy the goblins. Those thieving scum will pay!!!
The least you could have done was throw down some booze and seasoning. Abyssal Monsters that Creatures of the Light Know Not Of aren't savages, y'know. Sharing's caring.

DarkHumbug

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2011, 02:38:53 pm »

punch. lick. repeat.  :)

Evil One

• Bay Watcher
  • [Champion Elfslayer]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2011, 02:48:41 pm »

I'd engage in a !!SCIENCE!! experiment, testing if Elf ears really do make elves more aerodynamic... By introducing her to a fast moving warhammer and seeing how far she flies!
Dwarf!  Indeed, a devious delight fond of drink and industry deceived as both do-gooder and devil by the delusions of deities.  This demander, no daft demeanor, is a driving force of the deadly diocese, now disappointed, delirious from goblin deception.  However, this delicious derangement of a demolished diamond stands determined!

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2011, 02:52:05 pm »

Orrr,

if I was a Homicidial Beast like the rest of you...  :P

I would probally test how good those pointy elf ears work as improv. daggers.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2011, 03:09:27 pm »

Well, it all depends on whether i'm feeling nice or cruel.

Nice: Accept flower and beat her to death with it have a nice chat.

Cruel: Modify raws so i can shout her head off in the most literal sense.

Even crueler: Find parents, kill them gruesomely in front of her and beat her to death with their mutilated corpses.

SCIENCE: See how many times an elf child can survive having her own foot thrown at her.

The nice response being far more probable than the others.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Horizon9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2011, 03:27:03 pm »

I also had to The Pain in my head when I read that.
Also, about the elf child.
I will touch her and bite her, injecting her with poisons that will subject her to unimaginable pain.
What a tiny roc. I guess I could call it a pebbl.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8