Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33

Author Topic: The Lacuna Expanse  (Read 30647 times)

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Lacuna Expanse
« Reply #465 on: March 25, 2011, 08:23:13 am »

I still play also. Nearing my seventh colony!

SolarShado

• Bay Watcher
  • Psi-Blade => Your Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: March 25, 2011, 10:17:07 am »

I still play also. Nearing my seventh colony!

Just started my 4th. Uni Lv11, hopefully 12 in a day or 2
Avid (rabid?) Linux user. Preferred flavor: Arch

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: March 25, 2011, 12:55:39 pm »

My new Race is so much better than my old. They are called Overspawn if you want to send out an invite. Going to build up to a bit more and then spread like wildfire. Currently Univ level 9.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: March 25, 2011, 01:53:44 pm »

Invite sent.

Also, I just noticed this rather threatening mail I got:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Edit: Oh it's an AI. Not a crap one though... this may be an issue because I haven't spent a lot of time on the game recently. I might pass off my account/put up a sitter password if someone wants to take over heading the alliance (at least for a while).
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 01:56:21 pm by Bluerobin »
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: March 25, 2011, 01:55:05 pm »

Ah yea, everyone received that.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: March 28, 2011, 12:07:00 pm »

Gah, sorry for the doublepost. Robin, could you invite the two fellows I messaged you about?

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: March 28, 2011, 04:50:47 pm »

Yup, invites sent. Sorry I didn't get your message earlier, I changed browsers and lost track of my Lacuna bookmark which made me forget about the game...

Edit: There were three people. Is that right?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 04:59:02 pm by Bluerobin »
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: May 13, 2011, 03:25:19 pm »

Still playing this; am I the only one? My US1 empire is huge, but I don't play it much. Currently focusing my efforts on the tourny server.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: May 13, 2011, 04:24:24 pm »

How do I join you guyis on US1?

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: May 13, 2011, 04:30:59 pm »

The Bay12 alliance pretty much died; but the rest of us are hanging out in the Elitist Jerks alliance. I can get you in if you like the game and still want to join, Caz :), just send a PM to the account "Deimos" and I'll getcha in.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: May 13, 2011, 04:37:13 pm »

Just trying it out for now, will be able to play it properly in a few weeks or so when I get regular internet. Will contact you then if it's still around? Thanks :)

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 13, 2011, 04:38:53 pm »

Just trying it out for now, will be able to play it properly in a few weeks or so when I get regular internet. Will contact you then if it's still around? Thanks :)
Of course! Just send me a message whenever you are ready! Hope you like it Caz :)

SolarShado

• Bay Watcher
  • Psi-Blade => Your Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 13, 2011, 07:11:24 pm »

Still playing this; am I the only one? My US1 empire is huge, but I don't play it much. Currently focusing my efforts on the tourny server.

I'm still playing, more or less. Sign in about once a week
Avid (rabid?) Linux user. Preferred flavor: Arch

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: July 03, 2011, 05:02:43 pm »

Still playing. I'd like to see some more B12ers on it! I'm in one of the huge alliances, but if enough people drop on by, I could start us up our own alliance!

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: July 03, 2011, 05:08:30 pm »

Well, I've logged on often enough to keep my account (and the B12 alliance) out of self-destruct mode. Did you want to take over that account, Rex?
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33