Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33

Author Topic: The Lacuna Expanse  (Read 30742 times)

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Lacuna Expanse
« Reply #195 on: February 15, 2011, 12:57:25 pm »

I don't have that. Just a subspace transporter.
"My Little Space Marine"
Featuring a precocious chapter librarian, his pet servitor, and their wacky bunch of battle-brothers.  Watch as they learn the true meaning of undying devotion to the Emperor while creatively solving conflicts both in the ranks and on the battlefield.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 15, 2011, 12:59:24 pm »

I don't have that. Just a subspace transporter.
You get it when you complete the tutorial. And it's automagickally placed on your planet.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 15, 2011, 12:59:45 pm »

Odd. You should have gotten the SSD at the end of the tutorial. Check around for a crater, that's what the SSD becomes when it's used up.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 15, 2011, 01:01:22 pm »

AHA. It was all the way in a corner.

EDIT: Oh I am so milking this thing 'till it's dry.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 01:11:28 pm by Xanatos Jr. »
"My Little Space Marine"
Featuring a precocious chapter librarian, his pet servitor, and their wacky bunch of battle-brothers.  Watch as they learn the true meaning of undying devotion to the Emperor while creatively solving conflicts both in the ranks and on the battlefield.

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 15, 2011, 01:40:53 pm »

QUICK, WHAT DO I CLICK TO LAUNCH MY WASTE INTO THE SUN?
"My Little Space Marine"

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 15, 2011, 02:01:49 pm »

Need a level 10 waste storage building first.

Build a few level 1 waste recycling centers to use your waste from the SSD.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 15, 2011, 02:15:23 pm »

The best early use for waste is power i belive, then when you get your university a bit higher you get a waste digester (really nice for getting some random ores if your planet is poor with those) and even higher gets you the water treatment plant which is probably your best bet (also that other one that gives you everything is nice, but it does give a rather low income)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 15, 2011, 02:28:45 pm »

So... I MAY have used the essentia from people who used my link to buy a volcano. Good news is that I should be able to keep upgrading my university and embassy longer/faster than I thought. Bad news is that I'm going to need people to keep stuffing food, energy, and water into the stash so I can keep trading my 6k+ per hour of ore for other stuff.

Edit: Looking at the stash it looks like food will be the only one that MIGHT be the issue, but so far there've been enough algae and beetles that I'm set. Sorry if you wanted those :-\
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 02:34:19 pm by Bluerobin »
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 15, 2011, 02:44:17 pm »

My Depot went boom.

Unfortunately, I only have a level 6 university. My main resource buildings are all 7 though.
"My Little Space Marine"

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 15, 2011, 03:04:38 pm »

How do you tell what ore you are mining and how much you have in reserves? What is a good production level to aim for by day 3 or 4? I've been using my gifted instant growth thingy to level up most of my stuff.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 15, 2011, 03:09:02 pm »

Build an ore storage, it'll tell you how much of each ore type you have. A food reserve does the same thing for food types.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 15, 2011, 04:05:24 pm »

So, are there any alliance wars going on on US1?
"My Little Space Marine"

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 15, 2011, 05:56:50 pm »

So I need 3500 more  goethite to finish a mission.
If anyone could trade it for something else in the stash I would be very happy.

Also is there a list with where all our clan members colonies are?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #208 on: February 15, 2011, 05:57:49 pm »

I dropped like 20k more resources into the stash for the hell of it. I'll see if I have any geothite.

Edit: Nope, no geothite. Sorry.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 15, 2011, 06:42:25 pm »

So I need 3500 more  goethite to finish a mission.
If anyone could trade it for something else in the stash I would be very happy.

Also is there a list with where all our clan members colonies are?
Dumped 9k goethite into the stash (grabbed some algae while I was there).

I've been debating adding locations to the list of alliance members, but I wasn't sure if people would want that or not. I guess if you want me to add your location to the list, just post it and I'll be more than happy to.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33