Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527209 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2: Dropping like flies.
« Reply #8265 on: September 30, 2013, 03:38:16 am »

((Actually it's not hot yet Dom, hot is in like 3 months, this sweat here, is nothing, it's just coming into spring))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8266 on: September 30, 2013, 03:42:13 am »

(My jokes play on preconceived notions and the small narrow minds/views of the 'typical' American as the world at large see them.

Of course that insinuates I am actually more world-wise and generally erudite than I actually am. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8267 on: September 30, 2013, 03:46:18 am »

((Dammit SC, I was playing along, trying to say the worst was yet to come))
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8268 on: September 30, 2013, 03:49:18 am »

(Sorry. ^^^; That ties back into me actually being completely clueless, as I said last post. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8269 on: September 30, 2013, 03:51:49 am »

((Well it is only just spring, and we really are already sweating over here, at least where I am, but I'm in the subtropics))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8270 on: September 30, 2013, 03:56:29 am »

(I'm just waiting for fall to start. It's still like summer over here. DX At least the air outside is cold at 4AM so I can open a window for a bit.)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8271 on: September 30, 2013, 03:59:26 am »

((All you need to do is set up a cross-breeze through the house, then it helps cool you even if the air outside is warm))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8272 on: September 30, 2013, 04:07:06 am »

(If I had a working air conditioner, I wouldn't have to worry about it. :P About the best I can do is just turn on the fan slightly above and to the left of me and that's it. Also, I don't like to keep my window open because one of my cats knocked the mesh screen out of it so anything that wants to can get in. -__-)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8273 on: September 30, 2013, 04:13:49 am »

((OUCH!!, I know all about that))

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8274 on: September 30, 2013, 05:48:45 am »

Damien raises a hand to the com-link built into his helmet. "Negative. I got this. Keep your eyes peeled, and for the love of the gods, please make sure that your safeties are off. Not calling you incompetent, but this one time..." Damien trails off and goes prone. Something about this doesn't add up. "Stay frosty, guys. I don't like this. It's quiet. Too quiet."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #8275 on: September 30, 2013, 08:16:38 am »

[Seems this has an open spot if I'm not mistaken, PTW and eventual sheet after I get the time to read and make one up.]

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #8276 on: September 30, 2013, 10:59:01 am »

((Open spot is complicated. It's there if I see a character sheet that I just have to have, or if I feel there is a danger of TPK and I need to send reinforcements. Granted, TPK is impossible the way my eggs are basketted.))

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #8277 on: September 30, 2013, 08:27:28 pm »

[Fair enough, that sheet was probably going to wait a bit anyhow. Still, this game seems interesting so I'll be keeping tabs on it even if I don't get in.]

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #8278 on: September 30, 2013, 10:56:13 pm »

((Okay, well, it happened. I did the ability creation marathon and finished all the advanced active Empathetic abilities to go along with the kinetic abilities. It's a nightmare of unedited bad grammar, unclear thoughts, and spelling errors, but it's there.

I'll edit it later, but for now, feel free to vote on the sexiest new psionic abilities, and anyone who guesses one from my top three will get 10 free D22 points! ))
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8279 on: September 30, 2013, 11:07:50 pm »

(Not voting, but guessing:

Kinetics:
Voidcracker
Razor Bloom
Disintegrate

Empathetics:
False Life
Split Personality
Energy Drain

Am I right on any count? :3)
Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 602