Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527949 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2: Good Job Breaking It, Hero
« Reply #8085 on: August 11, 2013, 01:20:18 pm »

((I can do that already? I figured that a mindbar would work fine, but I thought that I had to get enough points in Empathetics to be able to use it in the first place, as well as the other skills in psionics. Shit, this changes a lot! Can you update the psionics page to make this clear for us, please?))

((At first tier orientation you can use all the psionic abilities listed on the Psionics page EXCEPT: Heavy Manipulation, Shear, Charge, and Detonate. I'll update that when I finish work on buying abilities.))
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8086 on: August 11, 2013, 05:28:10 pm »

ok posting the action here

Lock the rest of the doors to red maintanance, then go hunt the Immortals one at a time

"I will cut to the chace dominique, you are being fooled, there is no way that one man could have fought against the voice like taric did and been victorious, we have already tried, with many not just one, the taric you se now is merely a shell"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8087 on: August 12, 2013, 11:48:31 am »

"Quit evading the issue. Are you or are you not planning to blow up this base and kill several people just because you have a grudge against someone who used to be here?" Dom focused her attention on the door. "And you don't even know Taric. The dude practically IS the line between genius and insanity. Just because there isn't a precedent for someone resisting this Father asshole doesn't mean no one ever could, and I trust him enough to believe he did. He's just that smart and crazy enough to manage it."

"So here's how it stands. If you let me out of here, I'll rescind the shoot on sight orders and we can debate this rationally. But if I break out of here, discussion is over. I'll be coming for you and I won't stop until one of us is dead."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8088 on: August 12, 2013, 05:13:09 pm »

Desire to not have PCs fighting with characters pragmatism, desire wining.

"OK i'l let you out for a talk, I doubt we will be able to reach a concencus but I actually like you Dom, and I would rather nto hurt you could I avoid it, the Immortals are going to ban an issue however."

Let Dom out, still lock the other Red maintenance doors, get to her without encountering an immortal if possible, otherwise take it down

But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8089 on: August 12, 2013, 09:24:21 pm »

Serious, Wolf, are you at a resolve? (I.e Can I start writing your turn?)

((I can do that already? I figured that a mindbar would work fine, but I thought that I had to get enough points in Empathetics to be able to use it in the first place, as well as the other skills in psionics. Shit, this changes a lot! Can you update the psionics page to make this clear for us, please?))

First crude Psionics page update has been posted. Let the wild speculation begin.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8090 on: August 12, 2013, 09:27:19 pm »

YEa I am personally hoping that we can work it out but I am pretty sure Ashley is not going to budge on the blow up the place, she may give mor time though

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8091 on: August 13, 2013, 11:14:26 am »

(I would've said so last night, but, y'know. Phone internet only during non-library hours. >.< But yeah, you can start D.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8092 on: August 13, 2013, 10:20:17 pm »

(Um, is this game still open to new players?)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8093 on: August 13, 2013, 10:45:56 pm »

(Um, is this game still open to new players?)

((Open, sorta. Waitlistable, yes. The waitlist now moves on a combination of player voting, plot availability, and whatever-the-hell-I-feel-like, so that last open spot is there in case a new player posts a sheet that just blows me away. (Or if I need to rapidly reinforce the existing players with a new character.)

Of course, In the event of a player death I will automatically add a new person in.))

(I would've said so last night, but, y'know. Phone internet only during non-library hours. >.< But yeah, you can start D.)

((NP SC it's OK. (I am sad there is no shorter abbreviation for 'it is'.)))
---

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8094 on: August 14, 2013, 02:00:15 am »

((It's. :)) ))

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #8095 on: August 14, 2013, 03:52:55 pm »

((It's. :)) ))
shorter, he said... I'd go with 's, like NP SC, 's OK

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8096 on: August 14, 2013, 03:58:20 pm »

(or 'iz' could work too. :P)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8097 on: August 14, 2013, 04:00:45 pm »

((How much of this thread would you all recommend I read before actually making a character?))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #8098 on: August 14, 2013, 04:04:55 pm »

all of it
you must read ALL OVER FIVE HUNDRED PAGESSSSSS
The later part of the thread is quite important though.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8099 on: August 14, 2013, 06:14:07 pm »

((How much of this thread would you all recommend I read before actually making a character?))

((This post contains a synopsis of the gist of events prior to the great emptiness. It leaves out a few things, (a lot) but a great deal of what was left out (particularly the UNENDING AND HIDEOUSLY BORING trek through the facility) contains bits of plot threads that never got completed. Partially because nobody bothers to use items I give them that aren't guns. Ever.

Of course, on the non-plot related side, you'll be missing great and hilarious character interaction.))
---
Pages: 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 602