Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 522 523 [524] 525 526 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527654 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2: Way to take a hint.
« Reply #7845 on: January 22, 2013, 03:57:16 pm »

(Ah, fuck. Dom's got the book. XD I guess Hoke's not getting it any time soon then, unless D feels like retconning it so Dom dropped it somewhere along the way and one of y'all can pick it up. Or one of the Immortals has it or something. I actually feel kinda bad for welching on that promise.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7846 on: January 22, 2013, 04:01:18 pm »

(Ah, fuck. Dom's got the book. XD
...GERP ZERP.

Now Hoke's gonna be double annoyed at me for leaving you behind (possibly, unless he totally understands that I had no choice in the matter). :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7847 on: January 22, 2013, 04:10:02 pm »

(Yeah, pretty much. ^^^; I kinda forgot that I chose to hold onto the data since Dom wanted to read the books herself... I guess I can't ask to retcon it, because if I could do that to get you the book, I'd also have had Dom record a message telling you guys to trust the Immortals on this one, and that blatantly didn't happen because I didn't think to do that either. ^^^; This one's pretty much all on me.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7848 on: January 22, 2013, 06:41:04 pm »

You owe me a bitching at Taric as to why he shouldn't kill me for when he inevitably faces and defeats me in the final battle for all the bitching Hoke is going to give me. :P
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7849 on: January 22, 2013, 07:13:21 pm »

(He'll get a Jensen-style tap on the shoulder and sucker-punch at that time. XD)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #7850 on: January 25, 2013, 01:58:43 am »

"... you realise we have gone up over 10 floors of devilry, and lost the security guy on our first floor, and everyone wants to get out,
I would be over-damn-joyed to get a ride out Mr."
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7851 on: January 25, 2013, 02:06:12 am »

"Well then mister... suitthing, lead the way to our ride please."

Get James and follow the Immortal to the shuttle.

Also, on an unrelated note, I'm getting a weird sense of loneliness being separated from all other original players of the game.

...Or maybe that's just dread of me being the one who has to break every single damn detail of what the heck happened to both Hoke and the Unchained because I'm the only one remaining that saw it from the begining. Ye gods.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 02:46:38 am by Tarran »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7852 on: January 25, 2013, 02:07:25 am »

Yeah, I don't envy your position in the slightest when you have to explain to your superiors that you lost your entire original unit. >:3

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7853 on: January 25, 2013, 02:08:11 am »

Hehe, I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE! >:D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7854 on: January 25, 2013, 02:12:18 am »

Yeah, I don't envy your position in the slightest when you have to explain to your superiors that you lost your entire original unit and an additional squad. >:3
Fixed.

Hehe, I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE! >:D
On what and how?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7855 on: January 25, 2013, 02:13:16 am »

I dunno, just felt like saying it :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7856 on: January 25, 2013, 02:15:25 am »

So... you fixed my mistake, which was leaving out part of how badly you fucked up? XD Way to shoot yourself in the foot to spite me, Boss.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7857 on: January 25, 2013, 02:35:53 am »

Not trying to spite you, just telling you that you're lessening how truly screwed my position is.

Time to bet: What do you think the Unchained going to do to me?

1: For some reason decide that I did a good job and premote me.
2: Give me a slap on the wrist and another chance at a squad.
3: Demote me back to a rookie and give my job to another player.
4: Demote me back to a rookie and give my job to an NPC.
5: Banish me.
Or 6: Shoot me/fuck up my mind until I am no more.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7858 on: January 25, 2013, 02:38:09 am »

Most likely 3 or 4 in my opinion.

5 may mean you become Taric's bitch however, so I'm holding out for that XD

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7859 on: January 25, 2013, 02:42:55 am »

What, you're holding out for another accidental kneeing to the groin? ;D
Pages: 1 ... 522 523 [524] 525 526 ... 602